Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image

"Didn't think I could be compared to a regular rabbit" Sato responded. "I will pick the spirit then. Don't know what 7-up is" he said and carries the cups over to the drinks section. He starts with filling the cups with ice then his own cup with water and the other with spirit.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:07 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason looked over as he smiled softly and nodded as he took a deep breath as he held both snacks walking over to him and tilted his head softly. "In some ways yes but I am still learning about you so i learn something new about you all the time. But 7-up is the same as spirit really just I think a few small flavors but not much. Ready to head inside the theater and find our seats?"he asked calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image

"What are these ways?" Sato asked him out of curiosity. He nods, "Yeah, I'm ready. I'm okay with sitting in the middle or the back rows" he said.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:34 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason walked with him calmly as he thought for a bit before he looked at him hearing the question that he was asking. "Well the only way i know is that they just add certain different items but as well they might make it differently by the process to make it fizz"he said calmly. Smiling softly Jason nodded and walked with him calmly into the theater while he hummed holding the food, but hearing he wanted the back he nodded his head slightly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:48 am
User Image

"I wasn't referring to the soda. Clever way of diverting the conversation" Sato said. He walks with him into the theater then headed to the back rows since Jason agreed to go there.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:11 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Blinking he looked over at him softly but Jason bite his own lip as he walked calmly, "Well the reason why is because I really do not know much about people and when I try to they think its strange or they find it annoying I want to learn about them. So i guess I want to learn as much as I can about you before you get sick of me learning about you"he said. Sitting down next to him Jason calmly handed him the food and waited for his drink.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:49 pm
User Image

Sato laughs a little, but not at Jason more like towards of what he said. "Sounds like more of a timing sort if would seem out of the blue and the right amount of questions at a time so it won't turn into a twenty/twenty question which is a game I don't like participating in" he responded. He sat down in a seat towards the middle of the row. He set his drink in the arm rest where the cup holder is. He accepts his food then hands over Jason's drink to him afterwards.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:43 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Taking his drink from Sato, Jason smiled a bit as he took a deep breath as he softly tilted his head a bit but set his drink into the cup holder moving to get comfortable in. "Well I would never do the twenty/twenty because it would yes get boring but as well I prefer asking a few at a time to be safe and give the person a breather. But as well I want the other person to be able to ask questions themselves"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:14 am
User Image

Sato picks up his cup and takes a sip of water while listening to Jason. "The questions will come out naturally like they are already and from regular conversations we are now" he responded.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:35 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him calmly as he took a deep breath as he looked over at him nibbling on his snacks a bit but not much so he could have them for the movie. "I see well that is also good to know it really is good to know, and that is true the questions should come out naturally as well the conversations so I guess we are at a good level on doing that"he said calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:52 am
User Image

Sato plays with his nachos a little while listening to Jason. He tries it out and thought it tastes good to him. He looks to the screen in front of them as the lights in the theater room was dimming.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:42 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking over at him softly Jason tilted his head gently as he took a deep breath, "Are the nachos alright? not to salty or stale for you. They seem okay?"he asked softly nibbling his popcorn and looked over seeing the lights going out slowly. "Seems the movie is about to start"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:41 am
User Image

Sato eats another chip while Jason asks about the nachos. "Yes, their good" he said to him and glad they turned out that way. He nods and had his hand near the arm rest between him and Jason in case the man was still okay with holding his hand.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:13 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling softly he nodded as he looked at him calmly before he nodded a bit, "I am glad to hear that you like them, it makes me glad to know that. Lets enjoy our movie together Sato. If you need more cheese let me know and i will go buy you some more"he said calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:32 am
User Image

"Okay" Sato said to him. He looks towards the screen watching the trailers before the movie starts. He resumes eating his nachos, one piece at a time.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games