Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:49 pm
Jerry shot Ro a hard glare, "We're just... running things by the er... new cast member." His smile wavered at the edges before he groped about his pockets. Maybe there WAS another flask hidden in his 'costume' somewhere... AH! His hands were shaking as he found something, but it wasn't a flask.

"Why is there a little bag of baking soda in my pocket?" He whispered nervously to the others as he pulled it out to gape. He had never seen a ziplock bag so tiny.

all the people

Character Name: Jerry Collins
AU Name: Rick Brody
Description: Rick Brody is hot stuff and knows it. Notorious for back-room escapes with giggling supple interns, and brilliant TV-character actor, turned Star by the success of the show. Despite his good looks, prefers to play odd-characters, and exceptionally difficult to work with at times. Rumored to have an on-again-off-again cocaine problem, and an adult film or two under his belt, which has been kept hush-hush by the more family-oriented Network Execs.    
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:54 pm
"A-Andrew?" His face was complete blank, then he remembered being called that by a few of the stage hands, and one makeup artist. That was his 'name' out of character.

He looked at Rep with sad frown, "Well, that sucks..." Not much more to add to it, he would have rather the normal Jordan been there. He never got a chance to hunt him down to show him Sylvia after he finally got a chance to use her a few times.

Suddenly Jerry was glaring at him and Roland once more did the most spot on acting for Roland ever by doing a flawless deer in headlights. "I wait... but you aren't like Jor- err..." He looked at 'fake' Jordan with another blank stare having no clue what his name was.

Then Jerry found a white dime bag in his pocket causing his jaw to drop, "You've got to be... are you serious?"

((OOC:
Name: Andrew James
Background: A very, very, subpar actor brought onto This Is Halloween through strings pulled by Tamara Yates an old friend who knew the background extra was trying to make a bigger name for himself. Usually very calm and stoic, tends to read his lines with no emotion what so ever hence needing help to get on the show ))  

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:06 pm
"Nah, I just dropped by to see how y'all were doing without me. I'll be back at work Friday. Till then, I'm gonna just enjoy my vayy-caaaaayyyy-tiiiooon," Greg sang. "I'll get outta your hair, find somebody else to bug. Good on ya, helping the new guy out."

When the dime bag came out of Jerry's pocket, though, Greg looked startled. "Put that s**t away, bro, save it for later. You're gonna get busted if you're not careful."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Rep eyed Jerry as he spoke with the usual sort of vague and distant sort of attention he afforded the other sun, right up until the moment he pulled out the bag of "baking soda", suddenly the indulgent attention levels became a hell of a lot more focused. That wasn't baking soda.

"That's not baking soda Jer." A good friend would probably have told the normally neurotic enough guy to put the thing away and not make his problems worse. Rep however, wasn't a good friend at all and immediately fished in his pockets for Francis' wallet. "It'll help you with your problems though I bet."

He pulled out a clean bill and rolled it up into a tube to hand it over demonstratively. "Use this plus your ******** enormous nose to breathe in the magic."

If he was going to suffer in this damn illusion, he was going to make sure other people suffered more to make it more bearable.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:19 pm
Now it was "Rick's" turn to look like a deer in headlights.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 pm
"Yeah, helping the new guy." He muttered, "Less then a month out a pod on a mission without the weapon he barely knows how to use." He eyed the bag and watched as Rep pulled out the bill.

He poked Jerry on the shoulder, "You snort it, you know, like the movies or that Breaking Bad show." He glanced at Rep. "Honestly does it matter if we uhh do it. This isn't real is it? What if we're all just passed out in he desert dying of heat stroke hooked up to some kind of matrix illusion thingy made of voodoo and witch craft?"

((OOC:
Background: A very, very, subpar actor brought onto This Is Halloween through strings pulled by Tamara Yates an old friend who knew the background extra was trying to make a bigger name for himself. Usually very calm and stoic, tends to read his lines with no emotion what so ever hence needing help to get on the show ))  

Miliardo Kason

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:30 pm
"For...an...amatuer...Di...shows...lots...of...promise. Smiley face. Can't...wait...for...more...Melvin...scenes. Exclamation point. His...actor...is...a...sweetheart. Gregory...showed...up. Paul...Francis...and...Rick's...expressions...were...amazing. Especially...Paul's. Heart. Its...like...really...watching...a...Deus...Ex...Adventure. O-face. Exclamation point."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 pm
Greg shook his head. "No, seriously, Rick, save it for later, if anyone else sees that - " He shoved Jerry's hand back towards his pocket. "I don't care, but the director sure as hell does." He glanced around nervously. "I'll just, uh, let you guys get back to your rehearsing, huh? Catch you on Friday."  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:02 pm
Rep cleared his throat with a sound suspiciously like. "Director'snothere"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:14 pm
Jerry sputtered, forgetting 'Rick' for good reason as he backed away from the cluster incredulously. "I am NOT going to- aaaaaaaaah frick frick frick..." He glanced around frantically before spotting the men's bathroom not too far from where they huddled. "I'm getting rid of it okay?" He hissed, looking completely scandalized as he turned to hurry off.

His prosthetic nose was itching, the novelty of not having to wear glasses was wearing off, and his head was suspiciously hot. Grumbling, he groped in his other pockets the moment the door swung closed behind him, finding another tiny bag shoved in his sock, and another (along with two condoms) in his wallet, and a smart phone with a rather questionable desktop image showing far too much skin on the young lady (he did not recognize) splayed there.

With a groan, he moved to the sink, quickly unzipping the bags to dump them out into the running water.

Think clearly, he had to think clearly. There had to be a way out, there had to be a way to end this illusion. His hands were shaking as the powder sprinkled down the drain.

His prosthetics were driving him crazy, his cheek itching madly under the cakes of scar makeup. Latex did not breath very well.

A keychain contained several pills, which he stared at before crunching them up and tossing them down the drain as well.

He rubbed his nose, staring in the mirror as he debated ripping the make up off to see the man underneath. No. No, just... it was as close to his own face as he was going to get, save for the powder his nervous gesture had left under his nose. "OH GOD oh god-" He tried not to breath, scrambling for a tissue to try to wipe it off.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:21 pm
The door opened to the men's bathroom and Melvin just stood there, looking at Rick.

Just staring at him, not saying or doing anything. His eyes judged though as he looked at the man's face and the running water, then back at the Rick's face.

Bilious

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:23 pm
Annnnnd Jerry was off to the bathroom frantic and confused. It also seemed like that other fellow who had issues with Rep was going to follow him. He watched as the two vanished into the bathroom before looking at Rep.

"He wouldn't.... would he?"

((OOC:

Miliardo Kason

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:33 pm
Jerry turned sharply at the sound of someone walking in, inhaling deeply in surprise and instantly regretted it. "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:40 pm
Kat vaguely remembered Marcus from somewhere before. It took her a moment to realize where from. "Oh! You were on the mission with us! Er..the convention..thing.." She shuddered recalling that traumatizing experience. Nodding when he got her name right, she turned to follow him and Saya, flipping off Mark as she left.

"So what is this idea you had? If it gets us out of this place, then I'm definitely game." It was quite obvious this little..world was fake, as were the people in it.

Random Artist

iStoleYurVamps

Zoobey

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:47 pm
Melvin just looked at Rick. "Suurree, and that's just baking soda on your nose." He went to a nearby sink, washed his hands, dried them, and then walked out, shaking his head the entire time while muttering about drug dealers and prego pushers before the door closed behind him.

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff