Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:37 am
Sciz pulled out one of his Uzis. "Why bother killing them? Once they see all of us charging at them they're bound to run away," Sciz said. walking out the front door. "Besides, these guys can't even hit the broadside of a barn."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:18 pm
Blood picked up the Typewriter, which had been discarded on the ground in the midst of the chaos. "I just need some more 5.56mm ammo."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:21 pm
Being a small user of guns as he was, S.M. had absolutely no idea what size or kind of bullets he needed. He just grabbed a small box out of his pocket that he had brought for the rifle and tossed it to Blood. "Erm... would these work?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:34 pm
Blood looked at the ammo. 5.56. "Yeah, these'll do just fine." He felt no remorse for the cultists who were about to get wasted. They would happily die for him, why not to protect his allibi?  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm
S.M. walked to the door, weapons ready. "And one more thing, Blood." he said, turning his head to look at him. His eyes were staring daggers again. "If you're lying to me, again, I swear I'll make you pay."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:47 pm
Blood made a face at Swift shaking his head. "Dude, shut up about that already. Let's kill these ********." He diverolled out into the street behind a mailbox just as the ground around him got ripped apart by the last seven cultists that remained.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:49 pm
S.M. jumped out the door and rolled into a bush. He popped up quickly and began to pick off a few of the cultists. He never used guns, but his aim was impeccable.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 pm
Sciz slid behind a fence, leaning out of his cover to get a shot. He mowed down a couple of cultists with his Uzi before he ran out of the small amount of ammo he carried with him at the time. "Gah, I'm such a terrible shot today."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:18 pm
Blood shot over the mailbox, blind firing. He heard a scream of pain, and assumed that the seven were dead, but that last cultist was faking it. When he leaned up to get a look, he got shot in the shoulder. It exploded with pain as Blood clutched at it, wincing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 pm
"Blood!" S.M. shouted. He quickly aimed and fired his pistol, the shot flying through the cultist's head. He rushed over to Blood and knelt beside him. "Blood! Are you alright?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm
Blood laughed thorugh the pain. "A gunshot wound? Me? Come on, gunshot wounds are things that people can just WALK OFF." He said sarcastically, drawing in sharp breaths as he ripped down the sleeve, revealing the bullet hole.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:36 pm
"s**t!" S.M. spat. "Hold on, I'm gonna get Fenikkusu and get you to the ICU!" S.M. closed his eyes and concentrated for a minute, soon, Fenikkusu appeared in a fiery flash. "Fenikkusu! We need to get Blood to the ICU, now!"

Fenikkusu nodded and transported them all to the castle's ICU. The jumpy nurse knew exactly what to do and had them place the patient on one of the beds. The nurse went to work, removing Blood's coat and shirt and spraying the wound with monoxide. The wound began to sizzle as the germ were killed and the nurse cleaned around the wound. "Someone get Archimedes here, quickly!" she called.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 pm
((Question. When you say "all", do you mean Sciz included or not?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm
Rain heard some commotion nearby, and went to check it out. curiosity killed the cat, but it doesn't have s**t on panthers. she thought as she went to see.

"Of course you got your crazy a** hurt!" she said when she saw it was Blood. She went over, and shook her head. She felt sudden guilt knowing she could have stayed to help.

"I'm sorry... Sorry I wasn't there to help, Blood," she said, shaking her head. Why was she so unreliable?

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 pm
((Yes))

S.M. put a hand on Rain's shoulder. "Rain, it's better that you weren't there. I didn't want you getting hurt either." S.M. said. Regardless of how Rain would react to him, he had to say the truth.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff