Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:09 am
((My bad redface ))

"I don't know, Virgil got us away from that fight downtown and we both got hit with one of these weird dart things, after we got out of there he passed out." Carson said tiredly as he came inside and set Virgil down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:22 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

((What'd I miss while on vacation peeps?))

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:50 am
( Not to much really. People fought, society interupted fight, not people with powers are hiding. )

The society turned to look at their attacker, and recognized their experiment. They opened fire, trying to subdue him. He quickly dodged out of the way, hiding into a alley, and immediatly took of running, his heart racing with fear. can't go back...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:25 pm
(sorry i have not been posting I've kinda been lost in a sea of posts >_<)  

Xistund

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:42 pm
Jack opened a Manhole and saw 654 running. "Yo kid! Down here hurry!" He called out to him. Watching t see if those people were after him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:14 pm
Nightshade

Donni raised an eyebrow. "There was a fight downtown? How did we not hear it? Dad, go and get the extra futon from the closet and bring it here." Her father went inside the house and came back with the futon, and Donni moved the unconscious young man onto it. "Let's bring this over to the corner so we don't have to step over him, okay?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:54 pm
Project 654 glanced over at Jack, giving only one look behind him before he he ran over to the manhole. He waisted no time in moving down, his grey eye's begining to glow blue as he adjusted to the darkness. "Thank you...that was much assistance.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:41 pm
"Ah no problem..." He said as he walked along the path. "come on, we gotta move." He said looking back at him.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:23 pm
The boy looked at Jack a bit hestitantly, but followed soon enough. He looked around the sewer, and was already missing the world above. "Earlier...you were yelling about all of this being someone's fault..what did you mean?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:28 pm
Tallya remained wrapped loosely around Donni's neck as two new males walked in, and, to them, must've seemed to be a real snake. Well, she was a real snake, but she wasn't...WELL, you get it. Carter watched them warily, although he did help when needed.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:58 pm
Jack sighed. "Those people...they caused all of this. They wouln't be hunting us down if they weren't responsible." He said as they dwelled deeper down under the city. "They reduced some of us to living it conditions like this....they take away special things from us." He said as they approached a large run off area with tunnels of the sewers met and looked like a large vertical pipe where the waters poured into. "My brother....they toke him away from me..." He said. "My little brother is gone because of them!" he said turning to 654. "I won't let someone else get taken away by those bastards." He said before sighing. "but I don't expect you to understand." He said looking down. "People assume I'm just a criminal, they don't know my reasoning, my back story." He said before turning and taking a deep breath. "ok here goes..." He said as tar snaked out ow his hand and slithered along the wall of the run off pipe and stopped at a tunnel where no water ran from and shot towards them making zip lines. "I'd give anything to get what I lost...." He said as he grabbed the zip line and slid down and landed in the other tunnel. "Come on...we're almost there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm
The boy looked at the tar made zip lines, touching them expirmentally. Such a odd power...and much more developed them other he'd seen. Ceartinly off to a better start then his own. He grabbed onto the zip line and followed, though his curiosity was growing. "And what exacty is 'there'?" He asked.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 pm
"My home." He said as he kept walking until they approached a caved in section of the sewer. "Just past here..." He said a she looked over and grabbed a pipe. "Hang on mate, this is gonna be wild." He said pulling it as a hatch opened under them. they slid down a slide and and landed on a mattress at the end. "Here we are..." he said as he stood up and walked off the mattress. The area they landed in was a abandoned subway station with two subway carts on the tracks and the tunnels blocked off by rubble. "Its not much...but it has power." He said as he flipped on the lights. "Tell me...whats your name? Mines Jack." He said walking over to him and holding his hand out for a handshake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:29 am
Having ducked and weaved thru the alleyways he knew so well Kyo got away from the area in a quick fashion. He had gotten to the junk yard by that time and ducked inside. He had a small place set up there to keep him out of sight and out of mind. "Tch s**t" he muttered his body feeling heavy as he looked at his arm. One of the darts was sticking out of his shoulder probably shot him as he ran away. "Dam this s**t is draining" he muttered pulling it out as he walked to the house he had made from his sand and hardened it into pure beams that even if he had of lost his powers they wouldn't have come apart. "Thinking ahead saved my a** for once" he muttered going inside as he collapsed on his bed falling asleep quickly. The outside wasn't anything to worry about because it looked like a junk pile.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:38 pm
Sarah paused when she reached her apartment building, her scarlet eyes darting back and forth. Something was amiss. She transferred the bags in her right hand to her left, and yanked open the steel door, stepping inside. If you didn't move quickly enough, it could catch your heel and injure you. The place was not the worst, but it certainly wasn't pleasant. The halls smelled of liquor, cigar smoke and cat pee. The elevator was out of order, and had been for the past few months. She assumed that the landlord didn't have the money to get it fixed. The man's tenants never properly paid their rent. Not even Sarah. She didn't realize she'd been holding her breath until she reached her floor, making er way down the hall towards her apartment. She stopped short of it though, staring at the cat that came darting out of her apartment and down the hall towards her. Shopping bags forgotten, she proceeded cautiously, moving along the wall. She stood in the doorway, staring in at the mess. Within a heart beat, she turned back the way she had come, grabbing her shopping bags and making her way back down the steps. They'd found her out. They'd destroyed her things. They were intent on forcing her out into the open. She would give them what they wanted.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff