Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:01 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Watching as Leon’s wand went flying out of his hand, Raymond smiled for a moment. His smile faded when Leon still managed to use his spell. Luckily he canceled the spell as quickly as it started. When he asked what happened, Raymond took a breath. “You did the spell wandlessly.” He answered his rhetorical question. Anyone who produced magic should know you could produce it magically. Then again Leon was the type to not want to believe in magic. Even when he arrived at the school he wasn’t pleased about it.

Shrugging his shoulders as Leon was ready to go again, Raymond got back into his stance. He wasn’t going to go for the same spell twice. Predictability wasn’t a good thing in a duel. “Locomotor Mortis.” He called out moving his wand accordingly. If he could immobilize Leon that would make things easier.

With: Club members... Leon

Wearing: Casual

OOC: That was good smile

Diamond Wales

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:01 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƝƖƇƠԼЄ ԼƳƦƛ "ƝƖƘЄ" ԼƠƔЄƬƬЄ
Ƭнιгd ΨελгЅlψτнεгιπƤυгεϐlσσd spacee

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Aвσυт тιмє ƒσя αηуσηє тєℓℓιηg уσυ 域 ƒσя αℓℓ уσυя ∂єє∂ѕ
                                                        Ɲσ ѕιgη тнє яσαяιηg тнυη∂єя ѕтσρρє∂ ιη cσℓ∂ тσ яєα∂ [Ɲσ тιмє!]
                                                        I gєт мιηє αη∂ мαкє ησ єχcυѕєѕ; ωαѕтє σƒ ρяєcισυѕ вяєαтн [Ɲσ тιмє!]
                                                        Ƭнє ѕυη ѕнιηєѕ ση єνєяуσηє, єνєяуσηє; ℓσνє уσυяѕєℓƒ тσ ∂єαтн

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike looked around and gave up because just look, Caty was too hype and busy partnering up with a second year in her perspective. She was in no way pairing up with Leon and thank God he went up with Ray. She didn't feel desperate when she went up to Ivy who was the one in-charge, besides it was much better pairing with someone more experience. "Hi, my name's Nike" She greeted the Gryffindor, "I don't think there's anyone here to doesn't have a partner, can I partner up with you instead?"

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌▌█ ██ ▌███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ ▌

Sσ уσυ gσттα ƒιяє υρ, уσυ gσттα ℓєт gσ!
                                                        Ƴσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє ℓσνє∂ тιℓℓ уσυ'νє мα∂є уσυя σωη
                                                        Ƴσυ gσттα ƒαcє υρ, уσυ gσттα gєт уσυяѕ
                                                        Ƴσυ ηєνєя кησω тнє тσρ 'тιℓ уσυ gєт тσσ ℓσω!

ωι†h [Ivy Bishop] α† [the Open Courtyard]

ЅιπɢlεΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

Cara Miakitty

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon narrowed his eyes at Raymond as the other boy made a comment about what he did being wandless magic. "'Well, that's bleedin' obvious, ain' i'. It's s'posed ta be bloody 'ard as 'ell ta do." It wasn't like he didn't understand how magic worked now. He'd basically been forced into the world because he was magical, the same as two of his brothers. It was mostly on how the hell he'd even managed that, which he was trying to convince himself was just a fluke. Honestly. That was the best explanation for it. He was generally too angry to even think he'd be able to cast magic like that. Wasn't that one requirement, balancing your emotions? Vaguely it made him wonder if his family broke that line of thinking, as Jer was anything but emotionally balanced and yet he still managed to cast wandless magic. Ugh, this was a ******** mess in his mind.

He glared as the match resumed, and dodged the spell that Raymond sent his way. Okay, so trying to take his legs out. Fine. He knew a good spell to counter anything that Raymond managed.
                                                    "'Vox dementis!" His wand didn't leave his hand thankfully, and it appeared as though the spell was on target. Taking away Yuko's ability to speak coherently would certainly make it harder for the guy to hit him, obviously.

════════════════════════

Thinking: If tha' bleedin' menace approaches me this bleedin' meetin'...
                                                    OOC: Tis fine, I figured something was up. Anyway, have fun with an annoyed Leon X'3

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCourtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxClub Members
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJittery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αиσтнєя т υ я и ι и g ρσιит, α fσяк ѕ т υ ¢ к ιи тнє я σ α ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тιмє gяαвѕ уσυ ву тнє ω я ι ѕ т, ∂ιяє¢тѕ уσυ ω н є я є тσ g σ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ мαкє тнє в є ѕ т σf тнιѕ тєѕт, αи∂ ∂σи'т α ѕ к ω н у xxxxxx
                                                          ιт'ѕ иσт α q υ є ѕ т ι σ и, вυт α ℓ є ѕ ѕ σ и ℓєαяиє∂ ιи т ι м є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy didn't feel quite so awkward this go around as she had the year previous; she did have a full year of heading the club under her belt, which was helping somewhat. She had a much better idea of how to go about running things, which was almost a shame, since it was her last year of school. Oh, well. She'd spend the first couple months of meetings observing so she could figure out who to hand the club off to after her. In the meantime, she was going to do her best to make it as effective as possible at its purpose. Sure, it was a club, but it was also a lesson; they didn't have a class that taught proper dueling techniques, after all. If she could, she would've changed the rules slightly, so that first years were allowed to join, but only to learn etiquette and technique, no actual dueling. As it was, the second years would be stuck with that for the first couple of sessions.

spaceThe redhead sighed, stepping up onto the same short wall she had the year before. She waved at people as they arrived, making note of the familiar faces and the new ones. "Hey, everyone! Grab a form and get it filled out! First timers, once you've done that, hang out over here with me, please. Everyone else can pair up, but no dueling yet!" Shockingly, it was a dumb idea to let kids who'd never been taught how to duel just go at it. Not knowing the etiquette was the least of the concerns there, someone might actually hurt someone.

spaceOnce things were settled in and she'd collected forms, she addressed the group as a whole. "Alright, listen up! Ground rules! I know everyone hates this part but it's bloody necessary so bear with me." In her head, she mentally chided herself before she could say, first rule of fight club, don't talk about fight club. A pat on the back; she'd actually talked herself out of it. Good job, self. "First off! Maybe I know you personally, maybe I don't. Maybe you like me, maybe you hate my guts. Doesn't matter, I'm in charge here. By being here, you are agreeing to listen to me. Arguing with me is grounds for being kicked." She was not, she knew, the most likable person. Rather, she was quite abrasive, and there were probably plenty of people who'd love nothing more than to use this club as an excuse to hex her arse off. But, she was the captain, so basically, sucks for them, around here, she was the boss. And she wasn't going to give anyone the impression that things were any different. "I promise I'm not kicking people left and right for stupid reasons; trust me, if I'm telling you to stop something, to do something, or whatever, I have a damn good reason. Listen to it."

spaceShe waited a second (and wondered if anyone would say 'bugger it' and leave), then held up two fingers. "Rule two! This is dueling club, as in with your wands. Not your fists. Or swords, there's a different club for that. And I guess if you really wanted to start one where you duel with your fists, take it up with your head of house. Point is, in this club, we use our wands." She ticked off the mental checkbox next to rule two, then thought for a second to remember what the heck rule three was. "And along those lines, rule three, be smart with your spells. And no, I don't mean 'use the most advanced spells you can think of to show off how smart you are,' I mean use spells that one, actually make sense to use in a duel, and two, aren't going to horribly maim your partner if they don't block it fast enough." She paused, crossing her arms, eyes narrowing. "Seriously, guys. Stick to stunners and low-contact spells. No setting anyone on fire or throwing them into the side of the castle. Not only will you be banned, you will (probably) get a million years of detention. Don't. Do it." Her eye twitched." "And, now this one is a suggestion, but maybe don't partner up with someone you're going to be tempted to set on fire? Kay?"

space"Breaking any of the rules will result in a warning, disciplinary action such as probation, or an outright ban, depending on how severe I determine the infraction to be. And don't break rule number one by trying to argue with me if you disagree with my assessment. Breaking rule number one has the potential to be an automatic ban, because if you won't listen to me, I can't trust you in my club." She tilted her head upwards, as if daring anyone to defy her. She was praying she didn't have any trouble. She hadn't asked for this, dammit, but she was going to try and do her best with it. Her sensei had always run a no nonsense dojo, and she'd do the same... within reason. People were allowed to have fun. They just weren't allowed to do it stupidly, or at the expense of other people's fun and/or health.

spaceAfter she was certain that the message had sunk in (and she'd run down the list a couple times in her head to be sure she didn't forget anything) she made a dismissive sort of gesture at the group of standing members. "If you've been a member before, and you're partnered up, you can all spread out and start your duels. Remember your etiquette, don't kill anyone. Try to partner up with someone close to your year and/or skill level if you can so it's a fair fight." Then, she clapped her hands together, turning towards the collection of newbies standing nearby. "You lot! Line up in front of me, and I'm going to show you all the boring stuff. You won't get to duel for a couple sessions while we talk about etiquette and form and such. Boring, but necessary. A strong foundation is the key to a strong form. There will be no skimping on the fundamentals in this club."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕσ тαкє тнє ρ н σ т σ g я α ρ н ѕ, αи∂ ѕтιℓℓ fяαмєѕ ιи уσυя м ι и ∂
                                                          xxxxxx нαиg ιт σи α ѕ н є ℓ f ιи gσσ∂ н є α ℓ т н αи∂ gσσ∂ т ι м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тαттσσѕ σf м є м σ я ι є ѕ αи∂ ∂єα∂ ѕкιи σи т я ι α ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx fσя ωнαт ιт'ѕ ω σ я т н ιт ωαѕ ωσятн α ℓ ℓ тнє ω н ι ℓ є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

[url=(PROFILE LINK)] (CHARACTER'S NAME) [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=(FIREBRICK/ DARKBLUE/ DARKGOLDENROD/ GREEN)] (CHARACTER'S HOUSE) [/color][/size][/b]

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:25 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƝƖƇƠԼЄ ԼƳƦƛ "ƝƖƘЄ" ԼƠƔЄƬƬЄxxx
Fσυгτн Ψελг Ѕlψτнεгιπ Ƥυгεϐlσσd spacee

User Image
                                                    < Year 2034 >

Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold
                                                    But you will remember me, remember me for centuries
                                                    And just one mistake is all it will take
                                                    We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries!

Nike arrived at the club and picked up a form as per usual. She joined here last year, so she knew what were the mechanics and Ivy's rules or whatever. Though, to be blunt, the Slytherin was sure that those rules were pretty much like universal rules than anythign else. It only took a dose of common sense for people to know what, and they should. Otherwise, she was just going to be disappointed and question about how they manage to be here in the first place.

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24797461] Nicole "Nike" Lovette[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=green] Slytherin[/color][/size][/b]

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name, 'cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                    Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                    'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia and you're a cherry blossom,
                                                    You're about to bloom, you look so pretty, but you're gone so soon!

ωι†h [her own] α† [the Courtyard]

Ʋεгψ Ʊπшιllιπɢlψ ΣπɢλɢεdΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    ooc

-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:42 pm
Now your fortune came, but it's gone and it passed you by-
You plucked your feathers, now you wonder why,
You can't lift yourself and fly?
In the middle of an ocean no one's hands are dry!
If a tree falls does it make a sound?
Can the world stall from the run-around?
Can a mind think if it's in a crowd?

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

sixth year prefectmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster was relieved to have a temporary reprieve from exams this year for many reasons, and having more time to devote to her dueling skills was one of them. At sixteen the blonde was realistic enough to admit (at least to herself) that she probably wasn't going to become a world-renowned duelist after graduating, but she could be reasonably proud of her ability to defend herself- and potentially kick some arse if the need arose. Aster was still immature enough to hope that at some point the need would arise. She entered the courtyard with a wave at her redheaded teammate and a nod at the younger Slytherin. She wasn't about to partner up with a fourth year (no offense to Nicky or whatever her name was), and Ivy, as far as she knew, didn't really participate in terms of actively dueling, since she was in charge, so the blonde found herself waiting around, hoping Pam showed up. Or Zeph. Or even better, Lori. Or Tristan. Really anyone, honestly.

OOC:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24653657] Asteria Frey [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=FIREBRICK] Gryffindor [/color][/size][/b]

Username

Can a soul search if it's never found?
And can a thing grow when you cut it down?
Can we all find peace in the here and now?
You can crawl through the mud with your hands bound-
But I'll get plenty of that dirt when I'm underground.
You're a slave, and this is a slave ship;
Pull yourself out of your own grave pit.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:58 am
Now the pale morning sings of forgotten things...
She plays a tune for those who wish to overlook-
The fact that they've been blindly deceived;
By those who preach and pray and teach!
But she falls short and the night explodes in laughter;
But don't you come here and say I didn't warn you...
About the way your world can alter.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

Slytherin PurebloodSeventh Year PrefectAdopted

Vio was almost regretful that this would be her last year in Dueling Club- her last year at Hogwarts in general, but dueling had really been her only significant extracurricular activity over the years, and the fact that her girlfriend had been captain of the club itself for the past few years was only an added plus. She stood slightly over to the side as the redhead rattled off the rules, and then shot Ivy a vaguely sly smile before looking for someone to partner up with. The Slytherin was willing to bet there was about to be a bunch of outraged second and third years on hand, all indignant over not getting to go wild shooting sparks at one another right off the bat

OOC:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24579707] Violante Lillantine [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=GREEN] Slytherin [/color][/size][/b

Username

And oh, how you try to command it all still...
Every single time it all shifts one way or the other.
And I'm a goddamn coward, but then again, so are you.
And the lion's roar, the lion's roar-
Has me evading and hollering for you.
And I never really knew what to do;
For now I can only guess what's coming next.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Only one thing was on his mind when he reached the clocktower courtyard: will Lynn be here? They never had a chance to finish their last duel, and he was damn surprised that she had kept up, but not only that, almost overtook him once or twice. And, well, she was a pretty thing to look at too. But! He tried to remind himself; she is Zeph's little sister. Maybe last year, that had been more than enough reason to pursue, but this year, he didn't want to make any more trouble. He had already been a prat long enough, just because he was jealous. He didn't want to make things any more complicated than they needed to be. And besides, he was quite content with snogging Lacy, the Ravenclaw..... or was that Lucy, the Slytherin? (********.) But either way! He was quite content snogging both girls' and remaining largely unemotionally attached. Sure, maybe that made him a different kind of prat. But at least he was finally doing what his father always told him too. 'Don't get attached.' 'Werewolves can't have girlfriends, or wives.' 'You can't risk infecting anyone else.' 'Let anyone too close, and you won't keep that secret hidden long.' Tristan could think of a thousand more things his father had told him over the years, but instead, he shoved that to the back of his mind and busied himself by filling in a form and turned it in. After the brief introduction and breakdown of the rules, he took a glance around wondering who to partner with.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Dueling Club】 【COMPANY:: club members'】 【ATTIRE:: xxx】 【STATS:: 5' 9", 153lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24688361] Tristan Hastings [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=green] Slytherin [/color][/size][/b]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:59 am
Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
And if you complain once more,
You’ll meet an army of me!
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fourth year │ halfblood

Di was a bit excited for a chance to duel this year, seeing as know that she was a fourth year she was learning some more advanced spells. Not just the basic ones taught to the younger years. Of course, she wasn't an upperclassman yet, not really, but for someone who actively enjoyed being the oldest, the prospect of soon enough no longer counting as one of the underclassman was extremely attractive. Of course, part of her was hoping she got prefect next year as well, and the other part was wondering why on Earth she would ever want even more responsibility. She approached Nike with a small smile. "Want to partner up?"

OOC:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24821125] Diantha Warlow [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=DARKBLUE] Ravenclaw [/color][/size][/b]

Jade Galaksylph

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:20 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƝƖƇƠԼЄ ԼƳƦƛ "ƝƖƘЄ" ԼƠƔЄƬƬЄxxx
Fσυгτн Ψελг Ѕlψτнεгιπ Ƥυгεϐlσσd spacee

User Image
                                                    < Year 2034 >

Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold
                                                    But you will remember me, remember me for centuries
                                                    And just one mistake is all it will take
                                                    We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries!

Shoving her hands to the pockets of her coat jacket, she was going to venture off and start picking a partner on her own. The problem was she didn't know half of these older-year students aside from Violante, which Nike gave her a smile and a wave as she was looking for one. Then, finally, someone in her year finally came in to partner her up, thank goodness! , "Sure, why not?" She smiled back at her friend as she replied, "And good to see you here again, Di. I mean, it's not like we haven't seen other since we go to some classes together 75% of the time but, you know." She waved her hand as if dismissing her short ramble before she continued, "Anyway, I'm just glad you're here, is all. How are you doing, by the way?"

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name, 'cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                    Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                    'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia and you're a cherry blossom,
                                                    You're about to bloom, you look so pretty, but you're gone so soon!

ωι†h [her own] α† [the Courtyard]

Ʋεгψ Ʊπшιllιπɢlψ ΣπɢλɢεdΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    ooc

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:04 am
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ŦเŦtђ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn walked into duelling club, her eyes already looking around to see if she spotted anyone. Well, anyone that she really talked to. She knew most of the Gryffindors by name, as well as a good number of the other houses by sight. The newer kids? Not so much. Besides, she was waiting to see if Jazzy showed up at some point. She knew her best friend was actively in the club, and was having her own issues with dealing with Gid and that Ravenclaw guy's issues, but thankfully that seemed to be dying down. She just didn't think that it was a great thing that there had been any kind of argument to begin with.

Spotting Tristan, she walked over to the older Slytherin, a grin on her face as she approached.
                                                "Hey Tristan! Ready to get your arse handed to you this time?" She winked, pretty sure that the older boy probably had a lot more experience than she did. Which, judging from the fact that her only experience with duelling was against the older male, made her experience look pathetic. Still, her family was full of people that enjoyed challenges, so she enjoyed this one. Plus, she couldn't help but enjoy spending time with the older male. Sure, he was in Zeph's year and had some sort of jealousy thing going, but that was last year. And her brother. She was pretty obviously not her brother.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hey, at least there's someone that I know already and don't have to look for a partner.
                                                OOC:

Winter

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:22 am
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon walked into duelling club and rested against a wall, listening to the instructions that were being given. Well, he certainly wasn't a newbie, but he didn't really see anyone he could spar with, not unless he wanted to spar with the Gryffindor beater. He crossed his arms and waited, figuring if anyone wanted to, he was right there, and it wasn't like he was suddenly going to be bombarded by offers to duel. He had too much of a bad reputation for that.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, guess I'll wai' then.
                                                    OOC: Open for interaction

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:28 pm
Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fourth year │ halfblood

Di was almost taken aback by Nike's chipperness; not that the other girl was usually full of doom and gloom, but she was generally far more... quiet and neutral. Or maybe she just came off that way. Di felt like she didn't get to chat with the Slytherin nearly as much as she would have liked. But after the drama of last year, hopefully there would be more time for that now. She liked Nike- in part, she admitted to herself, because the girl had very, very little drama. Or well, that wasn't quite it. It wasn't as if she blamed her other friends for circumstances outside of their control. It was just that Nike was a very calming presence. And Di could appreciate that more than ever now. "Alright," she said fairly cheerfully herself. "Burdened down with homework and essays. The usual." She carefully walked the correct number of paces back. "Do you want to start us off or shall I?" she called to the other girl.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:35 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey hurried into the courtyard, almost vibrating with happiness. She enjoyed fencing but the club she'd been the most excited to join was the Dueling Club. It sounded fun and her mother encouraged her to join as well since it would definitely be useful later. She filled out a form and approached the red-headed girl who seemed to be the head of the club. Rey listened as the seventh year announced the rules, groaning when she realised she wouldn't be duelling this time. Now she got to watch all the other members have fun while she got stuck listening to lectures. Sure, the reasoning made sense and the basics were the most important but she didn't have to like it; it sounded way too boring.

of House Slytherin

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24936231#376599709] Reyna Whyte [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=green] Slytherin [/color][/size][/b]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe Dueling Clubxxxxxw i t hxxother club members
                                                          f e e l i n gxxdisappointedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:42 pm
When the crypt doors creak and the tombstone quake...
Spooks come out for a swinging wake!
Happy haunts materialize and begin to vocalize;
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!
Now don't close your eyes and don't try to hide...
Or a silly spook may sit by your side;
Shrouded in a daft disguise, they pretend to terrorize.

User Image
𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔰
𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢

𝔪𝔲𝔤𝔤𝔩𝔢𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝑦𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔴

Deaus walked into the room a bit nervously but had a bit of a smile on his face. He never been apart of a dual before but it sounded so kool, he could just imagine himself having a magic battle with some dark wizard. He giggled a bit before moving to sign in.

Deaus Whiteshade of House Ravenclaw
OOC:
Username

As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree-
Spooks arrive for the midnight spree!
Creepy creeps with eerie eyes...
Start to shriek and harmonize!
When you hear the knell of a requiem bell;
Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell;
Restless bones etherialize, rise as spooks of every size.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games