Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 am
Kina

User Image

Kina relaxed and the water orbs vanished, but she turned to face the dog demon. "What is the squeaky spot? It is like the scritchy place Sir Pavel does the itching of? I do like that place, but I purr, not make the squeaky... What kind of place makes you do the squeaky?" She inquired.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura blushed a bright crimson, glad it was dark and it was unlikely Kina would be able to make out her blush. "Ano... I don't completely understand the squeakiness myself... But from what I've gathered... Um... When two humans mate, there are several places on their bodies that can be touched to make the other feel good before actually mating. At least, I think so... I should ask Mistress Lulu and Mistress Lokita more about that..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 am
Kina

User Image

Kina looked at Sakura's face and gave hre a confusd look. "You do the lobstering... Why? Are you in the burning of the sun? It is night, you should not be in the burning..." She said and began to feel around Sakura's chest and then neck for her pulse, which she found strangly fast and irregular, "You are doing the racing of the chest. It should stop the running or you can be in the hurt. Is there something I can be the doing to help?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura whimpered at the touches on her chest and neck, her stubborn blush remaining in spite of her wishes for it to go away. "Iie... I-I'm f-fine... Just... Um... Ticklish... Nnn..." Sakura covered her face with her hands and squirmed a little, embarrassed with herself but unable to completely deny her desires. "R-really, Kina-san, I'm okay..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 am
Kina

User Image

Kina could smell something funny coming from Sakura, and frowned, sniffing her neck before grinning. "You are doing the heating... Are you really the flipped on Sakura? Do I flip you on?" She asked and purred softly, rubbing her hand down the dog demon's neck and shoulder down to her now racing heart. "Hmmm...? I am the new to this mating thing, and I am the confused as to why you are the flipped on over me... Is this a good item?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:09 am
User Image
Sakura

A strange half-moan, half-squeak slipped past Sakura's lips at Kina's touch. She didn't understand why her body responded so much more to this cat girl than her Mistresses. When they touched her just lightly like this, she didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. But Kina... Something was definitely different. Kina was special. She shivered lightly and placed her hand over Kina's. "H-hai... I think it's a good thing... And yes, you... um... turned me on." She blushed and whimpered softly. "I'm sorry... You must think me strange... I... I don't know why I feel this way..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:16 am
Kina

User Image

Kina smiled and rubbed her hand down the same path, trying to make sure her scent was on the dog demon strongly, so no one could dispute that Sakura was her dog demon and not theirs. "Nyet, I am not doing any wonders of bad. I am minding it as cute. Youre cuteness is unstoppable Sakura." She felt a strange fluttering in her stomach and chest, the feeling making her dizzy. She was staring at the dog demon's lips, perhaps they could stop the dizzy feeling. "S-sakura...? Can.. can you do the kissing of me...? Pleaseing?" She whispered in a breathless voice.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:26 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura's moaning continued as Kina's hand traveled down her body. She finally managed to focus on Kina's words rather than her hand, and beamed when she found out that the cat demon thought she was cute. She was not, however, prepared for the girl's request. "H-Hai... I would like to kiss you, Kina-san... But I... I was going to do it differently... I was going to ask you out and buy you dinner a few times, give you a present or two... Then maybe, if I got up the courage, ask you if I could kiss you... But I really, really want to kiss you now, so..."

Sakura swallowed hard, nervous beyond reason, and gently cupped Kina's face between her hands, leaning toward the girl until their lips touched. She felt a quick jolt of pleasure shoot through her from that one point of contact, stunning her in a way no other kiss before had. Sakura kept her lips motionless for a moment, but then carefully slipped her hands into Kina's hair and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss just a little as she moved her lips.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 am
Kina

User Image

Kina thought the kiss would make the dizzy feeling go away, but it only made her whole body tingle instead, her eyes closing as Sakura tangle her fingers in her hair and pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around the demon and held her as tightly as she dared, returning the kiss and no longer wanting the feeling gone. As she kissed her, she felt a warm and agreeable fizzy sensation filling her body and Kina moaned softly into her lips, her eyes closed and her mind focused only on the kiss.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:35 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura moaned softly into Kina's lips when the girl wrapped her arms around her, slipping her hands quickly down from Kina's hair to her knees. Carefully, she wrapped Kina's legs around her waist, effectively pulling her closer. That done, Sakura looped her arms around Kina's waist and focused only on the girl's soft, sweet, warm lips against her own.

Sakura woke first in the house later that morning, feeling amazingly well-rested. She blushed when she discovered that she and Kina were lying together in bed with no clothes on. Sakura got up, put her clothes back on, and put the covers back over Kina, who had somehow ended up in a very catlike pose in her sleep. She smiled at the sight and kissed Kina's forehead softly. "Kawaii Kina-chan," she murmured before slipping out into the hallway.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:31 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina groaned and rolled out of the bed, shoving on the sleep shirt next to the bed to cover her chest, her grey designer (Satoshi had forced her to burn her old clothes so she had no chice but to wear the expensive ones) slightly tiwsted around her wiast as she stumbled out to see Sakura walking to the kitchen in her human form, a sly grin spreading on her lips. She leaned against the wall, her arms crossed over her chest as she said, "So, the two of you have enough fun? Dios Saku, you both were loud! So, you like her? You gonna ask her out? Need some advice chica?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
Sakura

Sakura blushed and hurriedly set about making breakfast scones for everyone to keep from having to look at Nina. "Ano... Hai, we had fun. Um... Yes... I like her. I like her very much, and I have every intention of asking her out." She bit her lip and stared at the dough she was kneading for a few moments before looking over at Nina. "I kind of feel bad, actually, Nina-san... I... I feel like I did this wrong, backwards... I was supposed to ask her out first, I mean... We only met last night... But last night she asked me to kiss her, and... I wanted her. I really like her, Nina-san, more than I've ever liked anyone, but... What if she doesn't feel the same way? What will I do then?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:02 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina laughed and walked over to Sakura, ruffling her hair gently. "Mas dispasio chica! Kina was raised by Pavel, remember? Uno momento, you don't. Ah, Pavel is her master in a way. He found her in the Dirinoff estate kitchen and raised her. She was always given the best, but she only acted spoiled when it came to people. Ella es muy picky about people. If you had sex, then she does feel the same. She is very playful, but is also a bit teasy. So, you feel better chica? Remeber, Yuri and I didn't really date at all. I was a slave for three Dragon years, and seven human. I couldn't let Ryuu know I loved her, or he would have killed her to break me. Mi amor and I, we didn't care that wwe had not date before we had sex, we love each other anyways. Tu comprede?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image
Sakura

Sakura relaxed slowly and even managed a smile. "Hai. Arigatou, Nina-san. But... I still plan on taking her out and giving her nice things and letting her know every day that I really, really like her. Ano, I should probably meet this Pavel-san too..." She blushed again and began cooking the scones. "What else should we have for breakfast, Nina-san?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:20 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina grinend and stretched a bit before speaking. "Yo no se. I had a large serving of Water Nympho last night, so I want some bacon y hamon, y sausage y huevos. But not all at the same time. I'm not Ashika or Lokita. Just bacon y huevos, si?" She offered and pulled out a carton of eggs and a large slab of bacon. Nina had grown used to seeing huge bulk foods because of her foster niece and her need to eat many times a day.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games