Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:03 pm
[~I wake up just to see Aya c:]

It was obvious Hector didn't recognize him. Suddenly the scene began to change again. They were inside an abandoned beautiful marble palace, Eviz broke away from Hector's arms "I'm sorry you had to see that" He said, he began changing into his current self. The mist had calmed down turning light once again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:21 pm
((Cookies, I need to stop being sick! crying ))

"Y-you again!? Good grief!" She said, turning and looking around for the little kid. "I swear, these dreams of mine keep getting weirder and weirder." She said, knowing she was sleeping. Still, she found herself captivated by the place, and she started looking about enthusiastically at all of the beauty of the palace.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:39 pm
[~awww I wish I could make you feel better :c *hugs*]

"Hector!" He called out as she ran off, he looked around at the palace, it was truly beautiful. He chased after Hector "wait stop!" He yelled, he grabbed her and kept her still "this...this isn't your dream anymore..." He noticed Hector was wearing a ball gown, was this his own doing? "We're in my dream now..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:56 pm
((*hugs*))

"W-What?" She asked confused. "H-how did I get here and how do I get back?!" She replied, then noticed the dress she was in. She looked at it with alarm. "T-the hell!" She yelled blushing. "W-what have you been fantasizing?! W-well at least I have clothes..." she muttered.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:30 pm
To be honest he wasn't sure how she had gotten into his dream, he didn't even know it could happen.
He blushed when she mentioned the dress "I'm not fantasizing anything!" He said defensively "...I just can't control my subconscious..." He straightened himself up "if you want to get out you simply have to wake up" he said as he walked away from her, he wanted to see more the palace he had manifested.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:39 pm
Hector folded her arms. She didn't like his attitude. It wasn't as if she wanted to be in his dream, if she even was in his dream. She couldn't tell, but she tried to reason it shouldn't matter. She began walking away from him with vexation when suddenly, an image whisked by her. She turned back towards it, seeing another her, wearing the same dress, delicately gliding to Eviz side like the fair maiden she was brought up to be. 'The b*****d is fantasizing about me!' She thought, beginning to follow the pair from a distance.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:48 pm
Eviz felt a hand wrap into his, he looked to his side, a shade of red coming to his face when he saw her "Hector?" He muttered, she didn't reply, instead she rested her head on his shoulder. He was left in shock by what she was doing, he barely realized what was happening next. She was moving closer to him, her lips were perked up "...I..." Eviz mumbled as she came ever closer to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:01 pm
Hector watched from behind a marble pillar as the dream Hector drew closer. From the real Hector's angle, it looked as if they were kissing, and she drew back behind the pillar, flushing a dark red and feeling slightly horrified. She didn't know what to do except sit there, wishing to miraculously wake up.

((So is he toying with Hector or is he being legit?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:12 pm
"s...stop" Eviz said as he pulled away from her, he hung his head and sighed "this isn't real..." The dream Hector didn't respond "she isn't like that" he looked up again, Hector had disappeared "I have to get out of here..." He had to think of a way to wake up before anything else happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:20 pm
((Eviz wake up first? 3nodding ))

John went back to check on Hector when he realized she was not in the room. In a slight panic, he began to check everywhere to see where she had gone.

The real Hector didn't hear Eviz. Her dream body had fallen over as her consciousness began to fade back into her real body in a glimmering light.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:32 pm
[~hehe yeah]

Eviz slowly opened his eyes, he saw Hector, the real Hector, asleep before him. He rubbed his eyes wondering if this was reality "never again..." He mumbled as he tucked the vial away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:41 pm
((Aww~ Now you'll have to think up new ways to play with Hector. xd ))

"Hector? Hector!" John called from the hallway. His voice was loud and booming and could be heard in the private room through the walls.

Hector herself began to slowly move as she tossed her head back and forth restlessly. As she tried to wake up, her dream shifted into a nightmare after seeing what the doctor was thinking. She breathed heavily, gripping the table and wanting to get up. Finally, at long last, she jolted awake with sweat rolling down her face. Her vision was blurry but quickly began to focus as she breathed heavily.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:58 pm
Eviz heard John yelling outside the room, he didn't know he he would react f he saw Eviz with Hector. He stepped out of the room "John!" He said seeing down the hallway "John, Hector's in here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:18 pm
"What?" John asked with surprise. "What is he doing in there?!" He demanded as he rushed into the room to see Hector. She was holding her head, panting as she began to get a hold of her situation again. "Hector." John said, hugging her.

Suddenly, her mind clicked and she recalled what she was doing. "John, you idiot! Why did you leave me in the room when we were under attack?!" She yelled before her face softened. "What happened? I felt them coming after us and they disappeared..." She muttered.

"Norran flag ships. A whole fleet. It seems they are begging for blood. The Norran king must have turned them down as well and now they want a piece of the action."

"The prince must have known about it before hand." Hector muttered, looking up at John. "I know why he wants these war plans. The Norran King was going to call for a truce so that we could temporarily join forces and take down Hannon. If Hannon joins and this becomes a three way fight, Ander has the greatest advantage because we are protected by the mountains, and our ships are better. Norra has the worst position. By us having the war plans, we can force the King of Norra into a corner. I have no doubt the king of Norra has just received a letter inviting him to the royal ball this weekend."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:47 pm
"sir...we have a problem" the guard said, kneeling at the Norran kings feet "our ships were shot down...we doubt any survived"

"what...?" The man said in complete shock "how does one ship..." He stopped thinking that this is what Ander had planned all along "those..." He said, clenching his fists.

"Sir we have received a message from Hannon" the guard handed the man the letter. The letter answered the kings offer to Hannon.

"fantastic...." He said, a grin showing on his face. He looked back at the counter, the invitation he had received for the Royal ball was ripped to pieces "very well then, I'll have to prepare...where is Liam?!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games