Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:25 pm
" You can't write my Eulogie for one ,I hardly know you , and two. I'm already dead " gaverocoh pointed out as he took a seat on a chair. " Well , lets just decline her offer. I've got better things to do. She diden't send a summons to us. " Gaven coulden't take it anymore he stripped off his flithy shirt and tossed into a waste basket. " Were not prepaired to go to any court anyways. " The vampire said taking off his soggy shose next then his socks. " There are more importent things at the moment like showers and clothing. Did ,I mention ,I'm hungery ...very hungery" Gaverocoh said standing up and sliding his jeans off. He stood in nothing but his boxers no shame in at all. " Can ,I use a shower? "  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Akahana was studiously counting the tiles on the ceiling as Gaven was preparing for his shower. She was thankful that she wasn't covered in reeking filth. She was though, a little hungry.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:47 pm
" Oh ,I forgot there was a lady preasent " Gaverocoh said as he glanced at Akahana who avoided looking his way. " Anyway proper you might as well strip down here that mesh shirt isen't doing you any good. Misour Deim you must have more then one shower here for us to use. Maybe even some clothing? " Gaven asked as he moved over to curtians by a window and yanked them down. " Maybe a washing mechine? " He asked wraping the curtian around himself to cover up befor removing his boxers from his body. " I can wash my cloths and wear the drapes for now. "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:46 am
Diem was studiously examining his pen.
" There is a shower in the room across the hall. Ill send for some clothes. After you stop smelling like death rolled over then we can discuss this."

Proper was blushing furiously at the thought of undressing in front of Gaven.
" Got it." he said, dashing out the door and into the next room. Making sure that there was no one in there, he entered the bathroom and examined the shower. Perfectly clean. Turning the knob, steaming hot water flowed out. Proper sighed, he loved blisteringly hot showers. Removing the mesh shirt and his tight jeans and boxers, he jumped in, feeling a satisfying tickle as the water cleaned his feathers.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:09 am
" That little sneek took the first shower..." Gaven said anger in the timber of his voice. " Anymore showers befor ,I go beat down the door on his for stealing mine Deim?" She asked propers uncule furious with the little bird.

" Shut up Gaven your acting like a child " Alphones said coming into the office without knocking. Antoinette in tow " Evening Deim ,I have a request of you a long term request till further notice "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:44 am
Diem slammed his head down on his desk with a dull thud.
" Since when did my office become downworlder night club? Gaven, go do what you want, just keep it pg. Alphi, madam, sit down and i will hear your request. Akahana, see if any of my vampires will lend you some clothes." He said, his voice muffled by his desk.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:10 am
User ImageUser Image
Akahana roamed out into the hall following Diem's orders. She passed by the showers and could hear the water misting out of the shower heads. Eventually she found a room where some vampires were present. Out of the many things Akanana wasn't good at, one was being social with strangers. Especially if the strangers are a group of vampires that probably don't like you because your not one of them... Shyly, Akahana stood by the door wondering which one she could ask for a favor.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:34 am
Gaven shrugged getting up he headed out the doors towards the showers. He avoided Propers and found another shower free of anyone inside. Gaven took his long needed shower.
------
Alphones chuckled as he enjoyed Diems enthusiasum on having company. He motioned for antoi to join them. She lowered herself into a chair unwillinginly. " I don't know Diem your alittle up tight a nightclub might do you some good. A little party woulden't kill you. " The smaller vampire humored.

" Now antoinette well your brother is gone ask Misour deim our request. " Alphi told antoinette nodding in her direction.

Antoinette looked at deim not wanting to be there not wanting to stay there another minute ,but knew it was alphones request and not hers. He was to be obayed. Antoinette managed a pleasent smile " MIsour Deim , I wish to join your lovely group here. It would be a nice change of scenery from traveling all the time. I'll be able to serve you well ,I"m here. I can play the piano and a many other musical instrument. Anything you need really,I'll help your other vampires on assignments. Alphones instructed me not to kill anyone well staying here .I won't promise unless you want me to. Then ,I'll gladly kill any human you want for supper. " She told him.

" My antoinette is a charming girl...you'd be lucky to have her Diem. " Alphones said as he patted antoinettes shoulder. " She is completely at your desposal if you want her as a lovely little secreteary or entertaiment she's yours . I need you to keep her till we can get things with your newphew straightend out. Gaven and I want her to be safe amoung her own kind would be better. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:19 pm
Diem kept his face impartial, but inside he was suspicious. Alphi would not give up one of the vampire siblings he cared so much about without a good reason. But Diem was hardly in the position to deny him.
" Very well. Antoi is welcome to stay here. She will have my protection." He said, " We need to discuss the unseelie queen though. She is not to be denied. You will have to see what her royal iciness wants." He said, smiling slightly at his own nickname for the unseelie queen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:30 pm
"Antoinette you may go.. " Alphones said motioning her away. Antoinette turned to leave " What do we say antoinette ?"

Antoinette stopped and turned around curtsying to Deim " Thank you misour" she said befor leaving the room. She was not at all pleased with the arrangement.

" Unseelie Queen I can't have her taking advantage of the unique sitation we find oursevles in. The fairy is an igneramious even is she tells the truth. " Alphones admited as he tapped his fingers on the chair arms. " So, I think ...You'll keep the children here for the night. They've had enough running around today. I'll go see what her highness wants ...want to come with ? "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:43 pm
Diem sighed,
" That seems workable. besides, I havent stretched my good leg in a while." Standing up, he limped over to a coat rack and donned a scarf and long coat and fedora. Picking up a cane umbrella, he returned to his desk. Diem picks up a bell and rings it. A grim looking vampre walked in, hands in his pockets.
" Grigorian, i am leaving. Make sure that our guests are comfortable. Give them whatever they ask for. Oh, and make sure they dont leave."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:53 pm
" oh you may throttle My son gaven if it pleases you " Alphones chimed in as he fallowed after Diem. He looked around the place as they exited. When they hit the streets Alphi began to skip along like alittle boy with his father.

It wasen't till they were on the side walks did alphones take advantage of his situation. " Dady Dady Dady! " Alphones said pullling at Diems free arm. " I want to play with the pretty ladies " He said pointing to two young girls walking down the street. They heared alphones and whispered a few adoring words about him. " Dady may ,I have a puppy...I love puppys " Alphones chimed up runing over to a pet store window ahead and looking at the dogs. " Dady did ,I do somthing wrong? ...why won't you talk with me dady ?" Alphones asked pouting at Deim with an evil gleam in his eye. He hurried over to a lady waiting for the bus. Alphi lifted up the back of her skirt " Dady , like this ?!" he said drawing attention to himself. The woman turned and looked at the little boy in shock.

" you little pervert!" The woman shouted.

" Dady told me to do it " Alphones said pointing to deim.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:59 pm
Diem would have blushed like Proper if he could. Hobbling over to Alphi, he immediately pulled him away from the women,
" Andy! That is no way to act in public!" Diem apologized to the women. His apology was met by an smack. Picking up Alphi by his middle, he hobbled off. He heard the women mutter, " young people cant even control there children." Diem did not let Alphi down until they were several blocks away.
" Having fun?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:06 pm
" Very much so " Alphones said with a smirk as he got to his feet again continueing his childish running about. " I feel alittle bad about it...No ,I dont think I do. " The little vampire said picking up a stick and running it along the bars of a fence that led to a park. " Papa , I want to play with the fairy princess. Do you think she'll like me ? " Alphi said as they entered the park. " Papa , are you going to teach me how to swim tonight? Thats how we see the fairy princess after all."  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:11 pm
Diem facepalmed at Alphi's antics.
" Just remember to show no emotion at the unseelie court. There alot different from the regular seelie" He said, trying not to lose his temper.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games