Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:03 pm
Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

Something made Sebastet wake up, something pulling at the back of her mind…

She sat up in the bed and gave a small hiss when her muscles protested the movement. She didn’t know how long she’d been out since the session with Ohvan but it really didn’t matter. There was something she had to do…

At least it was night again…

She got herself dressed in her usual leathers and moved down to the forge. There, she worked for hours, trying to get it right, trying to get it perfect…

While she worked, she prepared the rest of it in her mind…

She sweated until she had to strip out of the leathers. Then she sweated until her fur was soaked. She worked until her muscles protested then worked some more. She worked until she had everything made and carried it all back to her small house.

There, she cleaned herself up in the shower, brushed her hair and fur dry until it gleamed in the light, put her hair into the traditional multiple tiny braids her people wore long ago, and even dressed herself in the traditional fighting leathers patterned after her own stripes so that it blended with her fur and became the most alluring temptation ever seen. She didn’t wear boots this time and wore gloves that left her fingers free and gave her palms an extra grip when she palmed both of her swords.

She hadn’t worn both swords in so long that she’d almost forgotten what it was like to hold them both. She gave them a twist as she sheathed them in the crossed sheaths behind her, angled for a downward draw that was so very hard to master but so worth it for her in a fight.

She finally sat down on the floor and crossed her legs as she closed her eyes to prepare herself for what had to be done. No one would know until it was already over. Even she wouldn’t know she was doing it until it was done. The actions would happen just right, but she wouldn’t know what she was doing until it was all over because she was eliminating that thought from her mind entirely…

Then it would be time…  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:58 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Allistair
Allistair sat on the porch of his 'house' while Dev slept after their latest fun. The demon was smoking a cigarette, a habit that he had recently gotten into. He watched Gypsy carry Blade into the house next to his and stood up to go see what was going on. He made sure to tighten his robe and then walked over to watch as Gypsy sealed the building. "I hope that there's an interesting story behind this," he said with an amused expression. He finished off his cigarette and caused it to vanish into the shadows before he took a step closer to Gypsy. "Why don't you explain the situation with her to me? There's a possibility that I may be able to help in some way." He was being polite and asking about Blade, though he also wanted to discuss a bit more with Gypsy. He still planned to offer up the information about Nashirr and the fact that he had been the one to throw Shade's wife into Hell's Cradle, after all. But it seemed better to start with Blade and work up to the rest.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:25 pm
Red Gypsy

Gypsy paused to turn to him when he spoke to her and looked to make sure that Morrigan had gone to the training building before she looked back at him and answered him, “I’ll assume that you’re Lily’s representative. Allistair, I believe she said your name was,” she started, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to mistake who she was so further introductions were irrelevant by now.

She motioned to the porch of the house she’d left Blade in and moved up there with him so that they could sit fairly comfortably as she explained the situation in detail. The entire situation, she laid at Gurzil’s dead feet and even told him what Blade had done to Bethany.

“She’s in there for the moment because it would be wrong to kill her. It would be like putting down a superbly trained animal just for following its training. Right now, that’s about all she is: a superbly trained animal,” she added then paused as Dev left the house he was sharing with Allistair and moved over to sit at his master’s feet, still rubbing his eyes as he worked at finishing waking up. At least he’d thought to put on his shorts before he came out…

But her pause gave him the chance to speak up, “If anyone could re-train her, it would be my Master. He’s had experience with cats, after all,” was all he said then ignored Allistair’s snort of laughter over the understatement of the century. Allistair had experience with cats, all right… Dev’s cats…

But Gypsy was more perceptive than either one of them gave her credit for. She had to give a small smile as she looked at Dev, “I remember you… You patched me up after that guard decided to take his anger out on me. You’re very good at dealing with injuries,” she said softly, suddenly deciding to trust Allistair.

She raised her crimson eyes to Allistair as Dev suddenly blushed and rubbed his cheek against Allistair’s thigh, “If you can do as he says, I’ll turn her over to you. But keep in mind that she’s little more than a feral animal in human form right now. She would be as bad as a HellCat in the Arena to deal with right now. All she knows right now is to kill. She almost killed her own twin brother earlier, in fact,” she pointed out, though she wasn’t too certain why Dev suddenly started laughing at the mention of a HellCat…

Dev’s little feline problem was one of the Re’s very closely kept secrets, after all…

But her words were proven pretty close to fact when they suddenly felt the boards under their feet vibrate with the impacts of Blade apparently trying to tear up the inside of the house after she’d come to. In sealing up the house as she had, Gypsy prevented anyone from hearing what the shifter was doing inside of it. All they could do was feel the results of it as the small building vibrated with each impact.

The truth was that Morrigan’s final ‘gift’ had given Blade a new problem. Her human mind wanted to come back but was actually swallowed up by her cat’s anger and rage and pain, making the entire situation even worse. She ran herself into the walls in an effort to go through them, same with the windows and doors; then she tried to go through the floor… None of it worked and only served to frustrate the cat even more.

Hell, she couldn’t even shift to her feline form. That might have eased things for her but Gurzil had somehow taken that from her and it only added to everything that was wrong with her…  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:25 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Allistair
Allistair gave a slight bow when Gypsy correctly identified her as Lily's representative. "That's correct," he said. "And I know that you're Gypsy." He listened to Gypsy as she explained everything in detail, frowning when he heard what had happened to Bethany. He shook his head a bit and then smiled when Dev walked out to sit at his feet. Even for someone like Gypsy, it would be impossible to miss the love and care that Allistair felt for Dev. He reached out to scratch and pet Dev. He couldn't stop from laughing when Dev stated that he had experience with cats. He watched Gypsy as she addressed Dev, chuckling a bit at the way Dev blushed. He lit another cigarette and thought things over for a moment. "Dev is right about the fact that I have experience with cats. I even have experience with taming a HellCat. I should be able to handle this woman, even with the state she's in now." He frowned again when he noticed the way the boards were vibrating as Blade tried to get out. He looked down to Dev. "Do you want to go see, Morrigan sometime soon, Dev? I know that she's a good friend of yours, and it sounds like she's in need of support right now."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:47 am
Dameon Black

Dev started purring under the attention that Allistair was giving him but had to look up at him as he was asked that question, “Depends on how much attention I can give her without getting creamed over it. She’s Mated to a Harvester now who is probably the one that’s responsible for me trying to jump your bones right after we got here. If he catches her near a male he doesn’t like the look of, he’ll probably try to –“ he paused there and thought that through then gave one of his ‘I’m gonna get in trouble’ grins, “Never mind. I’m on it. She went that way, right?” he changed his tactics and made Gypsy narrow her eyes at him.

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea right now… But as long as he’s careful with what he does with her, he should be fine with My Wolf…” she told him simply, her voice carrying just a hint of steel to it as she laid out her own possessive streak where Morrigan was concerned.

Dev just grinned again, “Kinky! I like it! Later!” he called out before he got to his feet, gave Allistair a brief kiss, and then ran for the training building, “Hey, Morrigan! Wanna help me get in trouble?!” he called out, completely unrepentant.

Gypsy shook her head over Dev and looked at Allistair again, “And you wanted him out of the way… Why?” she asked him simply, knowing that he had to have had a good reason for sending Dev off like that other than to send him to comfort Morrigan. With Dev being one of Morrigan’s former lovers for a little while, the opportunities for Dev getting hurt when Ohvan showed back up were pretty good. So she knew that Allistair had to have a good reason to put Dev at such risk in order for them to be alone right now.

Inside the building behind her, Blade went on another brief frenzy but dropped in a panting heap in the bedding since she was still dealing with some injuries that Dancer hadn’t been able to heal. Morrigan had done a good number on her, after all.

But none of what Morrigan had done to her compared to what Gurzil had done to her during her time with him. Her entire body was scarred enough to give even Ilea and Esabel nightmares. Badly enough that she’d have a little trouble with sensation for the rest of her life…  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:14 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Allistair
Allistair chuckled as he watched Dev run off toward the training building to see Morrigan. He took a long drag on his cigarette and then looked Gypsy over again. "I know that he'll be fine," he said. "He knows better than to try anything. Not only is she Mated to you and that Harvester, he knows that I don't want him to do anything more than try to comfort her. He knows better." He took another long moment and then decided to proceed carefully. "I've heard that you were born in Hell's Cradle because your grandmother was forcefully taken there and bound there. I've also heard that you have yet to figure out how that all happened." He paused long enough to take one final drag before the cigarette vanished. "I recently came across some very interesting information that should interest you, Gypsy. I recently learned about a foolish man who angered the Goddess of Death by kidnapping one of her servants and taking her to Hell's Cradle. This servant happened to be a pregnant vampire." He took a deep breath and then gave her a serious look. "I want something very important from you, Gypsy. A few years ago, a member of your group killed me and a man I loved very much. He harvested both of our souls. I was restored from a piece of my soul that I left in Dev. But Hal's soul is still in your group's possession, and I want to change that. In exchange, I offer you the identity of the one who put your grandmother in Hell's Cradle. I'll even go collect him and deliver him to you personally."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:47 am
Dameon Black

Gypsy listened to him then stayed silent as she considered everything carefully for a long moment. In truth, she didn’t need to think about it. But she knew that she had to at least appear to do so.

She finally held out one hand, allowing the shadows to flow there for a moment. When they faded, she held what appeared to be a smoky quartz crystal in her hand. But the ‘smoky’ portions within the crystal moved on their own. She raised the crystal in her fingers and met Allistair’s gaze.

“The human’s soul… In exchange for the b*****d that sold my grandmother, and my mother and myself, into slavery to my father…” she softly agreed then passed the crystal to Allistair before sitting back in her chair with a shrug of one shoulder, “I give the soul to you now because I at least want the details of what you know. But I want the b*****d brought to me. Alive and in good health,” she added, her voice still just as soft as before.

As the soul moved into Allistair’s hand, it wasn’t hard to miss the fact that Gypsy had actually handed over the soul he’d asked for without issue, “I’ll add in another deal: if you can deliver the b*****d soon, I’ll even give you what was taken from you,” she wondered if that would sweeten the deal for him as she watched him, knowing that Pandora would take the deal easily.

As the leader of the Blades, and as Pandora’s chosen, Gypsy carried the final say on the souls the Shadow’s reaped. And she really wanted to hand over the b*****d they were currently discussing to Pandora while he’d still know what was happening. She wanted to hear his screams as the goddess took him in the most painful way imaginable.

What she was offering to Allistair, though, wasn’t just the rest of his soul returned to him. She was also offering him the rest of the powers that had been taken from him.

Besides, he hadn’t been the intended target of that attack, nor had Hal. If Jake had actually succeeded in taking down Esabel, Gypsy wouldn’t be as open to a deal. But Jake hadn’t taken his intended target. He’d missed and let her go. Instead, he’d taken two souls he wasn’t supposed to. It really didn’t cost her or Pandora to give them up. Especially since Hal’s soul wasn’t taking to being in Pandora’s care as it should have.

Usually, when Pandora took the souls of the good, they did very well in a very nice place set up by Her for them. But Hal’s soul had been pining a bit for Allistair and Dev, despite the fact that he had the other portion of Allistair’s soul with him. Pandora admired those that died as Hal had and had no problem giving him back to Allistair. Especially since it would stop him from whining about being dead…

He’d gotten a bit whiny in death…

But Gypsy really wanted to know the details of what Allistair knew. So she was willing to act on a little faith, though she held back the kicker card for when he delivered the b*****d to her.

What none of them knew was that things were in motion that would play their hands early…  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:10 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Allistair
Allistair was a bit surprised that Gypsy gave him Hal's soul without any real issue. He examined the gem that held the soul and ran a finger across it gently. Even though his new life was purely devoted to Dev, he did still have some love for Hal. He was definitely surprised by what Gypsy added to the deal next. He considered it for a few long moments. "While I would love to regain my full power, taking back the other part of my soul would change who I am now," he stated. "While I am the same physically, the part they used to restore me made me different. I'm more fun and playful. I feel lighter than I did back then. While I am the one Dev loves, the man Hal fell in love with was just so different than me. It just wouldn't be fair to either of them to change back and try to split myself between them again. Our relationship before was heavily weighed in Hal's favor. While I did love Dev, Hal was my everything. Looking back now, I can see that Dev almost seemed like an afterthought. And I don't want to go back to being that way." He lifted the gem a bit higher and placed a kiss on it. "I think Hal deserves something better."

He allowed the gem to vanish into the shadows and then examined Gypsy. "The b*****d who sold your grandmother is a Were named Nashirr. As far as he knows, he's the father of my slave Dev." He took a moment to think about things and then shook his head. "Actually, I think Dev should be the one to tell you about him. He knows the b*****d better than anyone else. Nashirr tortured and abused him for years." He focused on Dev for a moment, causing Dev's collar to grow warm and let him know that Allistair wanted him to come back. "He should be back here soon. And if you don't mind, please don't mention our deal to him yet. I want it to be a surprise."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:41 pm
Dameon Black

While it would have been impossible for Morrigan to miss the reaction Gypsy had to the name Allistair had given her, Gypsy knew that Morrigan would still be lost in working herself out for a bit longer. That meant that she wasn’t hiding the shadows trying to reach out to her and form the shadow-cloak that marked her as Lady Grimm, but she was actually keeping that from fully happening just yet.

She gave a simple nod to Allistair’s request to keep silent about Hal’s soul for now, agreeing easily and readily.

Dev, meanwhile, had actually managed to get a small spontaneous laugh from Morrigan. One of his few talents that had nothing to do with fun and games in the playroom and bedroom: He could get just about anyone to laugh if he wanted them to.

Then he felt the warming of his collar and gave a bounce before he took off running. He slid to a stop in front of the porch then bounced to land right back at Allistair’s feet and rubbed his cheek against the man’s leg. The actions would have been properly submissive if he’d done it in human form.

Instead, it was simply impressive because he showed up in tiger form: black with silver stripes, to be exact. He was also purring loudly enough to make the wooden porch vibrate…

Gypsy just gave a small snort at the exhibition and shook her head slightly before looking up at Allistair, “Is he always like this?” she had to ask, though it wasn’t hard to miss that she was actually asking about his playful antics…

Dev simply looked up at Allistair for a moment. But that moment spoke volumes to Allistair: Dev knew exactly why he’d been called back and had come back in tiger form deliberately. He also knew that Allistair was likely to punish him for showing up like this and for delaying shifting back to his human form.

But he did finally shift back to human form and simply laid his head against Allistair’s thigh with his eyes closed, “Do I have to talk about it all, Master?” he asked softly, knowing that Allistair would understand what he was asking.

He paid no attention to the fact that he was wearing nothing but his collar. Gypsy paid it no mind either as she simply waited out the moment happening between the two men. After all, she’d waited this long, a few more moments wouldn’t kill her.

Thankfully, one of the red-robed servants proved just how efficient they could be as she simply walked up and put a pair of leather shorts next to the tiger and walked away while another supplied a cooling drink for them all and disappeared as well. Then they were alone again and waiting on Allistair’s answer to that softly spoken question…  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:09 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Allistair
Allistair chuckled when Dev bounded up to him in tiger form. He looked over to Gypsy when he heard her question. "He is, and I'd be a bit disappointed if he ever changed," he said. He petted Dev and gave a soft sigh when Dev asked if he had to talk about everything with Nashirr. "I know that you don't even like to think of it, but I do need you to talk about it this one last time. I promise that I won't ever ask you about it again. After this time, I won't need to ask about it again." He continued to pet Dev, trying to get him to relax a bit. "This is really important. And I know that you'll love what we get in return for this. Trust me."

He stopped petting Dev for a moment and picked up the pair of leather shorts and handed them to Dev. "Go ahead and get dressed and then talk when you're ready. And after this, I'll give you a bit of playtime to try to make things better." Allistair really didn't like making Dev talk about his time with Nashirr. He knew how much Dev hated to think about it. But he needed to give Gypsy as much information as possible, and Dev was the best person to do that. He knew that Dev would be overjoyed to get Hal back after all of this. He knew how much everyone missed Hal. He just wished that it wouldn't require Dev to delve into such an awful subject.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:44 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy stayed silent as she waited for Dev to speak. She felt Ohvan’s call but couldn’t leave this so she sent out her own silent request for Morrigan to collect their mate and bring him to the place they’d already set aside for this moment and watch over him until she could get free to finish setting up the protections.

As she did that, Dev put on his shorts and simply looked at Allistair for a moment before he gave a heavy sigh and leaned his back against the building with his arms crossed. He told Gypsy everything that he’d told Allistair. The only difference was that he did it in a bit of a monotone this time, clearly not wanting to talk about this. He also edited a few things; he had no plans to beg Gypsy not to look at his neck, for instance…

“I don’t know much about where the b*****d is these days but there were a few olaces that he was reliable about. There’s the pack’s lands, but he’d be nearly impossible to get to there. The best bet’s his properties: right outside of old Paris, one in Borneo, and one on Kosrae out in the Marshall Islands. That last one is his favorite, though. Tiny island; barely registers on the map; but his family owned most of the island before Ren set off those bombs and he just kept the titles to it all. It’s his favorite because he’s gotten the natives to start worshiping him, or something like that. I was kept in place on the pack’s lands, but he was always bringing in others from the other three places. A few of them liked to talk,” he finally finished but didn’t move just yet.

Every muscle was tense and he was even sweating a little bit, but there was no other sign of his stress.

Until Gypsy slowly stood and approached the shifter then gently raised his face with a finger under his chin. Once he met her eyes she offered a softly-spoken ‘thank you’ then placed a light kiss to his forehead before she turned to look at Allistair with a very serious look as Dev turned a confused look to the man.

“I’m not sure if you put the timing together or not, Allistair, but I think I can give you and Dev something very interesting. I’ll offer this to you for Dev’s sake, though: Dev is at least a hundred and fifty years old, give or take a few years,” she ignored Dev’s soft gasp of shock behind her as she moved for the stairs, “I want the b*****d, Allistair. Alive and healthy. You and Dev will be the only ones allowed into the house to see to Blade,” she added before she finally dropped down into a shadow, silently telling Morrigan that she’d get Ohvan on her own.

She needed some time and watching over Ohvan would give her that time. She wasn’t even sure what to feel yet so she shut down everything for the moment.

But soon… Oh, soon… Soon she’d have the b*****d in her hands… The b*****d that betrayed her family…

Meanwhile, Dev turned a look to Allistair that was a mix of confused and shocked and stayed silent for a moment as he made some attempt to mentally process what had just happened but failed miserably, “Master? What just happened? And why did I tell her all of that?” he asked and went silent for another moment, “Who is she?” he finally asked in a softened voice, knowing that everything had to be because of whoever Gypsy was…  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:48 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Allistair
Allistair listened to Dev's tales of Nashirr again, finding himself starting to get angry again over the way Nashirr had treated Dev for so long. He managed to calm himself down a bit by reminding himself that it wouldn't be long before Nashirr was left completely unable to cause any sort of harm to anyone else ever again. He knew how bad Dev had to be feeling while retelling his story. But he kept reminding himself that the WereTiger would be happy to get Hal back. He watched Gypsy place a kiss on Dev's forehead and then gave her a quick nod. "You'll have him alive and healthy," he said simply. "I guarantee it."

He turned his attention back to Dev when he saw how confused the other man was."You told her all of that because she wanted to know about the man who was responsible for her life in Hell's Cradle. She's the granddaughter of the pregnant vampire that Nashirr threw into Hell's Cradle." He allowed the gem containing Hal's soul to reappear in his hand. He examined it for a moment before holding it up so Dev could see it. "I offered to give Nashirr to her so that she could make him pay for his crimes. She went ahead and gave me part of my payment for getting him. I know that you hate to talk about your past, but I hope that this will make it worth it for you. I'll explain it a bit later. For the moment, I believe that I owe you a bit of playtime."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:15 pm
Dameon Black

Dev frowned a moment over what Allistair said and tried to get his mind wrapped around it all. But it still took a moment for it to really sink in…

When it did, his face went shocked then horrified as he looked where Gypsy had disappeared, “You mean that she… That Nashirr… That… Oh gods! I think I’m going to be sick…” he said softly as he went a little green through his tan. He had to sit down.

Alright, he dropped onto his a** instead of sitting, but he still dropped onto his a**…

He ran a hand through his hair and looked up at Allistair again, “She’s the granddaughter of the vampire that Nashirr dropped into Hell’s Cradle… That means that Gypsy’s father had to be a demon… I know what happens to females there… How could he have done that? There’s no reason…” he added and even let Allistair know why he was going a bit green.

He’d known enough of the pleasure slaves and such over the years that had spent some years in Hell’s Cradle and knew enough to know what Gypsy had gone through there. He knew that she would have had absolutely no rights at all, that her virginity would have been sold to the highest bidder, that her father could have sold her as many times as he liked… He knew enough to be sick over what Nashirr had done…

“I mean, I knew he was a b*****d. I know what my mother had told me. But I didn’t put it together. I didn’t think that the vampire had survived since they tend not to in there. I didn’t…” he stopped there and put his head between his knees so that he wouldn’t hurl.

It had been bad enough telling Gypsy about what he’d been through, but to hear who she was and how she’d come to be…

He didn’t touch the revelation about his age. He wasn’t too sure how to handle that one. Hell, he had enough to think about as it was….  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:42 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Allistair
Allistair watched Dev as he processed the information and fell onto his a**. He reached out to place a hand on the WereTiger's shoulder. "Nashirr did that to her for the only reason that someone like him does anything," he said calmly. "He wanted power and riches, and she was nothing more to him than a way to get what he was after. Nothing else mattered to Nashirr. It never even crossed his mind that he was destroying lives with his actions, because he simply didn't care." He pulled Dev back up to his feet. "I know that it may not seem like much, but Gypsy has reached a point in her life where she can be happy. Her life in Hell's Cradle may not have been good, but at least she did meet her Harvester Mate there. And now she has your friend Morrigan as well. They make quite a group."

He pulled Dev forward, causing him to fall into his lap. He kissed him very properly in an effort to get him to stop worrying so much about Gypsy's life in Hell's Cradle. He knew that Gypsy had been through horrible things in Hell's Cradle, but there was no reason for Dev to focus on something that he couldn't do anything about. He eventually broke the kiss and gave Dev a familiar grin. "I believe that I promised you quite a bit of fun. Do you want me to give it to you now?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:40 am
:
Dameon Black

“But…” Dev started before Allistair kissed him very thoroughly and effectively distracted him enough that he was actually growling again. When Allistair finally let him up for air, the weretiger was having trouble focusing his eyes and actually squirmed a bit where he was sitting.

His leather shorts were getting very uncomfortable as his desire increased and he knew he had to readjust a few things but didn’t have the positional leverage to do so; so the squirming was actually necessary for the moment. And his leather shorts left very little to the imagination…

“Fun…” he started and knew that he sounded like a total idiot for a moment. Until he got his head going again and had to give one of his teasing grins, “Oh yeah… You did promise me some playtime…” he said with that low growl still going.

He got to his feet then pulled Allistair up with him and instantly started moving to the small house next door so that he could get everything ready.

Once inside, he noted that a new bed had been set up in the spare room, this one heavily reinforced. He gave a grin and moved to setting everything out just like Allistair liked it with every single toy, cuff, and chain laid out just right. They weren’t likely to use everything in the toy chest, admittedly, but he knew that Allistair liked to have his choices available.

That done, he also stripped his shorts off and knelt beside the bed with his eyes closed and his hands clasped together behind him, nearly vibrating with anticipation.

After Dev left, though, Blade chose that moment to batter at the door again. With the amount of force she was using against the door, she was actually vibrating the entire building. Only the reinforcement that Gypsy had put into place kept anything from breaking besides Blade…

She was close to damaging herself further with each impact against doors, windows, and walls alike. But there wasn’t much she could do about it. Her cat wanted out…  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff