Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:02 pm
Rath rolled his eyes as he put two fingers under Haru's chin and made her look at him. He then gently put his lips to hers then pulled away. I do love you Haru. He told her softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:16 pm
Haruhi looked at Rath and she smiled softly.
"I love you too Rath." She held his hand and then looked at him. "Are you ticklish?" She asked suddenly.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:20 pm
Rath looked at her puzzled. No. He told her. But I know you are. He said mischievelessly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:24 pm
Haruhi's eyes widened and she half hissed at Rath. "Don't you dare!" She grinned, watching him like a hawk.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:33 pm
Taking her kimono and obi she moved to the bathroom. Drying her wet hair she looked to her kimono. Unwrapping her towel from her body she slipped into her kimono. Tying her obi she then brushed her hair before placing her hair up into a bun looking more like her mother than ever. Looking to the mirror she outlined her eyes with a thin layer of eyeliner. On her pale pink colored lips she applied a rouge coloring to them. Placing a few hair ornaments in her hair she then stepped out of the bathroom her hands resting upon her kimono but her eyes averted. To anyone she'd look like a true traditional wife. Looking up a little she smiled a little looking up to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:33 pm
Rath raised an eyebrow. Whatch me.. He whispered in her ear as he brought both of his hands up and started to tickle her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:43 pm
Akito gasped as Yuzu came out of the bathroom and he stood there.
He felt plain looking next to such a beautiful woman.
Akito reached for her hand and said, "Be still my heart, is this my Yuzu?"

Haruhi squealed and started laughing.
"Rath, you little- HaHaHaHaHaHa!!" She tipped over, laughing hard and loudly. "Stoooooooop- HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!"
She gasped for breath and looked up at Rath, tears of laughter streaming down her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:48 pm
Rath smirked as he stopped tickling her. Now... I told you, you're ticklish. He told her as he caressed Haru's cheek.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:50 pm
Looking up to him, she felt her cheeks burn brighty. Placing a hand to her cheek she looked to the ground. Truly she didn't really thought she looked that beautiful."Akito-sama.. It's nothing really.."Murmured her voice gently as she stared to the ground. Her cheeks burned brightly with color before she looked to the side.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:54 pm
Haruhi wiped the tears from her face and looked up at Rath with her big brown eyes.
"Yeah... I guess I am ticklish." She blushed, sitting up, her hair in her face.
Haru still was breathing heavily and she looked at Rath.
"I think I might hate you know." She smiled, jokingly, as she kissed him.

"You are beautiful." Akito smiled, taking her hand in his and leading her towards the dining room. "More beautiful then a rosebud."
He sat her down at the table and sat next to her.
The table was covered with food and delicious entrees.
Akito kissed her once and said quietly, "Ladies get first pick."  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:15 pm
Rath gently tucked the hair that was in her face behind her ears and kissed her back, slowly bringing his hands to her waist. As he pulled away, he said, So far, I'm liking this day. He whispered softly in her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:42 pm
Haruhi blushed a deep red and she smiled at him.
"I'm liking this day too..." She whispered, cuddling up to his side and sighing happily.
Haruhi looked at the sky and she smiled.
"Everything seems so much more happier now..." She said softly. "So much more beautiful."

((Haha Gaia SO crashed, I almost cried because I thought it was a hacker. I can't believe the WHOLE site just went AWOL. Scared the bageebeezs outta people.))  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:42 pm
Blinking a bit she smiled a bit nodding her head gently. Looking up to him a bit she followed behind him quietly. Though glancing at him once he sat her done. Looking about the table she took one onigiri then a small bowl of ramen."Thankyou.."She said softly before she nodded a bit. Grabbing two cups she poured him some tea before pouring herself some.

((OMG!! That happened to you too? >.>'
I was so scared I was hacked!! crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 pm
Rath nodded. I agree. He said as he also looked up at the sky and watched the clouds go by.

((Me too! I thought it was my nextbook so i threw it against the wall.. I'M SORRY NEXTBOOK! I feel bad now.. Oh well, it didn't break at least. >.<))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:52 pm
Rini thought about her mom. Her mom had given her a charm bracelet when she was a kid, and it had one charm on it, a puppy holding a heart in it's paws. She remembered her moms face when she was left at Sohma house. It was sad. After that day, she never saw her mom again. Thinking about her mom made her cry. Silent tears ran down her cheek.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games