Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:56 pm
Vihata

Cassius finally finished settling down as Kota came back and got into the bed, effectively sandwiching him between them both. That was his usually preferred place to be and was always guaranteed to settle him down, no matter what was happening. If he was stressed? All they had to do was hug him from both sides and he calmed down instantly.

Even his dreams settled down. While he wasn't fully restored yet, he was better.

The medicine he'd been given had him sleeping a bit longer when morning finally came, the valerian root holding him stubbornly in sleep's grasp. He would take a little bit to wake, which gave Meryth and Kota a little time to figure out how they were going to explain their trip to Cassius...

Although, Kota was likely to be the one to figure out that there might be a slight complication... Cassius was likely going to react badly to the news that Sininen was still alive...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:45 pm
Vihata

Cassius finally sat up with a groan and a hand to his head. The smell of food and coffee pulled him up and made him frown until he felt Meryth and Kota through the restored bond. He was still dealing with a mild headache but he was better.

He got out of bed and staggered into the bathroom where Meryth was drying off. He gave a frown at him, pic king up on something.... But he couldn't quite figure it out...

While they'd been gone, Cassius had only gotten stronger magically. And it wasn't something that Meryth had taken into account, apparently...

Just a bare moment and he had it figured out. He simply turned right back around, slid on a pair of lavender jeans, and headed downstairs. He moved past Kota into the shop, opened the door, and grabbed Sininen in a tight grip on his shirt.

He slammed his back against the wall next to the door, his hair already starting to float and move around him as it escaped the braid from the sheer power he was already canneling, "You'd better give me one very good reason to not kill you. And don't even think of saying that it wouldn't be permanent. I know how to make certain that you never come back again. After what you did to Kota? I need a very, very good reason to NOT kill you..." he growled out. But even that growl was musical.

And he was not a happy siren....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:32 pm
Vihata

Cassius shook his head slightly, not hiding his glare at Sininen, "You weren't here, Meryth... You didn't see what he did to Kota... You didn't see him unable to speak for hours, panicking over the scar he wound up with, the nightmares he had for weeks after... And what he felt over the betrayal from someone he should have trusted... It took me months to get him to trust someone other than Rex. Even now, he still has issues making new friends. I only left this meatsack alive back then because I didn't want Kota to see his death," he switched his grip to Sininen's throat so that he wouldn't be able to escape.

His hair was rising even more and moving around him as if he was floating in water, showing that he was already channeling enough power to completely remove Sininen from life and rebirth.

"And if you think a little bloodshed would bother me at this point, you really don't know me that well. Besides, I wouldn't do it in the house... There's an entire ocean to use..." he added, showing that he was still not happy with Meryth and Kota leaving without telling him that they were going. As far as he'd known, they'd simply left. Then he'd lost the connection to them and thought that they'd died. It was still a bit of a shock.

But while they'd been gone... He'd dealt with the headache, then he'd gone a bit off the deep end... It had taken Sebastet and Pose to reign him back in...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:20 pm
Vihata

Cassius' hair moved even more around him as he started channeling even more magic, "Don't, Meryth... You're supposed to be my mate, not my boss. So don't test me. Not now," he warned him softly then refocused on the issue in question.

"Intentions, Sininen? Let's see how you fare with that detail after this..." he gave a soft growl over that one as he started whispering softly.

His hair floated around him even more and his eyes gave off a soft blue glow as they shifted color from lavender to pale blue. He focused those eyes on the Alichino in front of him and gave a soft ironic smile to him, "Intent transparency... From now on, you will never be able to hide your true intent. And no lie will ever pass your lips again. I curse you with honesty, intent transparency, and the inability to hide your true nature from anyone. And the curse will hold until you either learn your lesson or you die, which ever is longest," he told him as he laid the curse on him in such a way that it couldn't be removed by anyone but Cassius.

Then he let Sininen go and turned to Meryth, his eyes still shifted to that pale blue and his hair moving around him, "I'm not the same siren you left for two years, Meryth. I've done things that would horrify both of you. I've also been learning from Pose while my powers have continued to evolve and get stronger," he warned him softly then leaned in and pressed a light kiss to Kota's forehead, "I'll leave him alive because you want him that way, Kota. But he'll never be able to deceive anyone else ever again," he added then moved past them for the stairs.

"Now... If you'll excuse me, I have an appointment this morning," he said on his way as his hair and eyes settled back down around him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:17 pm
Vihata

Wolfe Garm

Cassius ignored the comments as he moved outside, dropping his shorts on the way into the water. He dove in easily and shifted form even easier as he started swimming, losing himself in the call of the water for a little bit...

He finally pulled himself up onto the islet Pose had set up to help him with his powers safely. Out here, he couldn't hurt anyone if things got out of control.

While Pose had tried to correct the problem with him shifting from mermaid to human form, it hadn't fully taken. It still hurt to make that shift and it was getting bad again. But he didn't make a noise as the pain moved through him this time, not wanting to make an issue of it.

Especially today...

He should have been overjoyed today. He should have been lazing in bed with his lovers, getting up late as usual for a meal, then heading out here reluctantly....

Instead, he'd dealt with another migraine from hell, and woken up to find quite possibly the worst person to find on his doorstep... Yes, he'd cursed Sininen a good one. But he'd also upset Meryth badly. He could actually hear him muttering in the back of his head even now and it was getting annoying... But...

Yes, he'd lost his temper... But he hadn't flooded the island... Meryth should have been grateful for that one...

He heard someone walking up behind him and rolled his eyes, "Yes, I'm here... Yes, I'm in a foul mood... Yes, they came back from the dead, apparently. But they also kept secrets from me... I've been honest with both of them... Hell, I've been a monk the last two years while they let me think they were dead..." he said simply, knowing that Pose was behind him. That was the only person that ever came to this islet, after all.

"They let me think they were dead..." he finally whispered softly, silently wondering why that part hurt him so much...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:18 am
Red Gypsy

Kitschura_020

Vintag3Tacit

Pose shook his head as he approached and stood there behind him “sounds like you’ve got more reason to be overjoyed than upset” He finally stepped over to where Cassius was and sat down next to him and just looked at him a moment before he continued “so what’s on your mind, or have you come to improve your control?” Pose was not going to beat around the bush since he did come here to see him for a reason.

Back at the village a sizeable team from the RRT assault forces approached the village swiftly but quietly so to not attract attention to themselves to fast before they could achieve their objective. As the approached the target location they all paused near the perimeter of the village, a shop was in front of them, of which was the subject of this assault, as was many other buildings within the village as well, but this was the first, intel from the client informing them that someone of importance was here and needed to be removed.

The Suppression teams heavy weapons members stepped forward immediately and took aim in unison but held fire until ordered, the strike team commander stood by his thumb at his ear as he listened his other hand raised, after a moment he immediately gestured towards the shoppe and instantly the two members carrying Rapiers lit the building up with automatic fire the Sound of those two Rapiers firing could be heard across the entire village. They hosed the shoppe for what seemed like eternity before they ceased their onslaught and immediately after the rest of the team minus four who remained behind, the Rapiers and two support personnel for overwatch rushed forward and instantly kicked down the back door and began their sweep for their target.

The Automatic fire didn’t escape Felix or Titus notice who both had their weapons in hand and out of the room heading downstairs in a mad dash. Downstairs Emilia nodded to Akamai as Rex placed a pen and paper in front of her along with a key “the room is upstairs last door on the right” West took a deep drink of his mug and paused slightly to look at the one give not him by Mochi and just chuckled “doesn’t agree with ya lass, no worries I’ll drink enough for the two of us” he bellowed in laughter before he took another drink, but was immediately interrupted and nearly fell back in his chair when he heard the sound of automatic fire coming from somewhere else in the village, Za’Vira was already up and had an arrow notched looking at the door with her bow ready, Emilia was out of her chair with pistol drawn when Felix and Titus came rushing down the stairs with their rifles “Emilia we need to move NOW!” was all Felix said as they rushed outside Titus on his six covering him as they made their way out to the streets, Emilia looked at Rex and Akamai briefly before she rushed towards the door and caught up with the others. Once outside they didn’t waste any time finding out where it came from, it was relatively loud so it had to be close and sure enough a couple of villagers pointed them in the direction of the shop that had been hosed down and now appeared to have people inside.

Felix and Titus keyed their comms as did Emilia who ran passed them heading towards the building in question, she didn’t need to know what was on Felix mind engage the threat, Felix glanced over his shoulder and gave Titus a nod who in turn fixed his bayonet to his rifle and took off towards the forest to swing around the hostiles and get the jump on them from behind, Felix rushed forward to catch up with Emilia who stopped by the corner of a building close to the shop and glanced over her shoulder when Felix approached “there are at least four outside, plenty of gunfire inside, count at least six different rifles maybe seven” Felix nodded and keyed his comms “Titus four outside on overwatch by forest be careful and get behind them, they have us blocked” Titus grinned as he moved quickly through the forest taking a not so direct path to the place in question. Before long he squelched his comms twice and took aim firing immediately, downing the first heavy weapon, the other one spun around immediately as the other two with rifles scattered and squeezed the trigger spraying the forest with automatic fire, Titus took cover behind a tree which was thankfully thick enough to soak up hits but for how long he couldn’t say, not to long the hail of gunfire ceased as the other heavy weapons member took a hit to the head, the shot covered up by automatic fire, which came from Felix as he stood around the corner firing at the third who was hiding behind a tree and downed him instantly, Emilia took the opportunity to rush towards the front door and stopped close to the door. The fourth Fell immediately after by Titus who was in position to catch the last member of the overwatch team out in the open as he attempted to get inside the door.

A moment later Felix was by Emilia and Titus was watching the back door “Breach” was all Felix said as Emilia kicked the door open and leapt aside when the doorway was immediately filled with lead, the remaining members realizing they were being attacked took position to secure the building. Emilia stood to the right of the door her pistol ready while Felix was on the left side, both biding their time exchanging fire with the suppression team inside.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:28 pm
Wolfe Garm

Kitschura_020

Vintag3Tacit

Cassius shook his head as he looked back towards the island, "I would have been fine with it if they hadn't brought Sininen back with them. The b*****d betrayed Kota more than once and hurt him badly. What's to stop him from doing it again?" he countered then rubbed a hand over his chest, unable to shake the feeling that something was wrong...

Then it hit...

His head snapped up, "No!" he yelled and started to shift back into the water, able to feel the danger to Kota and Meryth. But he didn't get to get very far when the portions of his soul that were shared between them snapped back into him and threw him back against Pose with a cry of pain.

When Pose tried to check on him, Cassius pushed him away and rolled into the water, swimming towards the island as fast as he could.

He could feel the god behind him but wasn't thinking at the moment, only needing to get back to the house as fast as he could.

When he got back to his section of beach, he forced his shift and staggered up the beach to the house, having to lean against the wall beside the back door briefly as he slid his shorts on out of habit. Then he went inside and instantly ducked when someone shot at him.

That pissed him off and he started to sing, his hair starting to rise around him as if he were floating in the water. Within a few notes, the attackers moved into view then pulled their daggers and gutted themselves with smiles on their faces.

He left them to die where they stood as he ran upstairs to find Kota, Meryth, and Sininen all dead. How they knew to use onyx bullets coated with Spider Lilly, he didn't know. But they were dead.

He dropped to his knees and gasped for air, not sure why it hurt to breathe or why his legs felt so weak.

What he didn't know was that while he'd ducked one shot, others had hit him. Only adrenaline had carried him this far...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:10 pm
Red Gypsy

The fight to get into the store and house was proving increasingly difficult, and all Felix and Emilia could do was maintain the perimeter until an opening presented itself, that was until Titus chimed in “someone’s here” was all he said before he heard the singing and the way the fighting inside changed was odd but it gave them a chance to get in. Emilia locked in a fresh clip before she nodded, immediately Felix squealed his comms giving Titus the clearance to press forward, and instantly Felix and Emilia came around the corner and breached the front door to find a shocking mess, the troops inside seemingly had killed each other, Titus walked through a door with his rifle lowered “back is clear a man came in moments before” Felix looked at Emilia who nodded and took off to the back only to nearly run into pose who grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into the wall “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!” Felix and Titus came around the corner with weapons raised, Pose’s eyes were locked on the woman before him pausing to look at the two new strangers who came through the door with weapons raised Emilia coughing and gasping to breathe as pose held her pinned against the wall. “ANSWER NOW!” yelled Pose, Felix and Titus’ grip on their rifles tightened, Emilia raised her hands up to get their attention to back off, “le….go…” pose looked at the woman a moment and considered the situation before he eased his grip of her throat slightly so that she could speak, Emilia took a moment to breath before she spoke up “we heard the attack and came to help” Emilia looked at Pose who looked at her sternly before he released her entirely and walked away after Cassius Emilia collapsed on the floor not yet recovered from pose grabbing her like that Felix and Titus watched as Pose went upstairs, Felix looking at Titus spoke up “stay with her” Titus nodded and braced his rifle up against the wall as he knelt down by Emilia who was holding her neck slightly struggling to breathe.

Felix followed Pose as he moved upstairs and found Cassius on his knees, pose rushed over to him and saw the wounds he’d incurred when he attacked, Felix saw the wounds as well and knelt down by him seeing him struggling to bleed, looking around he saw a soldier on the floor a ways away and shifted close to him grabbing his rifle and pulled the clip out seeing the bullet it contained and sighed “here” Pose looked up in time to see Felix toss him the clip and caught it with ease looking at it but not see what was so important, Felix sighed and continued “your friend there is in trouble, these guys came with the intention to make sure no one survived, that ammunition is tipped with something but not sure what, but they knew to use it” Pose sighed and looked at the clip not entirely sure but suspected they had caused an allergic reaction. Grabbing Cassius’ arm he pulled him up carefully, and looked at the man “can you help him” Felix shook his head “afraid not, don’t know anything about what these guys use to assist, maybe a doctor would have better luck helping him” Pose nodded and replied “very well, then there is only one place I can take him” Emilia came in at that point having recovered and saw the wounds on Cassius and replied “where, those looks serious” Pose looked at the woman and replied “no place that should concern you” Emilia pulled out a medkit and started to say something but what shot down by pose “NO! that’ll do no good where we are going” Emilia just stepped back and nodded Pose noted Cassius was starting to interject and Pose just firmly held him and started walking out with Pose in his arms supporting him a he moved him out.

To Pose there was only one place he could go that would likely help Cassius at this point and that was Sasha at the isles, the situation was dire enough that it warranted the effort to get him there swiftly, and once there he would send a message to Sebastet to apprise her of the situation since she would likely need to be aware of the attack at the village and where Cassius and himself was currently. Felix looked at Emilia as they followed Pose and Cassius downstairs and stopped in the kitchen where Titus was waiting and just stood there waiting as they left without a word.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:19 pm
Wolfe Garm

But Pose wasn't counting on Sebastet being connected to the island's protective wards as she was... Just after he left with Cassius, Sebastet stepped out of a shadow by the back door with Khajhan following close behind her.

She moved to look at the bodies in the living room and swore very creatively before she ran up the stairs, ignoring the humans on the way. She looked at the three dead bodies and winced hard, "Damnit... They came prepared for this one..." she said softly then looked at Khajhan for a moment before she headed downstairs again to look at the ones that Cassius had obviously killed.

She knelt beside one and identified the patch on the arm, "Khajhan... I need Bast, Desmond, and Jenny here," she told him, her voice getting firmer and harder as she got o her feet and moved to the humans in the kitchen.

"Tell me what you know... And keep in mind that I'm the one in charge of this island..." she told them simply, clearly not happy from the way her tail was lashing behind her, "I also don't need a weapon to kill you if you upset me..." she added, hoping to get the information she needed swiftly and without any hesitation...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Khajhan nodded as he looked around, the weapons used looked to be the same as the group had attacked the castle, which irked him since it was clear that they enemy was operating across the entire island. Khajhan didn’t say anything, wasn’t any need they both knew what had happened here and neither of them were happy about that, it was only when Sebastet told him to go collect everyone was when he finally spoke “of course, I’ll be back shortly” just as quickly as he was there, he was gone, the shadows took him without as much as a noise.

When the woman approached demanding answers, Titus was already starting to get itchy, Felix catching this looked at Emilia and simply gestured towards the cat woman, Emilia nodded and spoke up while Felix collected Titus and took him out back to check the bodies outside “listen I’m Emilia cook, those two were Felix and Titus, I’m a traveling merchant and they are my bodyguards.” She holstered her pistol and continued “we were staying at the tavern here in town while I worked on procuring a storefront to open up a shoppe here, when we heard loud automatic fire, we came to investigate when we discovered that there was a group attacking this place. We were able to deal with the group that was outside but when we tried to enter the building, we were immediately attacked by those who were already inside, that is it. We do not know what happened here until Felix and I went upstairs with one man who had come in after another came in and killed everyone in here” Emilia was concerned at this point, and it showed, and she continued “uhh… is the guy who was shot going to be okay? He didn’t look so good when I saw him, I tried to help patch him up but the man we followed upstairs refused and just left a little bit before you came, he wouldn’t even say where he was going with the injured one” Emilia was legitimately concerned but she couldn’t help but use it alongside her cover story as a means to keep a down low on what they actually were.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:16 pm
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet shook her head over it all, "First, no more lies... You're not just a merchant and they're not just your bodyguards... I've been around too long to miss that one..." she pointed out then moved back into the living room, knowing that she would follow her.

She knelt beside the bodies again, "Cassius was with Pose... As injured as he probably was, Pose most likely took him to one of the best healers in the area. He'll be fine eventually. This is Cassius' home and his shop. He's one of the best gem-carvers I've ever come across and the only one that can lay spells into them. He's also the most powerful Siren ever to be born," she said softly, a bit distracted by the grisly remains.

"And if he caused this..." she started then shook her head and got to her feet shaking her head, "No... No, he did it... They'd just killed his Mates, after all... He made them slice open their own bellies and die like that with smiles on their faces as they did it..." she pointed out then looked at Emilia again.

"Imagine how you'd react to coming home to find that you're entire family had been killed... Imagine that you're the best friend and mentor of the person that came home to find their family gunned down like this..." she paused there, knowing that the human men could hear her easily, "Now, imagine how you'd react to that and finding someone else in that home with guns drawn..." she added the final nail and knew it would take some steam out of them all.

After a moment of letting them all think, she continued, "Now then... The truth about who you are, please..." she added the please to be polite and because she wanted the information instead of another evasion...

She knew that Khajhan was on his way with Bast and Desmond but she needed this information first. She needed all the elements to put it together in her head. She knew something was off about this one but she couldn't put her finger on it yet... And it was annoying her....  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff