Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
➤The ✭ Perfect ✫ World ➧➧➤ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What motivates you?
  Freedom
  Acceptance
  Power
  Wealth
  Love
  Knowledge
View Results

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 am
Mord kept wandering as he had been food in his belly and walking when he felt it was safe. he never stayed in any single location too long. When you get comfortable you get sloppy and there is always something more than willing to stab you in the back the moment you get sloppy. The dog meat had been a lucky break he hadnt seen hide or hair of anything to eat and barely anything to drink for the last 13 miles. However... that was changeing. He smelled something unfamiliar... heards noises he didnt recognise... and saw something he thought was a fairy tale... had to be a fairy tale, he was sleeping. Cause he was seeing trees, not those burned twisted things he was used to seeing rarely but real trees, they glowed with absorbed solar radiation and lit up faintly to Mords eyes. the leaves were all he really saw... it was like golden firey snow that never fell moving in the wind yet stilled in time. He was dumb struck. He was off gaurd.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:41 am
Soon I found myself at the edge of the forest, on the outer edge of it. there was green grass and new trees here. I wandered along it for a while; until I came to a particular tree that invited me to sit under it. I smiled and did so, leaning my back against the bark of the young tree. I closed my eyes, and for the first time I felt the drowsiness welcome me. I slid down and curled up on the grass under the tree, using my arms as a pillow.

I then drifted off into a light slumber.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 am
Mord had been wandering now in a daze since he first saw the forest, inexplicably drawn onward by what he refused he was experiencing. It brought back memories of the olde folk’s stories. They were about magic gardens full of beautiful naked people that had plenty to eat and drink and talking lizards with no legs. As he wandered he got close enough to see something that was finally familiar... at first. It appeared to be a sleeping girl… pretty young he saw her radiant heat... but he didn't see the regular glow of normal folks of the cursed earth. She was like... a puzzle with one piece missing. He approached silently and quickly... he got an inch from her face and was observing her closely... smelling her, listening to her breath and watching her thermals...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:21 am
In my light slumber, I became aware of a slight pressure in my head, a warm heat. It concentrated behind my eyes. I stirred, and I became aware of someone's breath on my face...

I opened my eyes and blinked, witch hazel eyes blinking. My thoughts were sleep addled for a moment. It was another person... why are they so close...? My clothes said leave me alone... Wha...? Kinda scruffy... What's with his skin? There's something odd about it...

I squinted, no fear but sleepy confusion. I felt my eyes heat up as they were then forced into energy sight from his proximity. I recognized... the glow of radiation from him. But he looked... kind of normal, save the odd skin which I couldn't put my finger on. Why, he's full to the brim of radiation... That's weird, isn't that supposed to be fatal? I blinked once, twice. His eyes were a very very pale blue... almost like a blind person's eyes, but not cloudy.

Hello...? I said wearily.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:34 am
Mord almost looked like she slapped him in the face. He heard her but it took a moment to recognize it as something other than a roar or gibberish from a radiation crazy human. It was a greeting... with an albeit questioning and confused tone. The last human able to talk... tried to kill and eat him. He had his knife in his hand faster than one could blink and was six feet back from her. He took on a defensive posture. "So... what are you? Some kind of... garden girl?" he said this with a hoarse throat but a quiet and matter of fact tone. It was like he wasn’t used to talking to another person in a very, very long time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:46 am
I blinked wearily and sat up; I was still sleepy and didn't make any sudden moves because of it. I blinked at his defensive posture-- like he expected me to attack. Why would I do that? I am content.

Garden girl...? Wha? What are you talking about?

I shook my head slowly, then rubbed my eyes and yawned. I looked around at the trees and the grass, and the little flower that were already sprouting up around my nap site. I blinked at him again. I wonder...

Ohhh... Are you from the edge lands? This must look like the Garden of Eden to you...

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:01 am
"Yeah, Yeah The magic garden full of lizards with no legs and naked folks and nothing but food and water everywhere! Sure seems like the place. Could be a dream... Am I dream'n? ... no you wouldn’t know if you’re a part of the dream doesn't do any good to ask you. So you some sort of magic bone girl made to keep me company? You’re a little young; I didn't think I had that kind of fetish rolling around in my head." He shook his head slightly. Scarlet could tell he was very out of his element at the moment, he was being stretched to wrap his head around all this, and he looked ready to snap. He was dirty, smelled like rotting blood and meat and his clothes looked more patched up than grannies family patch quilt.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:09 am
Uh, no, I'm pretty sure this not a dream...

I glanced at him, and I just shook my head. I look at him carefully again, my eyes seeming to glitter as I looked at him (not that he would notice). I made no comment on his current hygiene or the magic bone girl part... I didn't want him to snap. At least, not if it meant that he would hurt me.

I yawned again. I wanted to fall back asleep... But now it seems like I have an edge lander to keep me company... and awake. Joy.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:22 pm
((BumpaROONI!))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 pm
In a world that never understands you...

"((I'm shocked to see posts! eek Anyways, I'm back from vacation. Super tired... I'll post tomorrow. smile )) "

...the machines will always understand your pain.

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:33 pm
((Hehehe, Ok!))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:49 pm
((Back to the top with joo!))

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:35 pm
Eva was focused, but did not have much time to consider her options. Her movement was almost automatic, as she wasn't aware of it until she'd already done it. She twisted herself on one leg to the side, Odessa's kick flew by just an inch or two ahead, and slammed her arm into the woman's back. To a battle-trained Northwesterner, her attacks would likely feel like a mere pinch; she was physically petite and weak. But Eva was more surprised by her own reaction than anything. She ducked down low and retreated further away from Odessa, trying to anticipate what would come next.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:41 pm
Odessa reacted by landing on her kicking foot and turned out of the way of Eva's attack, coming around at Eva with her elbow ready to strike...  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:32 pm
Nemesis exited the facility's core, stopping only briefly enough for the heavy-duty robots to confirm her identity. She strode down the dark walkways, casual in posture and expression. The fembot mentally retrieved the records from earlier, following the coordinates to the lab which Chris had discovered on the floor above. She wanted some answers.
The entrance was guarded by an unnecessary quantity of Caretakers, which all stepped aside upon her arrival. Nemesis weaved her way between the hidden piles of supplies to the attached room, unaffected by the extreme cold. She stopped to examine the many contained creatures, streams of information scrolled through her vision. Their skin was a hybrid of flesh tissue and another stretchy synthetic material; their bones consisted of mineral lonsdaleite; their vital organs were each coated in a protective shell, and they had not blood but a clear chemical solution with networks of nanobots. Each had unique features, but the one which fascinated her the most was Alena's glassy third eye.
Nemesis approached the female experiment, noticing as the eye's color flared from neutral blue to an aggressive red. The robot smirked, "So you're the one who wormed her way into the simulation..."

• • •

Eva bent herself backward, nearly reaching the floor as Odessa's strike passed over her. She tossed herself into a roll to the left, then sprung up onto her feet, arms held to guard her torso. Her pulse and breathing was speeding up, the lively tingle of adrenaline filled her senses. She remembered her battle in the simulation with Meta a few days ago, and realized that even then she had this automatic reaction. She was programmed to defend. Eva consciously rushed toward Odessa this time, fist pulled back to punch at the woman's jaw.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games