Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:35 am
AD Reaper Elyse

Well maybe another time we can get this thing right. xp
Haha, just dont die.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:41 am
GalagaHero
AD Reaper Elyse

Well maybe another time we can get this thing right. xp
Haha, just dont die.

Okay, cocky. I'll try, but just don't go screaming to loud when i get my puppets. =3  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:28 am
Ah, friendly rivalry~ Can't wait to see how that plays out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:54 am
Tao-Benshin

mui doesn't know yet that Kaileer is only a kid , so be prepared to deal with a huuuuuuuge dbag once he gets his headband and finds out

edit: I guess 17 isn't that young, but still. I like making Mui difficult character  

TrafalgarHyozo

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:35 am
TrafalgarHyozo
Tao-Benshin

mui doesn't know yet that Kaileer is only a kid , so be prepared to deal with a huuuuuuuge dbag once he gets his headband and finds out

edit: I guess 17 isn't that young, but still. I like making Mui difficult character

You just waiting for him to get smacked, aren't cha? lol
It'll be fun working out redeeming qualities in your persevering Dbag character.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:03 pm
TrafalgarHyozo

'Salright. The last person who ticked off Kaileer nearly got run through. Instead the sword ended up lodged in the door because he threw it.

Jkjk that was a completely different story. But it did happen. He has anger issues.

Nah, Kaileer can be just as bad, trust me. XD

Also wait til he finds out Wan is the same age.

AD Reaper Elyse

I smell character development~ 8D  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:18 pm
TrafalgarHyozo

mui doesn't know yet that Kaileer is only a kid , so be prepared to deal with a huuuuuuuge dbag once he gets his headband and finds out.

Tao-Benshin

Lol I pray myu is there so he can go, "jesus is that how it sounded comming from me?" XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:43 pm
Azeiel The Risen

>>'  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:23 pm
Tao-Benshin

oh my, you're right....wow....

AD Reaper Elyse

good luck. only good thing about him is his muscles  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:44 pm
TrafalgarHyozo
Tao-Benshin

oh my, you're right....wow....

AD Reaper Elyse

They breed 'em big where 'e comes from~

Though he might age another year, grow a long beard and get killer defined muscles! You know, instantly becoming a viking~

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:15 pm
TrafalgarHyozo

I'm sure there's more just gotta explore ones horizons. Only time and life will tell if he's only muscle.

Tao-Benshin
I smell character development~ 8D

Yeah, maybe. If I can see if he can see past his own muscles.

Azeiel The Risen

xp rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:09 am
Lanfaer

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap  

TrafalgarHyozo

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:20 am
TrafalgarHyozo
Lanfaer

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

:3 Ya'll can survive it just with hella injuries~! Or, you can use a technique you have to lessen the explosion damage. You can basically use, say, a B-ranked physical or chakra technique to lessen the damage to just A-ranked, if you felt like it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A-ranked would still hurt, but at least you'd just get burned and blown away. Though, if it helps, you guys were going to end this without violence~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:22 am
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
Lanfaer

:3 Ya'll can survive it just with hella injuries~! Or, you can use a technique you have to lessen the explosion damage. You can basically use, say, a B-ranked physical or chakra technique to lessen the damage to just A-ranked, if you felt like it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A-ranked would still hurt, but at least you'd just get burned and blown away. Though, if it helps, you guys were going to end this without violence~

too bad Mui literally only knows a few D and C ranks lol and he's almost out of chakra

we'll think of something. but, you know, if Wan wants to make a sudden appearance, that would be so clutch  

TrafalgarHyozo

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:29 am
TrafalgarHyozo
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
Lanfaer

too bad Mui literally only knows a few D and C ranks lol and he's almost out of chakra

we'll think of something. but, you know, if Wan wants to make a sudden appearance, that would be so clutch

Kaileer will likely be on his way to assist survivors when he gets there. You know, I'm surprised no one decided to just challenge them to a duel. :3

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games