Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Undergoing Character Creation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Announcement on pg. 37
  ^u^ ~<3
View Results

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:28 pm
Alzzak
iLL iNTENT

I have, and I have an idea to work with... I am just trying to make a tiny character. And have been going though all the rules and available things, but nothing gives a permanent version of reduce person. And everything that does you guys shot down... wait is the permanency spell with reduce person an option? like having it casted on me

The permanency spell is out of our reach right now and costs money and exp to the caster so good luck trying to convince someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:30 pm
iLL iNTENT
Aaron, could you please tell me what your level 4 Ability increase was?

I ask because you seem to be shorting yourself some skill points but I'm not sure where.
From what I can tell, you've only used 2 of your favored class points, putting them into your HP. Which means you should still have 2 to use as skill points.

However, you have a total of 35 skill points, which is just from your class and your INT. This would mean you've also forgotten your 5 bonus skill points you should have for being human.

I do believe the increase was to my characters DEX.

and If I recall, I put my human points in, 2 into hp, while 2 went into a couple of skills. Though now I can't recall which....  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:31 pm
OH and to add on to the permanency it doesn't stop the spell being dispelled it only stops the duration of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:32 pm
Mongooseh
OH and to add on to the permanency it doesn't stop the spell being dispelled it only stops the duration of it.

That's how they get you lol  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:34 pm
iLL iNTENT
Alzzak
iLL iNTENT

I have, and I have an idea to work with... I am just trying to make a tiny character. And have been going though all the rules and available things, but nothing gives a permanent version of reduce person. And everything that does you guys shot down... wait is the permanency spell with reduce person an option? like having it casted on me

Yes, that is something that you could do, but why would you want to be that small?
Stealing an idea from one of the boss' of a game... the game is House of the dead 2, the first boss is a little flying imp thing... I wanted to match it.. a summoner, who was tiny... and to aid the party carried a healing wand or scrolls, strapped to his back  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:40 pm
arononkorr
iLL iNTENT

I ask because you seem to be shorting yourself some skill points but I'm not sure where.
From what I can tell, you've only used 2 of your favored class points, putting them into your HP. Which means you should still have 2 to use as skill points.

However, you have a total of 35 skill points, which is just from your class and your INT. This would mean you've also forgotten your 5 bonus skill points you should have for being human.

and If I recall, I put my human points in, 2 into hp, while 2 went into a couple of skills. Though now I can't recall which....

If that's the case, then you have seven more skill points to spend. Go have fun : P  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:55 pm
And Mongooseh, your sheet looks good to go, I couldn't find any errors.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:56 pm
iLL iNTENT
And Mongooseh, your sheet looks good to go, I couldn't find any errors.

hurray  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:06 pm
I'll get on it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:16 pm
Mongooseh
damn...  

Alzzak

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:36 pm
iLL iNTENT
arononkorr
iLL iNTENT

If that's the case, then you have seven more skill points to spend. Go have fun : P

I put 5 points into perception and 2 into Knowledge (Engineering)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:16 pm
you ever have one of those days when you're fighting a witch and you think you kill it, so you turn to your friends to celebrate, but then when you turn around, the witch swoops down and bites your head off?  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:49 am
Lady Lizabee

I usually have one of those days when a Jockey jumps on my back and makes me startle the Witch.
Well, sometimes it's a Smoker, but that's not important.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:52 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
Lady Lizabee

I usually have one of those days when a Jockey jumps on my back and makes me startle the Witch.
Well, sometimes it's a Smoker, but that's not important.

lolwut?
I was referencing Puella Magi Magica Madoka, lol  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:58 pm
Lady Lizabee

lolwut?
I was referencing Puella Magi Magica Madoka, lol

I was referencing Left 4 Dead 2  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games