Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:01 am
Alphabetfish thanks you for the compliment. Its suppose to have a strong under the sea vibe. Sort of like a jellyfish floating in the waves. The picture in the thread is just a small piece of the full picture. Unfortunately the full picture is also a nude so I cant show it here but it is on my wife's DeviantArt account.

My wife is actually going to go back an edit the picture at some point as she forgot to draw in the tail, woops.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:11 am
Rain Yupa

Bandits! Send me in coach I can take this!  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:23 pm
Mongooseh
Rain Yupa

Bandits! Send me in coach I can take this!

There. I wrote you a blank check. Go to town.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:43 am
Mongooseh
"Bandits only respect two things fear and gold. I will only give them one and take the other."

*pictures Valac walking up, handing them his coin purse, and then running away in tears*  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:49 pm
PupSage
((The mage in the cage is in a rage!))

((Says PupSage stare ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:34 pm
Rain Yupa
PupSage

((Says PupSage stare ))

I see that rain is trying to disparage

(i know it doesn't rhyme shhhh)  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:49 pm
Rain Yupa
PupSage

((Says PupSage stare ))

The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plains, but the Yupa of Rain is in pain from lo mein and shows much disdain for the comic who has slain.

<.< >.>

Lesson: Don't eat chinese food unless you want the shits and PupSage is hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:08 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZhlVQ370c  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:32 pm
Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Noname 51

Everyone roll initiative! Pupsage, roll damage for your second attack.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:55 pm
Kowsauni

Everyone roll initiative!

21 total  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Noname 51

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:01 pm
Kowsauni

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:44 pm
Kowsauni

Initiative 12
Dmg 12

Also, would a 19 have hit? I forgot about prime shot.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:41 pm
PupSage
Kowsauni

Initiative 12
Dmg 12

Also, would a 19 have hit? I forgot about prime shot.

You would not have the prime shot bonus as you are not the closest player to the target. You described Kuori hanging back while both Valac and Twyla described themselves moving up to talk with the bandits.

Also I am treating your attack as a surprise turn so you only get one action. You don't have enough time to both use twin shot and place your hunter quarry. So the damage from the attack would be 9.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:31 am
Noname 51
Twisting, pulling, pushing, and with a lot of luck; Shayne's hands are finally freed(unless if a Nat20 doesn't mean instant success, if it does, then ignore the rest.), and like all illwell-thought out plans of his life, his first action was a sleep spell. "I don't need my staff to be dangerous!"

Move action: FREEDOM! Standard: Sleep centered on N,18 Nat20+7 vs Will R1 22 vs Will R2 Target is slowed(on hit or miss) save ends, On hit, first failed save; target becomes Unconscious instead of slowed.

side note: No equipment

Sleep affects all creatures, not just enemies. Based on where you centered your attack it would hit both Twyla and Valac as well. You will need to roll to see whether you hit them or not.

I will let you change your attack, if you like, to not hit the other party members, but you will also have to reroll to hit again. The choice is yours.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Noname 51

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:57 pm
Kowsauni
Noname 51
Twisting, pulling, pushing, and with a lot of luck; Shayne's hands are finally freed(unless if a Nat20 doesn't mean instant success, if it does, then ignore the rest.), and like all illwell-thought out plans of his life, his first action was a sleep spell. "I don't need my staff to be dangerous!"

Move action: FREEDOM! Standard: Sleep centered on N,18 Nat20+7 vs Will R1 22 vs Will R2 Target is slowed(on hit or miss) save ends, On hit, first failed save; target becomes Unconscious instead of slowed.

side note: No equipment

Sleep affects all creatures, not just enemies. Based on where you centered your attack it would hit both Twyla and Valac as well. You will need to roll to see whether you hit them or not.

I will let you change your attack, if you like, to not hit the other party members, but you will also have to reroll to hit again. The choice is yours.
Edited post to include them...  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games