Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Aaliyah Iya

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 am
Hi, my name is Velvetica and I am twenty. My favorite season is the Spring cause it's so fresh! I like to draw anything that anybody asks me to nicely. I am polite, and I don't do anything without ever asking. I hope to draw for you guys, and thanks to the admin for inviting me in!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:45 am
Username/Nickname: Onyx Aradia
Name: Taylor
Style: casual!feminine!school-girl!punk, waiting to the chance to dress in Gothic/punk/guro/Victorian Lolita...
Fandom: Hetalian, Wayward Victorian Girl/Muffin/Plague Rat (Emilie Autumn), Killjoy (MCR), Directioner, Idiot (Green Day)
Hobbies: Tumblr Hetalia RP, Anon-ing during Gaia events, reading, writing, drawing, daydreaming, singing as if no one is around...
Favourite Music: Emilie Autumn, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, One Direction, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the disco, Marianas Trench, Hedley
Favourite Shows: Big Bang Theory, Breaking Amish
Favourite Books: Goosebumps, Everything's Eventual, Five People You Meet in Heaven, The Color Purple, Anthem of a Reluctant Prophet, Croak
Orientation: Panromantic; taken; Don't F*ck With Me/Sadistic Seme with a Clueless Uke c:
Previous Account: Alice WR Ashdown (some of you may know me <3))

So... Yeah. Feel free to talk to me- I don't bite c:

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KaraTheStar

Invisible Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:27 am
Hello Everyone!
I'm Kara and a very social kind of gal.
Although I don't have much time right now,
because of school I will try to participate!

I am 18 and . .. erm am totally in love with
Penguins and Avengers <3.
Most of my time on Gaia I spend RPing. c:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:16 am
welcome ladies smile  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

Soporose

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:14 pm
Hi! I'm Soporose and I'm 21 years old. My favorite color is blue and most importantly I am a HUGE Sherlock fan. :3 Hope to see you all around~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:41 pm
Heyo, I'm Vio. I am eighteen years old. I am a nervous wreck when it comes to introductions so if confused I start to get you, sorry am I. Ahem...I enjoy anime, video games, and making animations. Hats! I adore hats of any kind. emotion_bigheart  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:19 pm
I've never exactly been good with introductions, but here it goes. *takes deep breath*

Hello there~! So I guess to start this off, I need to mention a few basic things about myself....

~My name is Phaea, and you can call me Phaea or.... Nothing else really. I don't think there is a nickname for Phaea. If there is, just mention it.
~I'm a 20 year old American gal~
~I'm currently working on a degree for Graphic Design. What do I want to do, you ask? I want to be a Web Designer ! Originally I wanted to work in forensics, but I changed my mind. Someday, though. Someday....~
~I have two lovely children; my dog Basil, 9 years, and my kitty Lox, 2 years old. Did I confuse anyone when I said "childre"?~
~I love anime and manga. If anyone has any suggestions on some good ones, let me know. Or I might like to suggest a few.~
~As much as I hate to say this............ I can't draw ;A;. I'm practicing at the moment, but the only artistic thing I can do are stick figures and flowers. But I DO love art! My best friends are artists themselves, so I like to collect art from them when I get the chance.~
~I'm a big roleplayer since I started participating in it a year ago. I can generally do anything and play any part, but sometimes I get sidetracked or I don't come on as much -because of school-, so if I disappear from a story for a certain amount of time......... It's because of my classes, I swear!~
~At the moment I'm writing up a novel, but I'm setting it aside for now because of college. I still come up with ideas every now and then.~
~I erm... have a list of favorite words...... Don't ask me why, it just sorta happened..........~
~During my offtime I play on my Xbox. I'm a big gamer. I'm currently playing Resident Evil 6.~
~I LOVE reading. I'm a major critic when it comes to books and movies. I've considered having a blog, but that takes up too much time, which I don't have. =_=~
~And I'm a big babbler, so I like to talk a lot. I mean A LOT.~

I think that's about it for my introduction, but if I feel like adding anything else up here, I will. Someday . It'll be nice to meet with everyone!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:38 pm
Hello. I've posted a couple of times randomly, but I haven't really introduced myself. My name is medic or Cait and I am almost 21. I like cosplaying, sewing, singing, watching anime, and playing video games.
I work as a waitress at a family restaurant to get through college, but I am currently taking a year off of school to just work straight through.

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:26 pm
Hello, fellow girlies. My username is Tao Yoshi, or Tao for shirt (my female name is Xylia). I just joined this guild today, and I hope to make some new friends here.

I am 20 years old currently, and I am also currently attending high school. My favorite colors are blue and black.

I'm a transgendered MtF, and I do identify as female. My hobbies are playing video games, reading, writing, hanging out with my friends, taking walks, and just thinking a lot. I don't have many friends to talk to offline due to similar inconveniences, and so I almost never spend time with them these days. I like to come to Gaia just to talk with others about anything really, but I have a hard time breaking the ice.

I'm also a bit of a pervert, but I'm not the creepy kind; I'm more into hentai and such. I would like to point out that I am very honest and open-minded person. I'll put everything out on the table, and I will gladly accept questions if you have any. I love questions.

I also adore cute and gothic things, especially both! I just can't wait to try on the frilly dresses and mary janes...when I can afford them anyway. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:14 am
I am new here, too! I'm a shy nervous wreck when it comes to talking to new people, though if you manage to pull me out of my shell - - you're not getting me back in there.

I'm 28, so probably one of the older ladies around here. I'm studying to be an elementary school teacher after taking a few years of a break from college. I'm rather open and point-blank when I talk. I have a dirty sense of humor and swear a lot (think high school boys mentality... yes, it's sad but I work with a bunch of boys!), but I'll keep it in check until I know if I'm in the right place for that sort of thing.

Randomness... I'm a band geek in (most likely) the worlds largest adults-only marching band. I'm a flute player but also piccolo, trumpet, chimes, and violin. I still want to learn sax, drums and guitar. I've given up on piano. I'm a writer, I've been published twice and have written about 7 novels... none of which are published because I don't like them talk2hand I work for a very well known shipping company and can lift upwards of 115 lbs. I love all things cute, pretty, girly and sparkly, and slightly gothy (Think Abby from NCIS).. and elephants.. 3nodding  

Gold n Oranges

Mega Cutie-Pie

babipari

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:43 am
... i have long since stopped asking why the mad do mad things ...

hay hay, i just got invited, yay me lol
well im babipari so please to meet you all. biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:31 am
` Hiya Ladies!

` I'm alexisanitatran. You can call me Alexis or Anita. yum_puddi

` I've been on Gaia since '07 on multiple 'hacked' accounts. This is my latest; made on Nov. 18, 2012.

` I'm a freshman; yes some fresh meat right here, come and get me. emotion_omnomnom .
` I'm at times EXTREMELY LOUD, and at other times I'm the mouse in the corner that won't say one word.
` I'm obsessed with Boba; the BEST drink in the whole f***ing universe.
` I will drink Boba all day if I could, but I can't because my mom is very mean to me. emotion_donotwant

` I'm willing to talk to anyone.
` Inbox is free, catch me in the Dressing Room, and hope everyone is having a fantastic time on Gaia!

emotion_bigheart Anita

oHana-nim

Tipsy Kitten

Goddess of Golden Sands

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:57 am
Kristen Dawn , Kristen, Dawn, or KD will do fine

22, a poet. A pessimist when it comes to romance. I am a pre-op transgender, letting that get out of the way so that i can be clear ahead of time

I am tough, and often have a difficult time showing emotions. a HUGE fan of ALice in Wonderland, and in love with my RL bestie Shaun (He is gay, but if he weren't oooh boy)

Chances are you will not see a picture of me, unless we are very close friends. I will not bite, so fear me not.

~Kristen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:37 am

Hello everyone !
I was sent an invite here and joined asap when I read the intro to this guild.
It's a great idea
from TM so I was hoping for a place to ask questions and whatnot yum_puddi

So I'm Manipulatory.
Well not in real life, but my screen name on TinierMe was Manipulate, so the name just carried over

I have quite a few fandoms that I stalk about in
and my tumblr is a mesh of fan stuff
other than that I'm eighteen and a college student trying her best

anytime you want to get my attention or talk, just quote me!

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

makoto_roses

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:06 pm
Well I just got the invite to join up. I figured I'd give it a try. cat_3nodding
Name's makoto_roses, but y'all can call me mako or red..I have a friend on here that calls me red rosie. Lol cat_xp I'm 27 years old and a military wife. I'm originally from Dallas, TX. We currently live in upstate NY, but we're moving in a few weeks to Hawaii. Yay for the military sending us to paradise. Lol cat_xp
I'm currently not working, but went to school for floral design and interior design with plants. cat_sweatdrop Probably not going back into that though. Lol
I love to read (I'm currently rereading my Tamora Pierce books.) I love manga and anime (mostly know the older stuff though. Need to find some new ones.) I cosplay as Sailor Jupiter when I get to go to conventions, and I'm currently trying to get my Eternal Jupiter up and running. That's taking quite awhile due to lack of funds. Lol
I try to get on here regularly; but with the up-coming move I may be on rather scarcely. I'm trying to get through zOmg! now that I'm back on after my long hiatus; so if anyone's up for playing with me, just PM me. cat_blaugh
I can't really think of anything else that's important. If you have any questions, I'm always open for answering them. Oh! And I'm known for giving advice out when people need it. My friends from back home still call me up when they're stuck. Lol cat_xd So...yep..That's me in a nutshell. cat_whee  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games