Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna smiled and squeezed Shard's hand lightly, glad that she would get to have some company now. The demon seemed nice enough, and although she didn't complain to the others, she often felt lonely. She looked over at Dali longingly, wondering when a good time would be to follow through on Iga's advice. Marianna certainly didn't want to do it while everyone else was looking on, but privacy here was rare...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:45 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah noticed the way the little black-haired child was looking at the white-haired girl, and smiled sympathetically from her seat against the wall. She'd felt that way many a time, and decided to help the girl along. She stood up and went over to the white-haired girl, tugging her arm gently. "Come along... Your friend has something she wants to tell you apart from the others, miss." After coaxing the first girl to her feet, she beckoned to the raven-haired girl and led both of them as far from the others as was possible. "Now, tell her what's on your mind, dear," she said gently to the terrified-looking female before turning and going back to the others.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

She had been just thinking about how she could trick Lilith when the older naked woman came over to her. When she tried to stand the first time, she felt Melanie move her arm in a nervous manner and she gave her a content but amused sigh. Dalila held her hands in front of her and a small butterfly of mint green magick floated down to Melanie. "I'll be right back Melanie. If you want me back sooner, have this come to get me, okay?" She instructed and showed her the simple rune that she traced in the air above it to activate it before going with the woman.

She made her way to Ri and tilted her head in a slightly confused way at her obvious nerves, then nodded to the woman. "Ri? You okay? It seems that Melanie has taken to protecting me by not letting me out of her sight now. What did you need hon?" Dalila asked, her eyes gentle, yet still slightly haunted from Eblis.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna bowed her head and blushed as she stared at the floor for a moment, trying to find the courage to say what needed to be said. She hadn't thought it would be so soon. She looked up at Dali and bit her lower lip nervously. "I... I'm sorry... I wasn't going to tell you... At least not quite so soon... Um..." She fidgeted and felt her heart pounding out of control, more out of fear of Dali's reaction than anything. "I... I like you, Dali. I've never liked anyone this way..." Marianna lowered her eyes to the floor again, not brave enough to watch Dali absorb the news.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila blinked at her in confusion, not really sure if she meant what she thought she did, or not. "Um, Ri? What are you talking about? I'm still a bit worn out, so please, you kinda have to spell it out to me." She replied apologeticly, her eyes going back to her cousin just to make sure she was fine.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna looked up at Dali again, blinking back tears. "If we were still alive, Dali, I would be asking you to be my girlfriend. I like you that way. A lot."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:49 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila felt her mind stop working. All thoughts just.... vanished from her mind and she just stood there, staring at Ri in surprise. She had no clue that the younger girl wanted her like that at all and the fact that she didn't see her as anything other than a younger sister figure really made her feel bad. She felt a slight blush in her face as she rubbed the back of her head out of nerves. "Umm, Ri? I really appreciate that, but... I don't see you like that. To me, you're kinda like a little sister. And I don't even know how to take Melanie. And Reelo... He's just Reelo. I'm really sorry sweetie, but I don't want to lead you on or lie to you." She told her, her eyes watching the floor.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna nodded and shrugged. "I figured." She forced a smile and hugged the girl gently. "It's fine. We can be friends instead. Probably better that way, right? Come on, let's get you back to Melanie before she has a heart attack." She turned and led Dali back to the others, sitting down again beside Shard and hugging her knees tightly. She would NOT cry in front of them. She was determined of that much.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie frowned as she watched Ri and Dali leave, then focused all of her attention on watching the other people in the cell to occupy her time while she waited for Dali to return. The little bird girl was kind of cute, but she didn't like the rabbit. The oddly colored twins were rather odd too...Fun to look at, but odd none the less. She sighed and began picking at her dress until she saw Marianna again. The girl looked upset.

"Ri, amore...Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna nodded quickly and smiled. "Yep! Totally fine." It was a lie, of course, but what choice did she have? The truth would only upset Melanie, and that was the last thing she wanted. Besides, it wasn't like she hadn't seen this coming. It was pretty obvious that Dali preferred Melanie, the way they stayed so close.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image

Reelo reddened a bit, but managed to keep his big boy expression on in spite of a now multi-fueled tension between himself and the demon. He stared at Alinda through slitted eyes, one of them twitching a bit. 'She's totally asking for it!' His inner voice kept calling to him. His inner voice was going to get him mobbed by his fellow cell mates... "I wonder a lot of things about you at the moment....But your speed is totally on the bottom of that list." Again, his sex drive sobbed in a corner, but at least his pride seemed to be celebrating. The male made a quick mental note to stay away from the rabbit lady and released her ears, side stepping her firmly pressed body and quietly making his way to a corner of the cell he found to be the least preoccupied. "I'm going to regret not taking that opportunity." He muttered glumly, flopping down into the corner and staring at Alinda from behind quietly. Now his brain wanted to tell him she was cute- stupid hypocritical brain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:40 pm
Alinda Tama

User Image

After a bit of pouting from him pulling away, Alinda shot him a very flirtatious wink. "Remember, tomorrow is my birthday. Think of a great gift for me sweetie. Something we can both enjoy." She told him in a husky voice, before turning and walking out, obviously switching her hips a bit more than needed to give him a great view of her back, as well as lower, lower back.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:54 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila walked back over to Melanie, trying not to feel lower than scum at the moment. She knew she had hurt little Ri, but she had to tell her the truth or the lie would have hurt worse. When she finally got back to Melanie, she called the butterfly back to her and let it sink into her skin then she turned to Naomi, who seemed to be asleep, and sent her a very large amount of green magick before looking at her cousin and laying down in front of her again. "Sorry Melanie, Ri wanted to talk to me. Are you doing okay? And what are we going to do about our demons? If we share the cell, doesn't that mean we also have both demon's in here at once?" She asked her softly, shaking slightly out of worry. She was not looking forward to her aunt and uncle at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Just means we'll have to suffer together."

Xombie smiled slightly and shrugged. She was worried, but she wasn't going to show it. Getting worked up would only make matters worse. She sighed, laying on her back and staring up at the ceiling. With any luck, they would escape this place soon.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

Reelo Held her gaze a moment and actually contemplated changing his mind for the sake of physical contact. Thankfully she acted before he could say or do anything and left him alone for the moment. 'Her birthday...eighteenth birthday, on earth this would have been a dream come true...for him.' He sighed, though it was not entirely stressful. This reminded him of his younger days when he was alive- chasing skirts relentlessly, and for all he knew this could be his first and last chance here, for all of eternity. Reelo shuddered just a bit before his eyes caught the all too familiar wiggle of female hips and hung there, watching Alinda as she left. She was a tormentor of the worst kind...He cracked a smile. It was a torment he could handle. "That girl is vicious." He cooed once she had completely disappeared and his eyes were free to roam the room full of his peers once more. Something was obviously wrong with the little one- he had missed whatever it was though. Dalila and melanie seemed as glued together as ever...and the princess's were along hanging together.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games