Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:22 am
(Seems like it huh)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:08 pm
Bruce raised an eyebrow at the woman's words. "Are you sure? Gamma isn't known for it's capacity for taking away powers." He considered the possibilities that could sprout from that. There weren't many, but there was a hope.

Maria bounced down the hallway, repeatedly chanting "We landed, we landed!" in some sort of tuneless, hypnotic song. She wasn't so excited about the ground as she was that she'd be able to sate her sudden craving for frozen yogurt. She wanted orange. She found her way to the closest magic shop, because magic shops had all sorts of cool stuff, quickly forgetting about the yogurt she had so desperately wanted.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:16 pm
"Well it did. Luckily it only took off on that area and I was able to regenerate my armor again." Eva said. She then got up and went over to the door. "I was made by accident too." she told him. "I was beaten up all the time, so I guess this was a blessing."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:21 am
Looking around the cockpit William just smiled as they landed before running towards the door stopping as he looked back towards Stark. "Mr. Stark I am gonna go and see if I can't find a good snack food place" he called knowing there was a very large candy shop somewhere within the area. "You have my cell phone tho and if you can't get me just try the candy shop" he called waving as he ran out of the cockpit and towards the exit. He wanted to get in contact with his higher ups and give them a status report on the Avengers activities. He couldn't tho let them know about this and decided to stick to what he said as he left the Helicarrier and headed towards the nearest candy shop.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 pm
(Uhhhh.....*looks around*)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:10 pm
(awww...it doesn't seem like anyone wants to post anymore...i didn't think this rp would die)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:17 pm
[~ emotion_8c sorry I've been dead pretty much. Lets try to keep it going guys.]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:21 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

((This.... is all my fault, innit? *sigh* The RP was almost revolving around Bruce for a bit, and I got Writer's Block.... Now it's dead.... I'm sorry, guys....))

.... and that was the cerebral perception

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:01 pm
[~I'm sorry toooooooooooo. Been way busy with Borderlands and art stuff.]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:08 pm
[No! We can't let this one die! I'm sorry I haven't been posting, but I simply haven't been home at all. It's homecoming week in my town, and as I'm a freshman in about fifty different clubs (bad call, I know, but they're all so interesting!), I've putting together floats and working out the kinks in fundraisers. BUT THIS BABY WILL NOT DIE! We've got a pulse, I'm going to post in a few, and we will be pumping the life back into our baby!]  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 pm
[~okay I'm gonna post now, try to keep this baby up.]

Tony barely paid any attention William as he spoke "yeah yeah sure" he hollered back unsure what he was replying to. Tony set all the helicarrier's systems on standby as the scan began. This would probably take a while, having to scan the entire carrier of all the damage was quite an ordeal, suppose there was some time for him to rest...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:08 pm
Walking into the helm area Parker looked around for a moment. "Tony you seen any of the rest of the group" he questioned crossing his arms as he leaned against a console. He had let time slip by and realized he had missed where most of them were going.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:20 pm
Tony turned his attention from the console over to Peter "hmm...no I haven't actually..." He said wondering if they had already left the helicarrier "perhaps they went into the city" he said hoping that the group wouldn't get themselves in trouble.

[~boop]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:53 pm
[boop~ alright imma give it like 3 more days and give up on this rp]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:36 am
"Hmm I guess so" Peter said as he put his hands behind his back looking out the window of the area he was in. It had been awhile since he had been back in his home city and he wondered if the people missed him swinging around above them. "Imma head out for a bit then as well" he told him pulling his mask back on as he exited the helicarrier and started to swing around the city. It felt good to be back in the city and not up in the sky where he has no real swing room.

"This should be good enough" William muttered as he got to the toy shop as he reached into his pocket pulling a small earplug from his pocket. It was how he kept in contact with his employers and how he gave updates on the Avengers. "Connect:Codename Twin snakes" he muttered lowly as he moved about the store making it look like he was browsing. It didn't take long for a voice to come over the com. It talked to him for a moment before leaving the chat open for him. "No change so far asides from a few ways I have thought of to use the hulk to help bring them down" he told them thinking about the video cam he had hacked into during the Hulk's beserking. For now tho he would simply continue to wait and find a time when it would be best to strike.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff