Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:53 pm
[[Hope everyone is safe with those tornadoes Sha! And sorry Okami, I was just kind of trying to concentrate Aizith's focus on her Master cause that's her only family. I'm very sorry.]]

Aizith gulped nervously as the Diablos master turned on her and Atta. She looked around her, watching Jake and it looked to be Ash off in the distance. Ash was glowing. This wasn't good. Why couldn't they just all stop? Rhonin turned on her, and she backed up a little...until she backed up right into him. She yelped out and turned around, glaring at the Diablos master. "How dare you threaten me. You don't know what me and Master Atta can do. We can kill you by ourselves. I'll...I'll."

Suddenly, a rock wall appeared before her and Aizith felt rage build inside her. The conflicting thoughts were back again.

'She's only trying to protect you...'

'She thinks you are a baby and can't hold your own in a fight.'

'She's your family. She's like your mother. You don't know your own family.'

'She won't let your prove yourself. She think she's better.'

"STOP IT!" Aizith screamed, falling on the ground and closing her eyes. "I can do this! I can kill him. GIVE ME THE CHANCE MASTER." Aizith screamed. Her eyes reopened to show they had grown dark in color. She stood up, twirling her sword in her hand, glaring darkly at the earth wall. "Do not protect me anymore. I can do this."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 pm
Atta didn't move as tears sprang to her eyes. She herself didn't have any family, they opted her out the moment they knew she was a half-breed. She clenched her fists."I know you can... I... I just can't lose you.." She mumbled trying to let the girl know why she did what she did. She didn't want her to be lost, forever or for her to get too quick to being what she wanted to be. Once Aizith became a master, Atta would be a mere side distraction, watching as her pupil did better than she did. It's what happened to her last master, in fact Atta had been the last to be made a master out of the four. She wasn't able to understand why until that moment, because her master had trained her for as long as he could, and when she was made a master he had died happily... She let the wall fall, but she swore to Titan himself that she would die before Aizith did.

((Had to be slightly sappy sorry And thanks. It's really freaking me out... It's so dark out nd the wind and rain and it sounds like hail... Man I'm terrified >.< and alone at home...))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:05 pm
((Hey I has an announcement. Tomorrow I ish going to an amusement park known as Knott's Berry Farm so I most likely won't be able to post tomorrow, and I may or may not be able to post on Friday. Just a heads up. So you know, again, if my character is needed I allow whoever thinks he/she is up to controlling him to take over in my absence. FOR THE GOOD OF THE ROLEPLAY!!! If Okami edits her posts as been deemed needed by Maya before I goes to bed tonight I'll post again. Also I hope you're okay Shabatha. If you wants I can try sending Jake over to get rid of that tornado for you. Though he tends to ignore me at times.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:23 pm
((Actually Okami. I'm going by the rules of Physics as well. You're right light defines shadows. But think of Shadow puppets. They are made bigger and more clear through light. Light CASTS shadows thus at an angle a Shadow would be made Bigger by light seeing as light only moved darkness not destroying it unless there is nothing for which a shadow to be cast from. Also if we continued down the way you were going there'd no longer be a plot since we'd already beat the darkness and thus we'd just recover charge up light and bang boom destroyed. >.>))

Master Rhonin smirked at the girl as she spoke he turned his attention to her once again. "You want to kill me? Fine!" He flicked his cloak and appeared behind her, he tore Atta away from Azith and then bound Atta with a shadow ring before teleporting away with Aizith. They were on the roof and now the focus of many. There he created a barrier which none could enter or leave. He drew a blade glowing with darkness and tossed her across from him "Rise. Draw your blade. Show me what you're made of girl" He mocked her. There was much darkness in this girl and he would fuel it.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 pm
Sebastian could feel himself weaken as the water tried to take over. He snorted heat out of his nose, making the water in front of him turn to steam. He reached through with his hand and made the steam/humid pocket bigger to where he could move. He blocked the attacks and said, "You're quite agile, I'll give you that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:36 pm
((Maybe Zane should release Sera from the darkness now, she is going to have achluophobia soon @_@))  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:33 pm
[[Sorry. I had quite a bit to do today.]]

Aizith's eyes changed from their dark sinister color to their soft nature as she watched her master react. "Master.." she said softly, as she watched her drop the wall. She felt slightly bad for blowing up in her Master's face. She was only caring for her. "I'm sorry...okay?" Aizith said softly, until Master Rhonin's voice penetrated her ears. She looked over at him, and then he was behind her. She watched in shock as he bound Master Atta with a shadow ring. "Don't hurt her." Aizith muttered softly, as they were teleported away. They were now on the roof. Aizith stared at his blade glowing with darkness and she growled lowly. She felt the air flow past her as she flew across the roof. She landed hard on the other side, groaning as she stood up slowly. She grabbed her own sword, twirling it gently. She closed her eyes, trying to concentrate on the earth. It was so far off of the ground. She began to summon her own Earth Elemental to help her in this battle.

"I will kill you. Come at me."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:36 pm
((Is the ring... well i know it's a shadow ring but is it like... idk surrounding her ? Like a bubble type thing? Is it around one of her hands forcing her to something?))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:20 pm
((Shabatha picutre a literal ring of shadow wrapped around your waist binding your arms to your waist and then an invisible crystal like structure holding you in place...it's not particularly strong seeing as Rhonin's focus on it has shifted and it was mostly to prevent you from stopping him from grabbin Azith))

Rhonin smirked at the young girl who was twirling her blade "You fancy yourself a match for me don't you. How truly foolish. You're no warrior, you're nothing more than a child. Summoning a pet to help you." His eyes were locked on her it was a dark penetrating gaze, there was no emotion in his eyes, they were cold almost souless. Suddenly he shifted his weight and dashed at her blade at the ready.

Maverick's body was starting to give out from exaughstion. He gave all he could to try and land a hit on his foe, but his body was already tired from creating the walls and lack of rest and all the fighting he had done before. Slowly his speed began to wane out. The ball finally disperssed and Maverick landed and fell to his knees tired out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:18 pm
((Okay :3 Thank you))

Atta cried out when Aizith was taken. She struggled against the ring that was now around her. She growled, an unnatural sound from the half-nymph. She continued to struggle against it until she felt Rhonin charge at Aizith. The vibration through the school was as clear to her as Titan's voice ringing in her ears. When Mav fell to his knees she looked around. Where was Jake? Still with Ash right? Amaya was unconscious... Atta growled louder as she fought against her restraints. Oh Rhonin was going to hate being alive if he hurt Aizith or any of the masters... Ever again.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:23 pm
(sorry i havent been posting that much just got back to school so yea i will post tomorrow i hope i know where to jump in)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:25 pm
((I'm unconscious so I'm just not posting. And yes this post was just to show off my new sig. XD ))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 pm
((LOVE IT!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:19 pm
[[Sorry I've been slow with posting. I'm not feeling the best right now. Getting over a sinus headache and a cold at the same time kind of drains your creativity.]]

Aizith was still in the middle of trying to summon a spirit to help her, when she felt the ground around her shift. Rhonin had belted at her. She begin to panic as she held up her own sword to parry against his. Vines began to grow at her feet, trying to attack and possibly ensnare the Shadow Master. "I think I'm a good match. I'm not a child." Aizith felt more anger rising in her. The vines grew thicker and wilder with how angry Aizith was getting. Poisonous mushrooms grew around the vines. "Either you die here, or we both die here." she said smirking, as she had a few vines attack the poisonous mushrooms, allowing them to release their gas.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:48 pm
((apology appreciated, accepted, but not needed hahaha. biggrin I happen ot have free time this week hence my slightly more rapid posts but I understand life gets in the way biggrin ))

Rhonin smirked "Only one of us dies my child." His voice was now behind her but a body was still charging in front of her. He knew that the earth relied of vibrations and so as he moved he had created a shadow clone that followed him and at the last moment using his water he glided silently around her. He then shot bolts of shadow encasing the mushrooms trapping their poison inside. "The earth needs light to grow. Trapped in darkness and your earth will perish." His blade was now at her neck "Much...like...you" He hissed in a whisper. He was toying with her at this point.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games