Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:31 pm
"Fabulous, how are we going to get a dead guy's blood?" Remy asked, liking the decapitation bit, just like when he played Zombies on Call of Duty.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:05 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari listened quietly, making a face. Somehow, she didn't think she would like the cure. She moved to stand on the other side of the room from Jack. "You might not want to come near me then." She swallowed, looking at each of them in turn. "You have no idea how much I want blood right now. It's disgusting." She shuddered in revulsion of herself.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 pm
"Well Remy...that's easy. We dig up a dead guy." Jack said before closing the book. "The main ingredient of the cure is the blood of the vampire that turned you...I'm guessing they don't have to bite you to turn you." He began to go digging through supplies, "He's got a couple machette's in here.."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:12 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Apparently not. But my guess is he did it when he kissed me." Kari made a disgusted face. "Lovely. Some guy finally kisses me and it turns me into a vampire. It sounds like some emo fairy tale." She couldn't help but laugh quietly at that. "So it looks like we're hunting vampires. This will be fun.....Anyone remember how they kicked out butts last time? Let's try to avoid those same mistakes."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:35 pm
( Oh yeah, we'll be welcoming back Buncha Strange, so...lets try to help her return go smoothly : 3 )

"Well, to start with, we shoud stop listening to Remy on vampire lore...he's been dead wrong so far." Jack said, tossing a machette each to Lilly and Remy. "Alright so here's the plan..Remy and Lilly, go get the dead mans blood. I'll get to work on the cure and watch over Kari...and then we'll regroup to behead some blood suckers...no offence Kari."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:42 pm
((Okay, but Twi, isn't your dude's name Jake?))

"I'm cool with that. Come on, we better get going so we don't keep them waiting too long." Remy said with a chuckle as he grabbed his keys and his coat.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari arched an eyebrow at his plan. She pointed out one minor - major in her opinion - flaw. "Do we really want to leave the person who was bleeding with the person who is craving blood, as disgusting as that is? Do you have any idea how hard it was to not pounce on you when you cut yourself? What if you opened the cut up again?" She wasn't sure she could fight it off again. The thirst was growing stronger and she could hear their heartbeats.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:52 pm
( I changed it with the rp reboot..now be distracted by this dancing cookie *throws cookie on the floor* )

"My arm stopped bleeding, it wasn't that bad of a cut." Jack said, "Besides, I'm best bet for figuring out this cure, and we can just tie you up." He said, holding up some rope from the box. That, and Remy is a bad vampire hunter... He thought.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:19 pm
((Yeah, but I still-Hey a cookie))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:30 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

((*dives for the cookie*))

Kari still looked nervous but reluctantly agreed. "Alright. Just, be careful. I really don't feel like testing how strong my will power is, okay? It's not a fun experience, especially when my friends are on the line." She looked mildly relieved at the sight of the rope. At least he had a way to restrain her if she got out of control. She had no idea what to expect from herself. All the lore seemed to be wrong so she was left at a dead end.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:40 pm
Lily weighed the machete in her hand, liking the wooden handle and steel blade. "Right, digging again." She sighed, grabbing one of the shovels by the door, and put it in the same hand as the machete's tie was wrapped around so that she could grab Remy's coat and pull him along. "Kari, do me a favor and don't become a total beast, kay? You still owe me a tarot card reading." She opened the door and looked back, glanced around, and then headed for the car. "Good luck"

She tossed her shovel into the car and folded herself neatly into a seat, waiting for Remy to get the show on the road.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:58 pm
Remy followed along and got in the driver's seat. Immediately he started up the engine and drove off for the graveyard. "I never once thought in my life, that'd I would be digging up corpses to save my butt from Vampires." Reym said with a smile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:05 pm
Lily raised an eyebrow. "I don't think any of us thought that would be happening, but here we are." She toyed with the Machete string she'd wrapped around her wrist, watching the road fall by. They lived in such a quiet place, with so many things happening that people didn't even know about. Hell, no one had even commented on the dug-up grave of the little ghost girl, they just hadn't noticed. No respect for the dead... The comment in her mind struck a nerve, and she turned her attention back to Remy. "We're going to need to dig into a fresh grave, otherwise the blood will have dried up..."

(I suppose for the purpose of the Roleplay we're ignoring that most bodies have their blood drained and replaced with embalmers fluid for burial?)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:25 pm
"All right then, but my question is where we'll find a fresh grave. I don't read the obituaries and I'm not plugged into the gravekeeper's grapevine." Remy said, figuring he might as well state all his worries at once so they wouldn't get in the way later.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:02 pm
( ...well I dind't know they did that. but, I'm just going with the series ^^; )

Jack directed Kari to a chair, before he began to tie the rope around her. "Just relax, we'll find the cure and you'll be back to your goofy self in no time." He said. He pulled up a chair closeby and began goign over the list of ingredients.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games