Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:51 pm
"Thank you..." Kaistern said, his voice muffled as he buried his face in her shoulder. "I hate being like this..." he said again as he somewhat reluctantly let go of her to dry his tears, spreading the blood over his face in the process. "...but I don't know what to do. I can't just kick him out of my head, just keep up this stupid back and forth and hope he doesn't kill you..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:02 pm
Ophelia remained silent, thinking the situation over for several moments before deciding to speak. "Kaistern...I think I have an idea, but...it might be a bit of a long shot, if it's even possible." she spoke up, looking rather uncertain as she did so.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 pm
He took a deep breath, still a little shaky from all the crying. "I'm all ears." Kaistern said. "I'm scared, desperate, and willing to try anything at this point."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:12 pm
"Can this other side of yours be...reasoned with?" Ophelia asked in a rather nervous manner. "What I mean is... can he be made to realise how better off you both would be if you worked together versus always trying to suppress the other? You both have your talents, your weaknesses. You both can handle many situations that the other cannot..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:07 pm
((Didja see? Someone gave me a nudge for a Homestuck rp 'plot'! ^.^ Or at least a set up and then a 'plot writes itself' attitude. So WHERE DOING THIS. WHERE MAKING IT HAPPEN.))

"I don't know...You saw what just happened...He's cold, greedy....He's just like my father." Kaistern said scowling in disgust at the revelation. "And no one could reason with him either."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:11 pm
{WEWT}

"Can he hear what I'm saying now?" Ophelia asked, wanting to make sure that certain topics and ideas she had in mind were safe to speak of at that very moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:13 pm
"No...I think I knocked him out pretty good..." Kaistern said as he put a hand to his aching head.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:17 pm
"Then tell me what you know about him. What are his goals? His likes? Dislikes? He won't be open to sharing his thoughts with me, I don't doubt..." Ophelia replied, a scheme seeming to weave itself into existance behind her golden eyes. "...but you can, and if you trust me with this, you will."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:39 pm
"Like I said, he's just like my father!" Kaistern said pulling his knees up to his chest. "He's cold, violent, and greedy...He's only out for himself. All he wants is to be in control, and we already know he doesn't like you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:47 pm
{Okai. I've got block. I've considered having Ophelia suggest that they fool grumpy!Kaistern into thinking he was in control and I've also considered her trying to appeal to his greed. No matter what, though, I just don't know how to go about it. emo Do you have any ideas? Or should we move on to another miniplot for now?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:49 pm
((I'd say Plan B of that bunch, or we start nudging the pair toward being an actual couple. Old Man's words and all...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:02 pm
{Maybe a little of both? Small nudges here and there while we do various miniplots or something. Until we can come up with something...do we timeskip and wing it from there until an idea comes to mind?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:04 pm
((I guess so. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:10 pm
{If this timeskip is too long I'll edit.}

A week from that incident with Kaistern's other self and things already seemed to be calming down a considerable bit. Ophelia found herself at Kaistern's side more than usual. She also found herself to be far less trusting than before, taking more and more ridiculous measures each day to make sure that Kaistern's other half had no reason to resurface. (But said measures worked for the moment being. Or so Ophelia was hoping at least.)

This very moment was the first in a long time in which she'd been alone, sitting atop the castle roof as she fiddled about with her trusty sniper rifle. She hummed a faintly cheerful lullaby as she did so, seeming distracted by her gun and thoughts for the first time in what felt like forever.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 pm
"You know I've got archers for this sort of thing, right?" Kaistern said as he came up behind her. He was still a little shaken from what happened, but he was certainly better off than he was before. His face also had a few good scars going across it from his self-mutilation attempt while he tried to regain control. "What are you doing up here anyway?" he asked as he stood beside her and rested his arms on the wall.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games