Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm
((Hahahahahahahahaha I love the Bee and Puppycat reference Sean!))

Paul sighed as he watched Shayna run out of the room. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I still wanna clock the guy for being such an a** though." he said as he felt himself relax. He turned to face Eric, wondering how his buddy was holding up. "Sooooo, whatcha wanna do now?"

((I just assumed Mav was kinda just silently stalking everyone in the background.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:22 pm
Eric joined the others once again, but still saw the way Shayna stalked off and then, a moment later, her friend following her. The older man, though, stayed with Mr. Matthews and made what from here looked like a death threat. Unless something new developed, the situation was probably out of his hands and there was really nothing Eric could do about that. He really wished the guy would leave, if only so he wouldn't have to look at him anymore. But if he took Shayna with him? What exactly was he trying to do here?

Eric had never actually met Shayna's parents but had heard about them through both Shayna herself and the tabloids; he knew by now of course she was very high on the social scale. He didn't know that her parents had the power to arrange a marriage for her, though.
His eyes were still dark, but slowly returning to normal, when he answered Paul by saying, "Er, I don't know. How about you guys?" Now he was addressing the others as well. He technically knew what he wanted to do, which was make sure he never saw head or tail of that guy again, but he wanted to let the others have a say.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:23 pm
Mr. Mathews only smiled at the threat before wishing the older male a good day before straightening his collar and heading out. He didn't seem at all threatened, even though the older male had a great grip and could possibly have killed the much younger male, but he was still just too over confident. But he continued on so that he could meet once more with his father, tell him that he had convinced the trash to be his personal toy to consent and then things would be well. It only seemed that way of course.

Shayna sat in the snow and wasn't even realizing she was shivering when Axel came by. She was so angry still but once he made a comment and offered the very cold brunette his jacket, she realized how very cold she actually was. And quickly made her way with Axel to start warming up even a little. "Why don't we visit Eden at work? Or maybe we might make it to the Fireworks... Okay maybe somewhere closer at least to thaw out our fingers." She said trying to make light of the situation. Yeah she had skipped on her parents, yes... some idiot was now confirmed to be who they wanted her to marry... But damn she wasn't going too!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:47 pm
"Um...maybe we can get some hot cocoa somewhere. It's pretty cold." Skye suggested to her friends. They can get their minds off of what just happened and warm themselves up with some yummy cocoa. Even though she had a jacket, it was still cold out. She couldn't help but shiver a bit.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:01 pm
Maverick shook his head, the situation wasn't pretty. He nodded with Skye and said "Yeah, Hot chocolate sounds good. Do you have a place in mind?" he had been deep in thought while things unfolded around him, but decided to try and help steer them away from this mess.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:03 pm
Light as it was, the snow was still falling and it was probably going to be a good idea to head indoors. Eric looked around, looking for a stand or tent where hot chocolate would be sold. When he found one, he gestured to it. "My treat?" He probably owed the others, the way he had been acting.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:56 pm
After the day they had, hot chocolate sounded like a good idea for Terrence. "You don't need to" he said to Eric with a smile. "I'm certainly in the mood for some hot chocolate. Let's go" he said, and began heading there. He mainly just wanted to get away from Shayna and company and get his friends to do so as well, before any drama happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:40 pm
Axel nodded his head, agreeing with his friend's idea. Seeing Eden might have been a good idea. Anywhere other than being out in the cold. But walking there was out of the question. Without his jacket, Axel would freeze. That was when the stern faced savoir arrived. Axel's father had caught with the two and asked about what they were going to do now. "We were t-thinking of visit Eden at her work. You remember Eden, r-right dad?" It was obvious Axel was cold now that was shivering just to try and keep warm. Stupid compassion.

"Well you aren't going in the weather." Brock said in his trademark voice. "This weather is too cold and you're about to become a popsicle. Come on. I'll drive the two you there." Axel's dad the pointed to the parking lot with his thumb. "Now hurry up. You like you're going to break." Yes the old green beret was bit crusty, bit it was just a front. Of course Brock cared about his son and his friends. They as close to family to Axel and Brock was to his own son.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:22 pm
Shayna looked up as Axel's dad offered to take them and nodded. "That sounds great. Let's go!" She said taking her arm out of one sleeve and pushing that side of the jacket around her shivering best friend. They could share couldn't they? It's not like they were five and this was seen as liking each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:12 pm
"But I don't mind taking that offer." Skye chimed in after what Terrence said. She wasn't going to let Eric go with an offer like that. She thought he had to go through with what he laid on the table, plus she wasn't going to pass up a free drink. She quickly followed after Terrence, wanting some warmth in this freezing weather.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:03 pm
(I think Axel really needs to give Eric the "Kamina" talk, if anyone catches my meaning.)

Axel gratefully accepted his friend's gesture and shared the coat even though it wasn't big enough even fit the both of them. The coat just barely fit half Axel's shoulder along with Shayna. All the while, Axel's shoulder kept brushing against Shayna's rather large...chest. It was all accident but still happened. Despite all this, Axel happened to notice his father give even the slightest of smiles. He must have been think of how the two them were like preteen friends involved involved in their usual silly shenanigans, even though the two were into their early twenties. Eventually, the two came to the father's car, a nice snow covered Cadillac cts. Axel hurried to the car, practically dragging his best friend with him when he saw the car's lights flash, meaning the door had been unlocked.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:39 am
"Yeah, like I'm gunna let you pay." Paul said as he followed his friends into the tent. He thought about letting Eric pay, but it never felt right to let someone else pay for him. Made him feel...dirty somehow.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:22 pm
( xd He probably should. I'm so girly it must have rubbed off on him.)

It was a welcome change of scenery when they entered the tent and were surrounded by the scent of hot chocolate and coffee rather than the falling snow. Even though he knew he would just be getting snowed on again when they left, Eric dusted the snow off from his jacket and located his wallet. Unless Skye changed her mind, he was paying for her as well.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:07 pm
Skye felt a bit warmer when she entered the tent and loved the smell. Since Eric was buying her a cup, she looked for some place to sit. It was a bit crowded, but she managed to find a table for them to sit at. While she waited for her friends, she rubbed her hands together to get a little bit warmer.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:38 pm
Terrence got in line to get his hot chocolate. He couldn't wait to sit down. They had been standing around and walking for most of they day and he wanted to get off his feet for a moment.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff