Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:35 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice sits at the table, thanking Molly quietly before she starts eating.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:38 pm
Detective James Craft was not having a good morning. He couldn't remember the last time he had a good morning. He stares at the mountain of paperwork he had been putting off for weeks, wondering if he had time to smoke a cigarette before meeting with a couple about their missing daughter.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:41 pm
Not having diverted his course Jacob kept the money on his shoulder tho he had taken several rolls of it for himself. The rest he was simply carrying around to hopefully get the titan's attention as he was still wearing the mask. Siren's in the air tho caught his attention. If he was caught by the cops he wouldn't get a chance to fight the titans and that wouldn't do. "Hell no" he muttered taking off on a run down the street the bag of money bouncing back and forth on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:41 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena grabbed Star's hand and teleported to the bank. Letting go of the other girl's hand, she 'ported out and reappeared in front of the masked man she assumed had caused the explosion. "I think that's far enough."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:46 pm
Skidding to a stop Jacob stood there looking at the two that stood infront of him. "So your the titans" he commented looking at just the two of them. "Wait shouldn't there be more of you? I thought there was supposed to be five of ya" he commented tossing the money sack to the side as he rubbed his head. "You know Starfire, Cyborg, Beasty, that Robin guy, and what was the last one's name" he muttered thinking about it. "Oh well what you want to wait till the other's come so this might be a fair fight" he asked raising an eyebrow as he stood there watching both Rowena and Star. They were just girl's right should he really go all out from the start. He didn't want to kill em if they weren't really the titan's and just a few that made a nice entrance.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:51 pm
Elise had been walking down the street when she felt the exploshion shake the earth she looked over to the side and saw smoke pouringout of the bank,"What in the world?" She asked herself as she ran over to the bank.  

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:52 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Beneath her hood, Rowena's eyes narrowed slightly. "Raven. Her name was Raven. And you'd best not underestimate a girl." She made a small, jerky movement with her hand, and the bag on the man's shoulder flew out of his hands and back into the bank. "There. Maybe now it'll be a fair fight," she said with a small smirk.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

((@Shining: You made that comment just to get me riled up, didn't you? stare )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:58 pm
(Yep)
Looking at the bag of money fly off Jacob gave a small shrug as he stood there. "What because you took back the money I didn't want?" he asked looking back at them as he rubbed his head. "Well that's fine I just used it to get you guys attention anyways" he said as he looked her up and down for a minute. "Lets see smaller statue, not likely a close range fighter, and judging from the shadow's your a projectile fighter who isn't very strong close range am I right" he asked with a grin looking at Rowena showing still no real violent intents towards them yet.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:01 pm
Star got into a fighting stance, feet set wide apart to lower her center of gravity, her fists coming up defensively and then catching fire. "I think one of us should shut him up, eh Snow?" Star said.

Meanwhile, a parental looking couple walked into Detective Craft's office, the man with his hand on the woman's shoulder, the woman with her hands together, fingers twiddling with what looked like the sweater a teenager would wear. "Detective Craft?" The woman asked, her fingers stopping their nervous movement and squeezing the sweater.

(Edit: Ninja'd fixed it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:06 pm
The hunt wasn't going as well as Nicholas wanted it to be. "Did I get rid of them all yesterday or something?" He asked himself as he looked around for the "lucky" ones. He wanted to get at least one "Lucky" one "Cleared" before he had to go home and fix up his place for when Molly comes to hang out and have lunch.

Then, he spotted a lucky chance of "Lucky" ones. There was three of them, two male, the other female. One had the "coat" one had the "bag", his scan able to make out some chemical stains, and the other was by far the most interesting. She was actually working with a calculator as she walked! Nick had to smile at this, marking them as his "Lucky" three and awaited to be "Cleared" off the list. He slowly stalked them from the crowds, hiding out in the alleyways, pretending he's doing something else, all to just get them in a less crowded area before they are "Cleared".

He noticed that one of them started to veer from the group, a lost lamb maybe. A wicked grin came to his face as he followed the stray, ready to go "Clear" at any time. His nice, clean coat was about to become stained with the red of his blood as Nicholas went off around an alley, quickly going "Clear". "Goodbye Mister "Coat". The shower of your blood will go great with your soon to be splattered coat." He said with a smile. Out of nowhere, he popped out from an alleyway that the man was passing and sliced open his jugular, the blood spilling greatly as the man slowly passed away, his eyes staring widely at the hazy sky, his nice, clean coat now left a blood stained mess.

Instantly there were screams coming from all over that area, some running away with fear, some ever paralyzed with fear of being the next "Lucky" one. Clear looked around at the citizens all panicking, bringing a slight bit of joy. He took a bow and left his now "Cleared" victim out in to stare away at the sky. He quickly began to jump onto the rooftops of buildings, to get away and to find his other two "Lucky" ones.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:07 pm
"Damn, guess not..", the detective grumbles mentally to himself. He smiles calmly at the couple as he responds, "That would be me, so that would make you the Brandts, yes?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:10 pm
Elise peeked over the door of the bank which was left wide open by fleeing customers ,"What is going on ?" she whispered to herself. She dared to look over more. She saw two....Titans and a man in a mask ,"Titans..." She whispered to herself  

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:19 pm
Molly smiled and went back to her crossword. "Oh, I'm going over to Nick's later. You wanna come too?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:33 pm
"Yes, that's us." Helen Brandt said, taking one of the two seats in front of the desk, her husband taking the other. "Thank you for seeing us, we're so worried."  

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:54 pm
"Anyone with a missing child would be. Can you think of any reason why she would run away?", James asks as he pulls out a file. Inside there was a photo of their daughter, Esther, as well as some basic information he had already been provided or had gathered in the small amount of time he had had.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games