Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:52 pm
"Your almost as bad as bug man Jeez" he stormed off  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:58 pm
Evelin shrugged, "That sure didn't answer my question so I take his opinion of me into no consideration." She shrugged and stood by Kastel looking at the others.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:03 pm
"Damn it!" he said as he jumped back. "How are they so strong already!?" He said before sighing before getitng reayd for more attacks.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:34 pm
The lion attacked more and Molly came from behind and went to swing her sword at Theo.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:49 pm
Theo did a back flip over molly and inhaled a lot of air. "Acidic bubbles!" He said as he aimed at Molly and spewed large purple bubbles at Molly.

Dez dropped down and swung his gauntlet swnding the bubbles flying away from the two of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:56 pm
Molly tried to move but she got hit with the bubbles and looked at the goop on her. "Ew, what is this?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:58 pm
Lily Nico Warren. A name to be feared if you were one of the crime syndacate's henchmen. Especially a goonie. Who said a heavenly desendant couldn't have rage? Well, avoiding the seven deadly sins, but who cared? Not her. The blue-eyed blonde grumbled to herself as she wandered aimlessly, not really knowing where she was going as she counted the pocket changed she managed to 'earn' from the last grunt she beat out of. Hey, he deserved it. Unfortunately, he didn't have much on him and she was still out of a job. Those bastards, they're going to pay.... Lily muttered as she clenched the money in her hand and put it away into a her designer handbag that she had gotten as 'gift' from all the lovely gentlemen that had fallen to her feet. Of course, she treated them all like dirt, so now they're stuck to the bottom of her shoe which she couldn't shake off. At least they had money to spend on her. If they didn't, well then things get can get real ugly real fast.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:26 pm
"Welcome... Think that fight is gonna end soon?", Kastel asks. She removes her shoulder holster that she had been using to conceal her gun under her jacket and quickly adjusts it so it's now connected to her belt. "Looks like it's gonna get nasty with the way their going."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:51 pm
((Voo, please send me someone to fight so I can get my powers please gonk ))

"And now I'm bored, well, see you later, I'm gonna go meander." Seth said with a sigh and headed outside, figuring he might as well grab something to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:14 pm
Theo smirked. "Acid bubbles...." He said as the goop started to burn Molly."

Dez;s eyes grew and he looked ot Molly watching her.

Demitri dropped infront of seth and smirked. "you...I remember you! you helped that kid at the shcool." he said as he transformed into his lizard form  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:19 pm
Molly gasped as it burned through her clothes. "Ow it hurts!" she said. Suddenly her skin began to glow and the acid began to evaporate before it hurt her to bad. "Wow, it went away." she said happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:12 pm
Theo huffed. "She's a Leo...." he said as he charged at her. "Scorpio's fury" He said as he rapidly stabbed at her.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:20 pm
Molly gasped and backed up as he stabbed a her. "Hey!" she growled and used her sword to block and swung at him with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:03 pm
Theo jumped back. "You have to be ready if your foe gets close and personal." He said smirking. "Though you already messed up...." He said as venomix smirked. he had wrapped around Molly while she was distracted.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:23 pm
Molly gasped and struggled against Venomix. "I'm not giving up." she growled and bit Venomix.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games