Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:55 pm
((didn't mean to have him look like a vizard eyes but it turns out that way, go figure.))

Ace swiftly takes out the guards around the king and fancy man, leaving two who had dodged and ran for it. "Should I get them ********!" Ace's eyes turn yellow as he grabs his face and the Heartless gains partial control over his body and aims the other hand at Zane which then starts to blast magic at him from the keyblade. The clone at Bo's side had gave him the clear to enter and disappeared before the takeover however.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:05 pm
Bo went in quickly and paid no mind to the others. Fancy man was off at the end of the room, Kami there with him, but from the looks up it, her feet and hands were chained to the ground, of course she still stood standing there. He growled and charged at fancy man, biting any that got near him.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:13 pm
The magic struck the side of Susano-o, but Zane remained unharmed. "So we're doing this then. Fine." Zane said and turned to face Ace, a sword appearing in his apparition's hand. Without hesitation Zane's Susano-o swung its gigantic sword at Ace while Dante and Henteko ran to free Kami.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:22 pm
Ace dodges as the heartless is now in control. The keyblades are quickly transformed into darkblades as Ace quickly appears behind susano-o. Ace is now in complete heartless form, Ace blasts sussano-o with a large dark beam that would normally kill anything point blank. s**t! I can't control myself again, ******** I don't even know what's happening anymore. It is too dark in here.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:07 pm
Even after the blast, Zane remained unharmed, his Susano-o protecting him from the attack. Then he turned around and swung his sword at Ace, Zane, not Susano-o.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:23 am
((I think Ulquira from bleach is partial inspiration))

Ace takes the hit but only to strike back. Ace had used his three blades to try and hit zane as the wound zane inflicted quickly regenerated.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:49 pm
"A tough one eh?" Zane mumbled as Susano-o's massive hand came down to swat Ace.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:17 pm
Ace quickly dodges again as he then uses the caste shadows to enter inside susan-o and swing at Zane.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:26 pm
Zane dropped his jutsu, the giant mass that was his bloodline disappearing into thin air as Zane dodged the attack from the shadows. "This will be interesting." he mumbled to himself and threw the sword he had been using at the shadows, forming hand-signs after he did so. Once he was finished he placed his fist on his palm and pulled back, summing a sword made of fire. "One of my real weapons, ready?" Zane asked simply and flames danced up and down the blade.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:00 pm
"Hahaha! They are fighting among one another!" Fancy man said as it was now easier to keep Bo away. Bo glanced back at the two and his anger began to boil even more. His claws dung into the tile floor. He clenched his jaw to the point where they would break. Suddenly a loud roar ripped from his throat as he tried to get the attention of the two. Hopefully Ace would snap out of it before Bo ripped his head off.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:06 pm
Suddenly Dante was behind Fancy Man and sending a kick at his back that would send him flying towards Henteko who would take over so Dante could free Kami and any other prisoners.

Zane looked at Bo and then back at Ace. "Listen big guy, if he's not gonna listen, I'm going to have to torch him up a little. You should probably help Dante and Henteko." Zane called over to Bo.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:26 pm
Ace had ignored Bo entirely as he clashes swords with Zane, the darkness tries to spread up Zane's and take him over or at least partial control. Powerful Heartless appear and attack Zane from behined as the two are clash.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:30 pm
Bo jumped over to Kami and bit off the chains and with one claw he slashed off the collar on her neck. Kami patted Bo on the head and thanked Dante before running over to the fight. "Stop fighting!" She pouted and stepped in between the two and smacked the two on their heads.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:18 pm
Henteko and Dante were beating Fancy Man up and down the area, quite literally. Dante's quick movements combined with Henteko's Flash Step and Rinnegan made it virtually impossible for the man to recover.

"Hit him not me, I'm just defending myself here." Zane complained, repelling the darkness of his sword and destroying the Heartless that had attacked him. Once done with that he started rubbing the back of his head where he had been hit.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:30 pm
Ace now targeting Kami as she hit him shadow steps behind her to slash her back only to stop mid strike as Ace took control "......Uhhhh, what ever I did I am sorry, and what did I miss." The darkblade returned back to normal and so did Ace now wiped of energy for the moment.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff