Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 pm

[Bah! Making me decide whether or not Max is in her head or a ghosty... I say he's a ghosty, is that okay? Do I need to make another char. sheet?]

Max watched Kyle, but not very closely. He normally would have followed Mara, but he knew to help her he had to be here. She would never abandon someone in need, but she needed time to herself as well... He did a lot of thinking, especially since so few people could see or hear him.
Kyle was restless, and he was muttering in his -mostly- drug induced sleep. "If you can hear me, give me a sign if you need Mara or a doctor..." Sometimes people's subconscious could hear him. Maybe Kyle would be one of them. If not, well, he'd make a computer bleep funny or something..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:02 pm
((like Deadman?? That'd be cool!))

"Running away Coil? That's not like you, why don't you kill me? Reduce me to a splattered mess on the wall" the man laughed as he got closer and closer.

Kyle started scratching at the wall, like a trapped animal trying to get out. Suddenly a face started to form against the wall, he couldn't recognize it......if you need Mara... was all he could make out from what the face said. Kyle froze, a hand landed on his shoulder...

"turn around Coil" he forced Kyle around and stared him in the eyes "look closely..."

Kyle shuddered when he saw the mans face...it wa like he was staring into a broken mirror. It was him...a horrendously disfigured version of him, Kyle was terrified...

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:19 pm
[Well, he wouldn't be a significant figure like a villain or hero, and I don't know if Deadman is actually a hero or not, but maybe I will. It'd be nice to figure out his background... I think I'll make a char sheet for him. 3nodding I'll put it in my journal and post a link in one of my posts so you can read it. lol Also, getting rid of that huge ugly word thing around my post. XD]

"Well, good enough for me." Max said. Kyle had stopped for just a moment, but Max didn't want to be there anyway, so he left to go in search for Mara. He didn't make a huge fuss, so he wouldn't call the doctors yet. After about five minutes of making sure she wasn't in the hospital, he found her on the roof. "Mara!" he said sharply.

Jumping, Mara turned to see Max behind her. "What? What's wrong? Anything happen?" She had been meditating, but was worried now. She stood up and started walking towards Max and the door.

"He's making noises; which I think is weird because drug induced sleeps normally don't allow for dreaming. And if they do the sleeper doesn't show it."

"It's fine, whatever. It's getting chilly out here anyway."

"You don't get cold."

"Shut up." After just a few moments, Mara opened the door and stood near the chair near Kyle's bed. He was muttering but was not understandable. She rubbed his arm softly. "Hey kiddo. Sorry for ditching you." She was going to start babbling again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:45 pm
((yeah I'm not exactly sure, I think Deadmans a bit neutral...awesome, hope you don't mind feedback whee ))

static shot from Kyle's arm when Mara touched him. He wasn't even aware that she was there. In his 'dream' he kept staring at himself "what...what happened to me?" he said slowly.

"you don't remember?" he said with a wicked laugh "you don't remember how you killed everybody in this room? This!" the man said as he stepped back "this is what happened to you afterwards...thankfully I managed to fix everything...as usual..."

"what are you talking about..?" he asked hesitantly

"come on Coil, think about it, skin doesn't get horrendously burned and doesn't heal without leaving a scar..." suddenly his skin started to heal up instantly.

In reality. Kyle started to tremble rapidly, almost as if he was having a seizure. The areas where his burns were started to get brighter, his cells were moving at a rapid rate, healing the massive burns in a blink of an eye. Kyle gasped and woke up 'till next time...' a fading voice said.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:58 pm
"Mara..." Max was paying attention to her and Kyle carefully, and saw his shaking and skin before she did.

She made a disgruntled noise when she was shocked. She was so tired of electricity today and was rubbing her hand when Max spoke to her, "Huh...? Oh..." She was watching Kyle carefully as well now. After a moment [she worked hard to make sure she never stuttered] whispered, "Kyle?" Her hands were still holding each other and her skin stretched tight.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:06 pm
Kyle had a blank stare on his face, he heard a voice and turned "Mara..?" he asked, his eyes shifted from her to his arm. Nothing, there was nothing there but his regular skin...not even a scar. He began to chuckle, he was actually happy, he jumped from the bed and wrapped his arms around Mara, he pulled her into a tight hug.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:15 pm
"Bah!" Mara made a very loud noise of surprise and her eyes went wide as she found herself falling into a hug. After a moment, she softly patted his back; it had been a very long time since her last hug. "You're... better?" She asked softly, very confused by everything that had happened.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:22 pm
Kyle released Mara, he had the biggest smile on his face as he did "ye...yeah" he said barely able to believe it himself, he wasn't even sure if what appended did but his perfectly heled wounds were the proof.
Hs eyes went wide when he realized something "Mara, let's get out of here" he was eager to leave the hospital, it was just a horrible place and the sooner he was out of there the better.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 pm
"Ah... Okay." Mara was still shocked, confused even more by the fact that he was so perfectly healed... "Uhm... This way." Her eyes were wide as she turned and led him carefully out of the hospital. "Please explain to me what happened?" She needed some touch of sanity....

[Also, Max]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:50 pm
Kyke stayed close behind Mara, thinking to what had happened "I..." the images of what he saw came back and he couldn't even describe it "I don't know.." he lied to her " I can't exactly remember what happened" as the exit came into view Kyle's nerves started to ease.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 pm
((Hey guys. Just letting you know, I'm currently visiting my grandmother, and I just found out my laptop won't connect with her network. So, I may or may not be posting till next Wednesday since all my post styles and stuff are on my laptop and I'm on my grandmother's computer right now. If I do post, don't get mad at me for the posts not being pretty. I just don't want to abuse her generosity letting me use her computer.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:01 am
Mara nodded. "That's okay." She was still feeling a lot like a deer in the headlights, like she was in serious danger and just to dumb to put all the pieces together. Mara led Kyle out of the hospital and saw the disaster zone not far away... "uh... Where to?" She wondered. Usually she'd go sit alone somewhere, but she didn't think leaving Kyle alone to be smart.

[Just reposting it, because I'm not sure if you saw it, so here: Max ^^

And SKBC, that's fine by me. It's good to know where you'll be, even if I haven't interacted with you yet.]

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 am
((I like it, but will Mara be the only one able to communicate with him or will something happen later on? 3nodding
Alright SKBC hope you'll be able to post!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 am
[I have no clue how to explain this. Anyone who can see ghosts can see him. I've seen no rhyme or reason to who can and can't see them, so I try not to make distinctions as to who can or can't see. Most people can feel them around... The only way something could happen is if someone goes unconscious and he attempts to communicate with them or if someone figures out how to see him. *Shrug*. I have to have him around, though, so I didn't really have a big plot twist in mind when I added him. ]  

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:21 am
((understood! Well I'm off, might post tomorrow if others post >.>))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games