Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Dark Protector (Open/Accepting, Still need 2 Guardians) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound good?
  Obligatory gold option
  Yes, making profile
  Not really (PM suggestions?)
View Results

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:15 pm
(Bump?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 pm
((Um... The Huntress was asking everyone about the training thing...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:20 pm
((Yeah I already had Rand answer her. That why I was waiting on the others.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:29 pm
((I know you answered, was just letting the others know. And I'm not sure how to answer you at the moment. I was traveling all yesterday and I'm a little burnt out))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:00 pm
((It's fine hon. Just reply when you feel up to it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:08 pm
"I've had a bit of training, mostly in plants, but not a lot that has to do with rocks and dirt." Leigh Ann explained.  

Raining Eri

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:12 pm
Val looked down at his feet. He was actually quite ashamed. He felt he had no magical talent other than the little flukes and the puddle he made that dried up already. He just grunted.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:12 pm
"My mother trained me most of my life, but I hadn't gotten to making mental shields yet. Or protecting myself from feeling others' pain," Shechina said, glancing over at Rand.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:00 pm
Rand turned back to Shechina raising an eyebrow, feeling the weight of her gaze on his form almost like a second sense. "If you're so opposed to feeling my pain, perhaps I can let you feel how much fun I have when you're looking at me like that," he grinned, turning back to face the Huntress still chuckling at the thought of catching the Spirit Guardian off-guard. If she really wants to know...Well, she would be blushing all week if she saw what's going on in my thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:05 pm
Shechina closed her eyes for a moment and let out a slow breath. "I can block emotions and thoughts if I try, Rand," she said. "It is only pain and purposeful sendings I cannot ward off."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 pm
“The trees that whisper in the evening...
Carried away by a moonlight shadow...”

Falathiel gives Rand a warning glance since he was unintentionally broadcasting his feelings and some vague thoughts to her as she was mentally scanning the area. "So I'm starting from mostly the basics, yes..?", she confirms as she begins to mentally sort what she thought might be the more essential things.

“Sing a song of sorrow and grieving...
-'Moonlight Shadow', Mike Oldfield

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:12 pm
Val looked away, still ashamed. He didn't see Shechina's look at Rand, or his comment to her. He was afraid that they all would mock him if they found out. Except for Fala, she was told from the beginning, before he knew she was to train him. He walked off a bit to meditate, staying within earshot, but keeping his back to the group.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:12 pm
With a sheepish grin of respectful remorse Rand immediately returned his thoughts to the task at hand of their training, letting his broadcast dim beneath the cover of a mental shield. "So it would seem Lady Fala. Will we be undergoing this training together as with the mental shields? Or shall we all fend for ourselves for certain tasks, like say, fetching firewood or making our meals?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:28 pm
((@Valiant: They're walking))

“The trees that whisper in the evening...

"Some things will be together, though most will probably be seperate.", Fala responds, still sorting through the various lessons that needed to be taught. "And please don't call me Lady."

“Sing a song of sorrow and grieving...
-'Moonlight Shadow', Mike Oldfield

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:37 pm
"As you wish." Rand nodded to her before he turned back to mess around with his flame sculptures, curious to how he would fare on his own compared to the others. He turned to gaze around before noting that Val had moved away on his own, his eyes narrowing at the elven figure meditating on his own. I wonder if Val is off on his own for a reason?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff