Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:54 pm
- OOC: You can't just delete it. -.- -  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:56 pm
(I think I figured that out. Oh well. I'll just change the topic to "Closed". Just post so we can get this thing up and running again, okay?)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:59 pm
The winged girl stared at Haruko for a moment. "I'll go look for a place to keep her in." she finally said, "Keep her distracted and here until I come back." She turned and went into Titans' Tower.

- OOC: I completely forgot my character name... -  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:00 pm
((I completely forgot what the hell my character was doing...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:13 pm
(@Angel: Alexia
@Minnta: I think you were going on some sort of a bloody rampage. You might wanna check the pages before our giant OOC conversation.)

I am no beautiful, peaceful dove...

Rowena watched Alexia go, wondering why she'd stayed silent for so long. Her cloak barely rippled when she shrugged. How exactly were they supposed to keep Haruko distracted? The girl was too all over the place for Rowena to keep up with her easily.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:23 pm
Alexia searched throughout Titan's Tower for a safe place to keep the insane chick.

- OOC: One lining to let others post. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:27 pm
Haruko giggled excitedly,"I can't believe we're moving into a castle. My parents will love it here!" She hugged the briefcase to her chest lovingly. "So let's go!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:33 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena moved to block the girl's path toward the Tower. "How 'bout this? Let's take a walk around the island for a bit? I'm sure there's plenty of stuff on the other side that you can't see from the mainland." She gave Tide and spark a warning look from beneath her hood. "Right, guys?"

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 pm
((Seems I was killing people at a mall))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:10 pm
(Guess so.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:11 pm
(Okay, I'm PMed everyone in the rp except you all who are posting now, that the rp is starting back up.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:23 pm
Shiningdragon21
Having gotten away from the area kyo rubbed his head as a smile came over his face. He had put down his first criminal that had powers like he did. "Yea" he muttered with a small fist pump as he got several blocks away. A sounds caught his ear as he looked up. Gunshot's were ringing out thru the air as what it sounded like rifles fired upon someone. "Might be another" he muttered running off towards where the sounds were coming from.

"What a shame nothing else to do" Brink questioned as he finished off the burger that had been hanging from his mouth. Infront of him police lay sprawled out over vehicles and the ground hit by anything the teen had been picking up and launching towards them. "Oh well I can finish my food now" he said with a laugh as he walked between the cop cars some had a small blaze started on there hoods. "What a shame what a shame" he laughed as he walked heading back to the sidewalk as people screamed and ran away from him.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:47 pm
Minnta Aloripma
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Kastel walks quietly until she finds herself near a mall. She pauses briefly before walking in, the illusion of the little girl already formed around her. She surveys the crowd of people inside until she sees a large group of teens talking loudly to each other. She walks over to them and tugs on the shirt of one boy who was talking the most until he looks at her. "Have you seen my stuffed rabbit?", she asks them, the shards of her mind already scattering as the boys throat in ripped open by a knife.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((Yay murderous mischief! I present the Titans some action if they wish to try and stop my crazed killer))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:53 pm
Zury nodded. "Yeaa...there's this nice little cove that has all sorts of shells we can collect!" she said, cheerfully. She tugged on Nick's sleeve. "Come on, you can come too..." She then went over and hooked her arm into Haruko's. She smiled widely even though she was completely afraid.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:55 pm
Haruko gasped excitedly,"I can use them to decorate my room!" She smiled widely at Zurry,"Let's go there!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff