Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 am
((yea yea yea XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:07 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Lou was hesitant, but she closed her eyes eventually, taking a deep breath as she did so. It took awhile to clear her mind though, with all the gears turning trying to figure out how all of this could have happened. Soon, she was able to put her mind to rest, after a few more deep breaths.

[I'd say I'm sorry I haven't been on, but I'm really not. Though I do apologize for not saying anything about not getting on for a couple of days, it just something came up that was super important and needed my attention.]

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:30 am
((had this really long and cool post typed out right? Had to run an errand came back gaia was like oh you wanna post it gotta log back in. Log back in takes me to the homepage. So, the lazy SOB I am decided I'm not re-typing that looooong as post. Going to simplify it.))

Maverick smiled as they all closed their eyes. He could feel them emptying their minds. He spoke softly to all of them as he said "Each of you has an element hidden deep inside you. It is calling out to you, waiting for you to here it. Listen for it, but not with your ears. You must follow the voice if you wish to awaken the magic within you. Show no fear."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:03 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

I "heard" my element, but... It didn't sound like one "voice". I followed the "voice(s)" and kept at it, doing what Maverick had said. 'No fear... No fear... No fear...' I thought continuously. Then, it hit me like Rapunzel hit Flynn Rider with a frying pan in Disney's Tangled. Five elements. Not one, five. The intensity of awakening the five elements in me was powerful to say the least. I fell back, but I wasn't going to pass out. At least, I hoped not, but who knows with me.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Copy and paste is an ingenious invention. heart ]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:09 pm
Aaron did as he was told, not really getting it at first. But then he heard it. It was faint at first, but it was definitely there. No, not so much a voice as it was a roar. The blackness in his mind soon lit up with the glow of a raging inferno. Pleased with his elemental success and with getting such a kickass element, he opened his eyes with a grin just in time to see Lexayy falling back. "Whoop!" Thankfully he came out of his "trance" just in time to catch her. "Was your element a little on the loud side?" he joked as he helped steady her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:15 pm
Clearing her mind, Ama banished all fear from her thoughts, her grip on her brother's hand tightening. It was a soothing light that came to her, then she could feel it, her friends around her. They came to her as visions of different lights before she snapped out of it and opened her eyes. Spirit? Looking to X now, she wondered if he had found his yet, and how she was supposed to help with Spirit as her element.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 pm
X kept his eyes closed he could hear a voice. He found himself in darkness he walked towards the voice but it kept changing direction. it got louder and louder from all Directions. He opened his eyes and out from his lips he said"Wind" he looked at his sister with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:22 am
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

The voice instantly made itself known to Lou, rumbling like an earthquake in her ears. For a moment, she thought there was an earthquake happening, but it was just the sound she heard, she didn't feel the ground shaking. No, it felt as if she was laying down in a grassy meadow, hands clutching the damp earth as the smell of grass and trees after a rainfall hit her. Her eyes instantly flew open, looking around at the others before breathing out a single word. "Earth."

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:23 pm
Maverick smiled and nodded and said "I see you have all awoken as Magik users. Good, you have begun the first step. Now," He waved his hands and said "Ama, I shall test you first, a simple test of your element." He continued to wave his arms and for a moment she was blinded, when the blindness wore off There were five Mavericks in the room. "Can you find your friends?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 am
To figure out she was blind was startling to Ama, though she guessed it was only temporary. Turning her head to X, she closed her eyes since she could not see anyway. He was easy to tell since she was still holding his hand. Though now he appeared to her like a white silhouette. "X..." She murmured before letting go of his hand and slowly walking away from him, headed for the green spirit next. She stopped in front of Lou, smiling lightly as she poked her nose. "Lou..." Now moving on, she went to the silhouette that appeared to be on fire. It was rather easy to figure out, but she still walked to him anyway. "Aaron..." Heading to the rather colorful silhouette next, it balanced white, green, red, blue, and a soft pink all at the same time. "Well that must be Lexayy..." She muttered before turning to Maverick. There were six blue silhouettes in the room, proving it rather difficult to determine which was the real Maverick. There had to be a way though. Focusing, she tried to determine any differences she could find. One was a darker blue than the rest. A smile coming to her lips, Ama slowly walked over, still not completely trusting the ground beneath her since she couldn't see. Once she reached the darker blue silhouette, she outstretched her hand until she felt the soft fabric of Maverick's shirt, gripping it lightly. "Can you give me my sight back now, Maverick?" She asked, cocking her head slightly to the side.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:43 am
Maverick had a slight blush when she came so close to him. He thought to himself 'She looks cute with her head cocked to the side...wait what are you doing, focus man focus.' Maverick merely grinned and said "Well done." He waved his hands over her head and her sight was restored and the false Maverick's vanished. He looked around trying to decide who to test next. He glanced over to X and said "Come, you shall conduct the next test."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:01 pm
X smiled as his sister at how she was able to see everyone without even being able to see. Then look at Maverick when he heard it was his turn he sighed and moved to where Maverick wanted him to be.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:43 pm
With her sight restored, Ama moved back over to where X had been, getting out of the way so Maverick could test her twin. She was glad her magic at least worked enough that she could figure out where her friends were and know what they looked like to her if she couldn't see. Still, she wondered how exactly she was supposed to use her magic to help Lexayy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:09 pm
Maverick nodded as X approached. He thought for a moment, then he said "I know how to test your element." He pointed to a small object on the table across the room. "Without touching it, lift it off the table."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:36 pm
X looked at the object "You want me to lift that?" he asked then sighed "Fine." he added as he stood in front of the table and held up his hand and tried to think hard about lifting up the object he keep thinking and thinking until his head started to hurt. "Ugh" he said with a big breath "I cant do it" he said moving his har from his eyes  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff