Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and took Yuki's hand and began to walk with him to the roof. No body was up there again, which the prince was glad. He'd get some time alone with him. He sat down in a shady spot whis Yuki and kisses his cheek. "So what did you get for lunch?" The prince asked smiling.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:58 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki sat next to Ezekiel, blushing slightly when he kissed his cheek.
"Um... Well... Let's see..." Yuki began, opening up his lunch box. Inside, there were two rice balls, omelets, vegetables, sweet and sour pork, seasame chicken, cut up fruit, and a roll of sushi. Yuki's eyes widened. "Wow..." He said in amazement. It looked so good!
Yuki looked over at Ezekiel. "What did you get?" He asked the prince curiously.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:36 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and began to open up his lunch. On one half was a salad (no need for dessert with all the orange!) box, plenty of boiled of Brussels sprouts, boiled shrimps and cherry tomatoes with a little mayonnaise, and plenty of boiled black beans (for dessert?)

On the other is some sushi rice as usual mixed it with chopped parsley and shredded dekopon orange. On top in the middle to provide for a bed of lettuce on which rested a couple of roses made up with smoked salmon and decorated with pink pepper seeds and lemon. It was all so elegant and so colorful.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's eyes seemed to sparkle at Ezekiel's lunch. "Wow! They really are wonderful at this!" He exclaimed, then smiled down at his own food. He was really grateful to the chiefs.
Yuki then picked up his chopsticks and began to eat his lunch. It was delicious as it always is! He loved it!

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled at Yuki's response. It was so adorable. The prince then picked up his chopsticks and began to eat the veggie salad first. It was perfect. It's taste exploded in his mouth and drizzled down his throat as he swallowed. Lunch seems to be the best meal off the day.
The prince glanced over at Yuki and smiled before he looked at his lunch. "I wanna try yours." He said before leaning over and picking up one of the sweet and sour pork. Ezekiel popped it into his mouth and nodded. It was perfect as well. He leaned a bit to his side and his shoulder came out and hit the sun. His skin lightly started to burn and he jolted back into the shade. He groaned a bit and reached into his pocket.
Ezekiel pulled out a smaller bottle than the others that held one application of the potion. The prince looked around to double check no one was around He then began to take off his shirt. "Sorry Yuki, but I have to."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:22 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over at the prince and watched as he stole one of his sweet and sour pork. "Hey!" He objected then stuck out his bottom lip. "No fair." He brought up his chopsticks and stole of of the prince's shrimps, popping it in his mouth. He stuck out his tongue in a teasing way.
Yuki was back to eating his food when he heard the prince speak to him. He looked over at him and his face instantly turned red when the prince began to strip. He averted his eyes immediately. "N-no.. I-It's fine..." He told him, his face still red as he tried to distract himself.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:34 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel glanced over at Yuki and smirked. He could tell Yuki's face was red. It was cute but shouldn't he be used to the prince to be like this. They did have sex last night, and he has slept shirtless with him. "Why do you blush so much?" The prince asked as he back to rub the potion on his upper body. He was beginning to have so difficult with getting his back but he always does.
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:47 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki began to fidget and play with his fingers when Ezekiel asked that question. "U-um... W-well... I..." He glanced over and noticed that the prince was having a bit of difficulty with getting his back. Yuki stood up then gently took the potion from the prince and helped him rub it on his back. "H-honestly... I don't know... It could be because I am not used to all of this.. Or maybe it's because I'm always conscious of you that it's driving me crazy..." He admitted. "But it could also be because I love you... And I have no idea what I should do about it..." He told him, still helping his run the potion all over the prince's back.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:34 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel flinched when Yuki placed his hand suddenly on his back and began to rub in the potion. He smiled and continued to rub it on his front side and his face. When Yuki spoke and admitted why he get's this way, the prince smiled. Ezekiel then quickly turned around and kissed Yuki wrapping his arms around him. "I love you too Yuki." He said softly after the kiss. The prince looked deep into Yuki's eyes and smiled. "You're beautiful you know that, right?"
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:44 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's eyes widened when the prince suddenly turned around and kissed him. He closed his eyes slowly then kissed him back, his arms wrapping around Ezekiel's neck.
Yuki looked up at the prince when he pulled away, the blushed when the prince looked into his eye and called him beautiful. He shook his head. "N-no.. I-I'm not beautiful at all.. Y-you're the one that is so... So captivating... " He admitted, blushing still.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:59 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and kissed the top of Yuki's head before pulling back on his shirt. "I think you are." He said then sat back down to finish his lunch. "And when we get back to my home. Everyone else will see how beautiful you are too." The prince then popped one of the smoked salmon into his mouth.
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed thhen sat back down next to Ezekiel. Why did he keep insisting that he was so beautiful? DId he really think so? Yuki thought he looked so plain... The prince was the one that was beautiful.
After finishing eating lunch, the ten minute bell ring. Lunch ha=d now ended and it was time to head to class. Yuki was disappointed that he had to leave the prince, but he knew it was going to have to happen soon. He started to pack up his lunch then stand up once again. "It seems we have to go now..." He said. You could tell in his voice that he was a bit sad about that.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel packed up his lunch and stood up as well and took Yuki's hand. "Don't be so down. I'll walk you to class and the day's almost over so we get to go home then leave to my country and then we're married." The prince the lifted Yuki's hand up and kissed it softly before looking into his eyes. "And I'll never leave your side then." He smiled at him. He meant every word, too. And the prince was happy he gets to have Yuki in his life forever.
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at Ezekiel and blushed at his words. He really knew how to cheer him up...
Yuki smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I can't wait." He told him, blushing slightly at his own words. He really couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life by the prince's side.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and began walking Yuki back to his class. "Have you told Arika and Natsu that you're leaving?'' He asked and glanced down at Yuki. Soon they reached Yuki's class room and Ezekiel kissed him before saying good by and heading off to his own.
On his way back the girl before that gave him the wedding gift showed up next to him, her name was Konata. Ezekiel looked down at her and she smiled. "You're really different from everyone here, maybe that's why so many girls fell for you before Yuki came into the picture." Ezekiel blinked and looked back forward as he walked and she followed. "So did you and Yuki have an arranged marriage when you were little or what?" Konata asked.
"No my grandfather found him and thought he would be perfect. Turns out the old man was right I love him." Ezekiel said and they stepped into class. He sat down at his seat and she sat at her which was behind him. They had a few more minutes so she asked another question.
"So the thing on your neck where did you get it? It makes you even more mysterious." She leaned forward on her desk and he turned side ways in his chair to look at her.
"Mark of my family got it when I was little. And it's more of a birth mark." he told her and glance over at the chalk board.
"Oh so what are you then Ezekiel?" Konata asked again and the prince froze and looked at her.
"Excuse me?" He asked not sure if he herd her right. What is he? No I did hear her right, but why would she ask that? There's no way she could be a hunter, could she? Just then Ezekiel notice something shine in the light. A necklace. On it was a small bottle closed with a cork and inside. Ezekiel's eyes widened a tooth. Not any tooth but a fang with the same marking that is on his neck. Mother? She has mother's fang? He looked back up at her eyes and she smirked.
"What's wrong?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games