Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:11 pm
((I guess I'll post then.))

"That doesn't answer my question" Berith said with a calm air. "Please don't try my patience. It is not a smart idea."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:26 pm
Lilly jumped, shaking and swallowed hard. "I- I- I ran and I used sunlight..." She replied, still gripping her spear.

"Lilly, does Odin wish to continue with this madness?" Fiona asked with alarm. "What does he hope to gain by using the Lord of Light's powers like this?"

"I'm not telling you, traitor!" Lilly snapped.

"So you'll talk for the enemy without torture, and pretend you still have honor." Fiona huffed. "Typical..."

"Shut up! You're not Fiona!" Lilly replied, turning her face and looking ashamed.

"The throne room is empty." One of the valkyries stated. "They must have seen us coming. Search the darker corners and remember not to underestimate them!" The commander shouted to the remaining valkyries who escaped the meteors and were fighting within the place.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:36 pm
Berith laughed. "Oh, I certainly love seeing fighting between my enemies. It shows just how weak your side really is. Do you really think you can defeat me when you can't even work together? Please. You are all just insects under my foot" he said, then looked at his vampire servants. "I don't mean you, though" he said to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:06 pm
"So, I am an insect?" Fiona asked with a shrug. "I suppose I don't mind that so much." She replied with a small chuckle as if slightly picking on him for his bravado.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:36 pm
(Sorry it took so long to reply. Work was eating up my time and I nearly forgot about the rp. ^.^' )
Alistyre and his warg were back in the mines of Moria, clearing each section of the massave place of goblins and orcs as the dwarf continued to harvest the prescious ore around them only to melt the metal down and forge new weapons and armor for Fiona when she returned to the mines...if she returned to the mines. He had hope for here and he was going to get her pardoned forever by Odin when she did come back, thus breaking his enchantment of control over the one eyed god. And the enchantment only worked once. He was not going to put any enchantments on the armor he was forging except for true immortality. Each piece was designed specifically for Fiona and would be sitting there for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:31 pm
"Yes, you are one of those pesky ones that just won't die, if you are indeed who this two-bit sorcerer thinks you are" Berith replied with a small smirk.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:46 pm
"I see." She smirked ever so slightly as she looked at Berith with a calculating glance. "Well, I suppose even bugs like myself have our uses. If anything, I hope I'm a least somewhat amusing to you before you kill me."

Lilly said nothing there, looking between the two of them and feeling as if she had missed something, but did not say anything.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:37 pm
Isbjorn Held his axe tightly in his hands, looking back and forth between the vampires, Fiona and the lord of Chaos, maneuvering so that he was between all of them and Lilly.

Khaz'therashk continued to bombard the enemy army with spells and meteors, displeased that some had gotten inside. He set a magical ward down the hall a ways, ready to blow in a burst of lightning and static when triggered by anyone with any hint of light in them, uncaring about the humans in the Dark Lord's employ, if they were cowardly enough to be running about the castle when they should be fighting then they deserved to be killed.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:42 pm
((Sorry, I've been working late these past few nights and Critical Evaluation is next week x-x ))

Nicolai mirrored the spirit warriors movement's, straying close to Lilly before backing just out of Isbjorns reach. His eyes were looked on her neck, his face twisted in to a cruel grin at the thought of sharp fangs digging through tender flesh. It had been a while since the young vampire had fed.

Unlike her brother Lilith stood still as stone, her face impassive as the young girl turned on her comrade and friend. It was like watching a child throw a tantrum. Sometimes she found Valkyrie's to complex in their meaningless emotions.

Fredrika yawned and trudged after Max, heading to the other side of the city seemed to be proving difficult amongst the clammer of traders and customers. several time's the sorcery had pulled her ways from a book shop window or a tool stall.

Apparently he had no intention of letting her slip away and avoid Wagner that easily.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:59 pm
((It's all cool))

Lilly noticed as the vampire had stared hungrily at her and she swallowed hard, just wishing she could just get out of there. "C-can I leave?" She asked.

((Waiting on Berith for Fiona))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:03 pm
Berith laughed. "I guess we'll have to see, but we'll have to deal with a couple of other insects first" Berith said, looking at Lilly and Isbjorn. Dark electricity crackled around his fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:04 pm
((Sorry. Forgot about Max for a moment there. ))

"Look, we can take a stroll around the city later. I'll show you where all the best places are." Max sighed. "Just be patient." He told her.

Wagner walked down the streets, looking around with irritation as he continued his search.

"Hmm... He's this way." Max told Fredrika.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:08 pm
"Eep!" Lilly muttered, turning to attempt to run down the hall, even if that meant taking on the vampires. To her, anything was better then dying.

Fiona looked between Berith and Lilly as she ran out the door. "Don't you have servants to do that sort of dirty work for you?" Fiona asked. Of course, she was trying to help Lilly escape. Any attack from Berith meant certain death to Lilly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:16 pm
"Whenever I find out there's uninvited guests in my home, I'm not pleased. Besides, I'm a little bored, though if one of my servants can deal with them, I won't need to do anything but enjoy the show" Berith replied cruelly to Fiona.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:29 pm
Laughing Nicolai watched the smaller Valkyrie bolt through the door before standing to attention and waiting for an order from Berith.

Lillith made no attempt to move, her eyes locked on the spirit, eerie, unblinking. If her brother went for the Valkyrie the spirit would cause them a fair amount of trouble.

Fredrika sighed but agreed to Max's suggestion anyway. The promise of being shown some of the better city sites was enough to keep her complaint, besides wondering around in a big city with no idea where your going probably wasn't one of her better idea's.

She just hoped that the meeting would be quickly, Wagner didn't seem like the type to invite them over for a cup of tea and slice of cake.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games