Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:05 am
Broken Heart Production

Haha, I have to ask... Is Jeff real? And if not, how the hell did they make him up?
        He passed away last January and I miss him so much. He was very soothing and tamed.
        Well it's been my sixth year, so maybe it's fading for me. Plus I try not to buy cash as much as I used to because that money can go towards pretty things IRL. Tehehe.
        Aw, thank you~ I try my best, after all I'm a huge believer in what goes around comes around. ^o^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:13 am
Aquatic_blue

I know! I couldn't believe it when I weighed myself. But it's came back now. I don't know where it left and I don't know where it came back to, lol.
        >.< It's okay! It's nice to be with someone the opposite of you, though? You fill in each others missing traits and complete each other.
        Our biggest difference is that I'm very girly and he's very manly. He's grown up killing animals and I cannot stand the sight of inards.
        I can't! But good things come to those who wait and I hope that she won't rain on my parade by popping out a baby when I'm planning my wedding. xD

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:14 am
        Bump~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 am
Clasela

I don't think so; god I hope not. I'm not sure, since I'm not really that creative; I know Slender Man doesn't exist, since he was made up for a horror contest, but that's something creative and disturbing. I guess it's made by people who grow up to make us new technology. xD
Aww, I'm so sorry. D: I know how you feel; I've lost a great bit of animals myself. All cats though, and one dog when I was too young to remember.
It's my third year, and I'm beginning to question why I want it, but haven't quite hit the stage I don't want anything. Lol. I used to buy stuff with Gaia cash, but now I've realized that's dumb, because I'm paying real money for virtual items, so I don't do that anymore. x3
No problem~ I believe in karma, so I have to agree with that; you've probably got a lot built up. x3  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:18 am
        Bump~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:32 am
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

I know! I couldn't believe it when I weighed myself. But it's came back now. I don't know where it left and I don't know where it came back to, lol.
        >.< It's okay! It's nice to be with someone the opposite of you, though? You fill in each others missing traits and complete each other.
        Our biggest difference is that I'm very girly and he's very manly. He's grown up killing animals and I cannot stand the sight of inards.
        I can't! But good things come to those who wait and I hope that she won't rain on my parade by popping out a baby when I'm planning my wedding. xD

Ha ha razz weight is interesting like that.

It's good for me to be around someone who's more extroverted than I am. Also, for all the other opposites - it's good as well. We can encourage each other to be better people. At times, being opposite seems like a pain because while my husband would rather go out and hang with friends, I'd rather stay home at the computer at times. I'm trying to learn to be more sociable with others in person. It's taking a lot of practice, but I'm getting there and I know I have more fun when I actually get out.

The hunting thing kind of reminds me of this couple I am friends with. The husband has loved hunting - hasn't been in years, but when they did, they sure did enjoy it because it brought in plenty of food. Although, his wife tells the horror stories of him trying to get all of the meat from the animal on the kitchen floor razz so the scenario isn't unheard of. I don't think I'd absolutely go hunting unless I knew that I was going to starve because I have a soft spot for animals.

Ha ha xD that reminds me of something. I remember I was watching bridezilla's, I think. There was a woman that was going to have her wedding (the bridezilla) and was so mad at her sister that was pregnant and about to have the baby any day now when her wedding came around. I suppose I understand it a bit because the spotlight is mainly on the bride for that day.

I suppose when I got married, I was hoping my "big day" would be more amazing. I have in-laws that are a pain, and it was mostly my mom that was a pain about the thing. I have a hard time forgiving my mom for some of the things >_< At my wedding she was like, "Cut the cake! People are finishing their food!" when I wanted everyone to have a chance to get second's of the food and socialize a bit. Then my mom got onto me at my wedding saying, "Your music is offending other people!" and had it turned down. Although, we got so many comments that our music was awesome (even from the pastor that let us use the building). We're both 60's - 80's rock fans so that was the music choice (and also for holidays and events, we're non-traditional people so we enjoy doing things differently). I also wish I didn't have a bridal shower because people were being obnoxious. My husband wanted a jack and jill where it was both me and him and our guests, but I had so much pressure for a bridal shower that I went along with it and it ended badly. My mom bossed me around the entire time. She bossed me around and said, "Go get me some cake." and then I got her cake and then she said, "Get some cake for your future mother-in-law, too." I did that as well and brought it back. Then my mom said, "Go get me and your future mother-in-law some punch," and I did. Then when I came back, she said, "Oh, we need napkins!" So I got that. I was so upset.

I've been to a few bridal showers that were quite sterile...meaning not much fun. But it's all in the planning and the people you invite! In my case, a lot of the women I knew were jerks so I would've been better off with a jack and jill 3nodding

Sorry to rant Dx  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:34 am
Broken Heart Production

I've heard of Slender Man, but he's no way near as scary as the other one!
        Aw! emotion_hug It's a horrible feeling! I wasn't there when he died, my mother was looking after him because I was on holiday. She said one minute he was screaming for his carrot, the next he was gone... I've lost so many pets.
        Haha, you'll hit it eventually, or maybe it's just me. I don't buy cash anymore and if I do, it's only $5 for a monthly collectable. One to keep, one to sell.
        But I do think it's a waste of money, that five dollars could go towards... A tub of ice-cream. Or an Easter egg, because thats very soon!
        Most likely. I do spend a lot of time doing things for other people. I wish I could cash it in, but I suppose in a way I have. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:02 am
Clasela

Really? Slender man really scares me, not sure who's scarier though. Hm, I guess Jeff is, since Slender man is only in Germany. x3

emotion_hug It is, I agree. I've never technically been around when any of mine have died, but I have seen them afterward in some cases. I have two fairly scarring ones; one was a sick kitten we found outside and tried to nurse back to health, when I came home I tried to wake it up to give it medicine and then I realized it was dead... x-x So now whenever I see an animal slipping I kinda flip, lol. The other was my favorite cat, Moon, who I took in because my friend's mom was kicking her out onto the street. She snuck out when night, but she had been doing that, so I figured she'd be fine, but then on my birthday a few days later my Mom saw her dead on the side of the road. So yeah. I've lost quite a few more, those just stand out the most.

I agree; I love ice cream. x3 Not that I really ever get money. Lol.
You reminded me of Sims with the Karma powers, lol. That'd be cool. x3  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:47 am
Aquatic_blue

Exactly, your personalities compliment each other. You keep him grounded and he gives you confidence. I was exactly the same and he finally got me to come out of my shell. Relationships are give and take after all.
        Oh goodness! That would never happen on my kitchen floor. I've told him when he comes home bloody, to take his clothes and shoes off before he takes a step on that clean floor. I hate the idea of eating animals I knew. We had a sheep (whom I called Hudson) and I knew he was going to be dinner and I took one bite of him and pushed the plate away because I could hear his "Blaa!" ringing in my ears.
        Haha, that's understandable, especially if the baby decided it was time on her big day. But it's just like my sister to do that, she doesn't like seeing other people happy...
        Oh goodness, that's so rude of her. It was your day, therefore your rules. I hope my mother will never be like that. :o It sounds as though she knows you won't say no and plays that to your advantage.
        Rants are always good though, it helps you get it off of your chest. Thank you for sharing, I'll be sure to take note of that. I plan on very very precise with my big day. It's going to be very small and selective.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:53 am
Clasela
Mortimer Toxicity

I'm more afraid to open up to people.
I seem to keep getting used, and the information I tell others ends up used against me.
Buh.. people can be so cruel.
I mean, normally, I'm an open book, but..
Lately, I've tried to shut myself off.
And I used to write somewhat depressive things.
I, unknowingly, wrote like Edgar Allan Poe.
I have severe depression, and writing/coloring/drawing keeps me from cutting.
ALSO.
TO ANY GIRLS OUT THERE SUFFERING FROM SUICIDAL TENDENCIES OR SELF HARM.
Contact me.
Here, or on facebook.
/lindsey13edwards is my url for FB.
I've been there, I've done that.
I've snapped, scratched, cut, and tried to hang myself.
You're here for a reason, and only you are strong enough to live this life.
And Clasela; thanks for being a warm hearted person.
It's refreshing. (:

Mortimer Toxicity

Quotable Receiver

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:58 am
Broken Heart Production

I can understand how it could be scary, but it really does nothing for me. Actually he reminds me of The Gentlemen on Buffy. But without the face.
        Oh, God... That must have been horrible! My mother did the same thing with one of her patients at work. She walked into the room and was talking to her whilst she fixed up a few things, and said to another nurse that so-and-so was quiet today and the nurse told mum she had died that morning... My mother was so upset because she didn't realise!
        That happened to a friend of mine as well. Her cat, was so pretty and fluffy, and she used to wander the streets at night. Anyway, she had recently broken up with her boyfriend and he went a little crazy (she had to get a restraining order from him). One day not too long after her mother found her cat on the road and they believe he did it.
        Ice-cream soothes the soul. ^o^ Haha, it certainly would be. If only life we like the sims. I'd motherlode my bank account.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:03 am
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

Exactly, your personalities compliment each other. You keep him grounded and he gives you confidence. I was exactly the same and he finally got me to come out of my shell. Relationships are give and take after all.
        Oh goodness! That would never happen on my kitchen floor. I've told him when he comes home bloody, to take his clothes and shoes off before he takes a step on that clean floor. I hate the idea of eating animals I knew. We had a sheep (whom I called Hudson) and I knew he was going to be dinner and I took one bite of him and pushed the plate away because I could hear his "Blaa!" ringing in my ears.
        Haha, that's understandable, especially if the baby decided it was time on her big day. But it's just like my sister to do that, she doesn't like seeing other people happy...
        Oh goodness, that's so rude of her. It was your day, therefore your rules. I hope my mother will never be like that. :o It sounds as though she knows you won't say no and plays that to your advantage.
        Rants are always good though, it helps you get it off of your chest. Thank you for sharing, I'll be sure to take note of that. I plan on very very precise with my big day. It's going to be very small and selective.

Indeed - the opposites attract statement is true to a great extent ^_^ and yup, our personalities help each other out smile

At least you make him take off the shoes and all that before he comes in the house biggrin that's good!

Aw, I could never have an animal living on my property that is going to become food. I grow too attached to animals >_< that's my issue. If we had a sheep and I got attached to it and anyone tried to kill it for food, I'd be heartbroken for a long time and couldn't eat it. If it was a wild animal like a deer or something of that sort that I absolutely had to kill in order to eat then I would, but I never want to have to resort to that if I can help it.

sorry to hear your sister doesn't like seeing others happy sad that's not a good way to be. Hopefully she'll realize that at some point smile I used to not like seeing people happy either, but it's because I felt bad about myself and once I could be happy, other peoples happiness didn't bother me so much unless they were like happy robots...people that are happy all the time to an extent where it seems so fake.

As a kid, I was truly a brat...I was spoiled rotten when I was too young to remember and a few of those times I remember being incredibly ungrateful. I didn't think I was until I truly thought back on memories I hadn't thought on in forever and I was an ungrateful brat. I would generally get in trouble for the things that weren't my fault and not get in trouble for the things that actually were my fault. As I got older, I tried to listen to my parents more and such, but I also was diagnosed with an illness as I got older and that changed things a lot. I became the more obedient one out of my siblings, oddly enough. Although, I am the type that is so shy and doesn't want to cause a scene by yelling or saying, "No." - social anxiety gonk so I kinda did what I was told to do in order to keep the peace. My mom is also good at guilting and manipulating...unfortunately, my husband realized that I have that trait myself and I didn't even realize it. I'm trying to weed it out because I don't like guilting or manipulating others Dx and it's going well so far smile

Yes, ranting is good at times and I enjoy a good rant. However, I also don't want to scare people out of things such as in this case getting married because marriage is so amazing, and working as a team through tough times is great ^_^

That's excellent ^_^ I do hope that your wedding and any other parties before having to do with the wedding will be awesome and always something to look back on! biggrin

Recently, I started scrapbooking wedding pictures to capture the good parts of our wedding and to remind me and my husband of the joy we felt. We felt such joy that we didn't let anything stand in our way that day because we were too excited to care about some people's negative opinions. Although, I'm being so selective on what pictures I want to use and not all that good at it, but scrapbooking is fun ^_^  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:06 am
Clasela

I've never watched Buffy, but I know my sister's like the show; I watched a few minutes of it's spin off though. Lol.
Oh my god, that must of been so horrible. ._. They just like, left her body there all day?
Are you serious? If I knew the guy, he'd lose his ability to have children. I am veeeeery against animal abuse to such a strong level that anyone who smacks an animal can expect to lose their hand. I absolutely detest it with a fiery passion.
It does, I had some earlier; chocolate with oreos, it was so good. x3
I dunno, I feel like I'd have a terrible puppet master if I was a sim. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:15 am
Mortimer Toxicity

You should never shut yourself off and if those people are doing that to you, then they are not worth your time.
        No, thank you Toxi for being such a brave soul and seeking out others who are lost and confused.
        I've came a long way, but I still have a long way to go and hopefully one day I can overcome it.
        I'm hoping to start up a thread soon where we all can tell our stories of hope to inspire one another to live happy and fulfilling lives.
        I would love for you to come and check it out whenever I make it.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:55 am
Aquatic_blue

Haha, he thought I was seducing him, but really I spent far too much time scrubbing that darn floor to have blood and dirt stained on it.
        It was hard, but I never liked that sheep in the beginning. He bullied my pet sheep and ate my newly planted trees. As long as I never meet the animal, I've discovered, then I am okay eating it.
        I don't believe she ever will. She's meant to be at the most happiest time of her life and the way she chooses to use it is to hurt other people. She tried to talk me out of my own life, saying that I need to go and do this and do that, but I am very happy with my life and I like where it is going. Just because I'm not following in her rotten footsteps...
        I completely understand. I was the same way. I was so spoiled and always got everything I wanted and one day it smacked me in the face and I realised the type of person I was turning into. My anxiety is not that severe, however I do hate making a scene in public because it terrifies me of what others will think.
        Don't worry~ It doesn't change how I feel about marriage or weddings. I still love hearing about them in any shape or form they come in.
        Me too! It'll be a few years away, but I know where the venue will be already.
        Haha, that sounds like a great way to preserve those memories. I've always loved scrapbooking, though I haven't had the chance to make one for a while.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games