Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Code Lyoko .:Closed//RemakeIn16days:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:17 pm
(lol oh you two. lol crud! redo!)

Riley screamed before getting knocked off the tree by what she thought was going to be the branch. She had closed her eyes to brace herself and thrashed around to get it to let go.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:28 pm
((Alright, could I get an update please? x_x A quick who's where would be great, I kind of gathered the plants have begun attacking by now... sweatdrop ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:28 pm
"Ow, dude stop hitting me!" Dante said to Riley as she continued to thrash around in his arms. Virgil on the other hand backed up against a tree to catch the flying ball-o-Lexi-Bell.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:47 pm
(Outside: Dante, Virgil, Alexia, Riley. Vines grabbed Alexia. Dante grabbed me before we could get hit by the vines and Virgil is going after Alexia. Eeryone else is inside, except Travis who left in the opposite direction of the group outside. Oh and Fiyah, why must you torture RIley like that?! That was cruel and unusual punishment. lol)

RIley opened her eyes and froze in terror,"Oh crud. I'm so sorry!" Her face was red in embarrassment and she felt like dying. Maybe it wasn't too late to let the tree get her.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:52 pm
"Don't worry about it, while you were flailing around I accidentally copped a feel, nice set you got." Dante said cheerily and wondered if Virgil had caught Alexia yet.

((How long does she plan on flying through the air, Virgil could've gone into the cafeteria for some peanuts and been back by now. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 pm
Aaron yawned as he walked out of the cafeteria, having been forced to give up on Crystal and her friendology lessons. He was going to head back to his room when he heard the commotion from the plant attack. "What the hell was that?!" he asked as he took off running to the scene.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:52 pm
(Seems like I didn't miss too much...though i might miss more tomorrow cuz of school and practice and the fact that my time zone is so far behind the rest of the world...)

Crystal left the cafeteria and heard some kind of noise nearby. It seemed different than the usual school life drama noise and became curious. She followed the noise and her eyes widened at the sight. Dumbfounded, she just stood there, trying to comprehend how a tree, or any plant, can do that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:13 am
RIley's eyes widened and her face trned completely red from embarrassment. "Oh God! Why me?" She quickly got out of his arms and tried to calm herself down and get rid of the blush.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:08 pm
- OOC: I was giving catch up time. -

Alexia landed in Virgil's arms with an "oof". She kept herself curled up in a ball out of fear. "Am I dead?" she whimpered.

Branches shot at the group, intending to grab or harpoon them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 pm
"GAH!! Why's mother nature trying to kill me?!" Aaron cried as he neared the group, dodging branches the entire way. "If this is for calling Arbor Day a silly holiday, I'm sorry!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:39 pm
(I lol at what Aaron said razz )

Crystal quickly got out of the way of the branches, trying to grab anything to hit the tree with. It couldn't be a real tree, no tree does that. She thought it was something the science club made that had more than a few lose wires. All she could find were rocks as she started throwing them at the tree while trying to avoid the branches. "Who the hell made this thing?!" she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 pm
(NOOOOO I'm getting so left behind!! Damn you Guard!)

Nero walked away from Taylor and followed the hallway that he thought Riley and Alexia went down. He glanced to the side as he passed a window only to see the tree attacking the other students. "Well thats not normal..." He mumbled to himself before charging towards the nearest door. He ran out the door and jumped over the railing to the stairs that were outside the door. "Do any of you know whats going on?" He called out as he arrived at the tree. He picked up a rock that he whipped towards a branch that was speeding towards Dante's back knocking it away.

(Wait i jus tthought of something Is nero the only one who hasnt been to the Factory yet?)  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 pm
(No. Riley hasn't been either. And you do know we were in the cafeteria, right? We hadn't gone too far. lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm
((Virgil: "This is all your god damn fault Aaron" stare

"I'm trying to keep that from happening, but I need you to be still for a couple of minutes." Virgil said with a groan and got up, holding onto Alexia. "This is like something out of a bad horror movie, where the hell can we go?!" Dante yelled in frustration as he narrowly avoided a branch to the jewels.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:26 pm
((Aaron: "I'm sorry, I must have missed the label that said 'Pull if you want a plant-pocalypse'." >_> ))

"Might I suggest anywhere but here?" Aaron said, holding a pair of branches back as they tried stab him. "Maybe somewhere nice and plant-free, like that old factory?" he suggested, hoping everyone had forgotten about his switch-pulling antics earlier.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games