Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:06 pm
In blitz, the knight is stronger than the bishop.

The Sword vanished from his hand and a crossbow took its place "My lady leave this Icy fiend to me" he said as he moved to the side and shot a few bolts at Kuzan trying to stay on his feet with the ice
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:20 pm
Kuzan smirked. "Perfect....I knew this would happen." He said as he skated forward at Kingside dodging crossbow bolts. "This may end quickly...." He said before punching at Kingside rapidly freezing the air and sending ice spikes at him like bullets.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:42 pm

A shield appeared in the bare arm of the knight as he dropped the crossbow to block the ice spikes though a few tore into the shield's he had manged to stop them from hitting him at most the momentum pushed him back. he threw the shield down and made two swords appear in each hand and ran at the man the swords skidding on the ice ready to be used as support to keep him up. He slashed at the Kuzan with one stabbing the other in the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 pm
Kuzan laughed. "So far your no match..." He said as his arms became ice and he blocked the sword. "How about I end this...." he said as he stomped his foot and ice spikes shot from the frozen floor up at Kingside.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Kingside Smiled under his helmet as he jumped up in the air and summoned a Battering ram under him to get stabbed in his place/brake the ice and he gave a rousing laugh sitting on top of the battering ram. "You should have been a kings fool, I've have not laughed so hard in year. You have yet to nick my armor and I have 4 other forms. I'm no match for you, you say" He gave another chuckle before waving his hand and making it hundreds of different weapons in the air and have them dropped on Kuzan.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:30 pm
((*Rapidly eats buckets of popcorn* this is probably the best fight in this RP so far. ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:34 pm
Kuzan chuckled as the battering ram froze entirely. "Your not...." He said as he stood on one leg. He toke a deep before stomping again making a ice bridge formed over him blocking the weapons. He punched the bridge shattering it sending the weapons flying all over the hallway before freezing as well. He pulled his fist back and frowned as he punched the battering ram shattering it he quickly did a backflip kick sending his foot shooting up at Kingside.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:39 pm
The only good Rook is a working Rook!

As he fell off the broken battering ram Kingside slipped a finger under his armor "Your just a one trick pony aren't you" he was kicked but his the area he was kicked was rock like his inter body was. The Black Rook Grabbed the foot that kicked and twisting his body threw Kuzen to the ground.

Xistund

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:41 pm
((Internet's out, I'll be in and out for about a week or two...))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:56 pm
Kuzan laughed. "Your dim aren't you...you made things easier!" He said twisting with his foot to keep it intact before catching himself with his hands. King's hands began to freeze to Kuzan's leg due to the contact with his leg. "Can a room with standing shattering when frozen?" He Said as he rapidly kicked at King with his free leg.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:33 pm
The only good Rook is a working Rook!

Kingside put his arms together to block the kicks "Your the one Kicking stone So unless your the last son of Krypton I suggest you keep that big mouth shut!" He threw a punch as soon as a kick hit his icy arm.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:35 am
"No I'm not....however..." He said noticing where he kicked him was starting to freeze abit or more depending where the hits landed. He sidestepped the punch and put his hands on his arm making it freeze like his other one before digging his feet into the ground. Using the Rook's weight he gave him a shoulder throw. "I'm more of a match for a monster with rock for brains!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:52 am
The future belongs to he who has the bishops.

Kingside switched back to his normal form as he was thrown in the air and used the weight decreased to catch himself and flip. "I have to admit Your more then first thought But I think its time to end this!" with that he turned into the Bishop Holding his staff Kingside smiled as a blast of energy shot out quick as a bullet.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:43 am
Kuzan dodged the blast and studied the bishop. "I see...." He began squatting up and down. "There are four branches of my clan...." He said as he toke a deep breath. "I am the son the head of my branch..." He said as he watched King closely. "I'm not telling you this to brag about my heritage, but so you will remember my face when this is over." he said as he stopped squatting. His eyes seemed to turn ice blue as he struck a combative pose before stomping his foot making six ice spikes form in the air and circle infront of him. "Maybe I should start trying...." He said as he skated towards the bishop with the ice spikes circling infront of Kuzan  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:47 am
(( this fight is aggravating.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games