Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:20 pm
(Yes he got her outta harms way. Depending on how long.this yakes tonight might.just.let.someone ko or.pull jacob away.from the.fight.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:32 pm
(That's probably what'll happen.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:29 am
((Aww!!! I was typing a good post to reply when my bf shut off my pc last night.... Ah well Yay got saved!))

Carlanza had watched as the Ifrit had withstood the table and continued his charge. Her inner self started to growl slightly at how much the outter self was trying to hold back. When the werewolf got her out of harms way she was slightly shocked when the little person had leaped away with her. She stood and dusted herself off after the almost hit to the wall(?) and looked over at the teacher. "Excuse me, but I did't need any help... Thank you though." She said cocking her head to the side with a smile. She was kind of fighting between the two personalities it seemed. But she quickly glanced up at the Ifrit. "Looks like you can't even fend off a smaller male."

Angelina watched as the fight progressed. "Why don't we let the male and female fight? I mean that way we will know whether punishment is needed for destruction of school property?" She suggested seductively. She was quite curious as to which would win. The vampire or the Ifrit.

Shiyana looked over as she felt like she was being watched and noticed the male was watching her again. Blushing, the siren looked over at her two companions like she was trying to get them to help her by using her eyes to point to where the male was oggling her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:21 am
Rajin was mere inches away from smashing the wall into front of him with Carlanza, until the tiny gym teacher rescued her. The ifrit instead smashed through the wall by himself. Rajin left a giant man sized hole behind him. This was going to be quiet the story for who had to report to the headmaster. As the dust began to clear, Rajin re-entered the cafeteria through the giant hole. The ifrit was now royally pissed off. She kept insulting him like irate backseat driver. Rajin was slowly beginning to see nothing but red. the boy soon shook the maddening feeling off. If he was going to beat her, he needed to stop charging like a mad bull and start using his skills. "I've had enough of your talk girl." Rajin growled as he trudged to Carlanza.

Terry returned to Angelina's side. The leprechaun was dreading the idea of letting the two student duke it. "Aye. We'll let the two bloody sods beat each other senseless. While we're at it, we might as start placing bets to see who wins." Terry was getting his pipe ready for a smoke when his own sarcasm gave him a brilliant idea. "That's it!" He exclaimed. Terry reached into his coat pocket to retrieve a small notepad and pencil. The little man then got up on a intact table and began rallying students around him. "Gather round lads and lassies! It's the first of year brawl. Place your bets on who you think win beat the senseless!" Just like that, the leprechaun was able to get some buyers, and eventually the rest of the cafeteria.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:54 am
Carlanza smiled as the male seemed to seethe with anger. She hadn't meant to be saved. She walked forwards before staring evilly towards the leprechaun who was now taking bets. "Then I'll end this quickly." The girl said flipping the silver hair out of her face. So far the brute had shown only brute force... Maybe she didn't need to use brute force to take him down? She smiled before jumping into the air to grab onto a light fixture, and as her feet alighted onto the wall she pushed off forcefully and moved to where her feet were what were gonna land first. Whether she hit him of not, she had embedded one of her legs two feet into the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 pm
Minnta Aloripma

Marin Kawa

Marin was smiling but at the sudden mood change in the cafeteria she watched a fight progress to destruction of part of the school. Frowning the energy around her shifted showing she wasn't in a good mood. She set her food down and smiled a Leith, "If you could watch this I would be grateful." She then walked over to the fight while her aura shifted even more. She wanted to shed her appearance and beat the two children senseless but she was a teacher their was no doing that. Hearing Terry start shouting about beats she shot him a look while she moved toward the girl she had met earlier. Seeing she was a vampire she was itching to go into her battle form but she didn't think that would be required. "That is enough!" She shouted at the two student and looked at one than the other. "If I must I will bring the headmaster here to put both of you in check since you two can't obviously follow the school rules." Putting her hands on her hips she was quite for a moment. "This school was made for a purpose if you can't remember what that purpose is then you shouldn't even be attending. Now if you can get a control of yourself I would like you two to explain why you are fighting."  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:53 pm
Rajin was now seeing Carlanza get serious as she went to floor him with an aerial attack. The ferocious strike just barely missed Rajin as leaped out of the way. At his current power level, fighting Carlanza was almost like having a deathwish. Still, the ifrit refused to back down. He was the one who casted the first stone after all. Rajin readied himself for a counter to Carlanza's move. The ifrit took the brief moment he had to deliver a snap kick to the girl in her trapped state before retreating to a strange yoga-like stance. This was part of Rajin's fighting style...sort of. the ifrit liked to implement some of his own flair.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:58 pm
((WeEEeeee Teacher intervention!))

Carlanza grimaced as she barely missed and became slightly stuck. As a teacher came up angrily telling them to stop she sighed. She was just starting to have some fun too... Ah well. She looked over as Rajin decided to counterattack her even through the teachers meddling. She put her foot infront of her face where he looked to be attacking and let it hit her before grabbing his leg and letting him pull her out. She smiled before taking one swift kick under his legs. "I'm sorry Miss. It won't happen again." The girl said walking towards Robert and gently taking the rosary back and placing it back on it's chain. Her eyes and anything else that had changed reverted back to normal.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:44 pm
(Damn meme base sites. Distracting me and shiz.)

Rajin fell under as Carlanza swept his legs. She was too fast for him to react. the ifrit landed back on his head in a daze. This round went to the girl. His his semi-conscious state, Rajin finally realized who he was facing. Carlanza was a vampire. That's what that rosary was for; to seal her inner power. In a minute or two, Rajin got to his feet and held his head. He had lost. How humiliating.

Terry was just getting a decent pot going when other teachers were scolding him for his opportunistic behavior behavior. The wily leprechaun gave nervous smile as he seemed to wrap things up and shoo students away now. Terry sighed. The fight was now wrapping up. Terry began to calculate the odds. From what he gathered, Carlanza had the definite advantage over Rajin. Both of them had their own kinds of limiters to keep them in place at school. "Seems the two of them could be quite the couple, on the battlefield that is."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:30 pm
Marin Kawa

Marin nodded her head to the girl glad she was listening even though the boy didn't. She walked over to him and looked him over, "Are you done as well?" Hearing Clove she rolled her eyes and focused back on the boy wondering if she should offer assistance she knew how pride worked and he might not take it.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:23 pm
Carlanza just simply walked over and held her hand out. "Shall I help you to the nurse's office? I didn't hurt you did I?" Suddenly seeming to have noticed she could have hurt him and looked a bit upset at the thought. "I'm sorry! Oh my gosh I am so sorry..." She said teary eyed. She was definitely back to the first personality that she had met the others with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:17 pm
Robert walked up behind Carlanza and smiles "I don't you have to apologize Carlanza, you might just make him more upset. I mean hes not a child, he should be able to take it." He says trying keep her calm. "Want me to get you some tomato juice?" He says to her.

((Not really sure how to react.. hmmm))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:36 pm
(I just thought of something. If the class has a homeroom teacher, does that mean they never have switch classrooms when it comes time for the next class or what? burning_eyes Auuuugh. Confused.)

Minnta Aloripma

Rajin pushed the hands of assistance aside, especially Carlanza and Miss Kawa's. He was to proud to accept from someone he didn't consider a friend. The ifrit glared sternly at the now blubbering vampire. A minute ago, she was raring for a fight and spitting insults left and right, now she was as concerned for Rajin's well being like a mother worried about her child. This in itself was insulting to the ifrit. What had happened to spunky fighter from before, who was this? Rajin looked down and noticed the gleam of Carlanza's rosary. Then it hit him. The rosary. It was a seal, much like Rajin's iron bracelets. They were sealing his potential power of destruction, along with most of his personality. Only difference really was that Carlanza's personality was completely different; Rajin was just much duller version of himself. The ifrit reached down grabbed the chain connect to her rosary, whether girl would allow him or not. He glared into the eye-like jewel. "I know you're in there, so listen up. What just happened here was a fluke. Next time, you won't be so lucky, especially if I manage to get these off." Rajin said forebodingly as he held up the shackle-like bracelets and rattled them. The ifrit then let go of the rosary, and pushed Carlanza aside. It was getting close to the time for the next class, so ifrit decided to grab his things and leave.

~On a less violent note~

Hector was still staring dreamily at his crush. He was off in his own little world dreaming of a delusional future with Shiyana. The zombie was so lost in happy thoughts, he didn't even notice the piece of sharp concrete fly mere millimeters from his face. The brawl that had ensued just a moment ago didn't even phase him. All he cared about the beauty in front of him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:26 pm
((And you are completely right. Any teacher wanna volunteer as HR teacher? Probably will end up beinf the ten minutes before the first class.))

Carlanza grimaced as the male grabbed her rosary. When he let go she took a deep breath. "There are three rosaries..." She said to him as he left. She looked back at Robert with her normal smile. "That sounds wonderful! I shall accompany you! But you do smell really good all of a sudden." She said sheepishly. But she tried to put the thought of biting him again in one day behind him. Then turned to the girl who had helped her in her fight. She walked over and sat down next to the two. "Thank you so much for your help! I'm Carlanza and that's Robert. What are your names?" She asked Carson and Yui. Happily trying to make new friends even though she had just helped break part of the cafeteria.

Shiyana blushed even brighter as he seemed to keep looking at her. She looked at her friends and smiled sheepishly. I'll see you two later, sorry but he's starting to scare me. See ya in class!! She wrote before standing and heading to her locker. She wanted to grab a book she had been doodling music notes in. As she opened it a letter popped out and she looked at it curiously. She opened it and blushed at what it said. 'Oh dear....' She thought.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:35 pm
(Uuhhh Shaba, sweety? I thought the HR was already decided...It was Terry.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games