Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:27 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Looks at Vlad "well sorry but the tree you slammed into is near the cabin so I did not want to watch it be destroyed" sighs

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

"It was a long ago when I returned to London after finishing highschool in Nottingham, I studied monster's history from spirits to well vampires and as Vlad here said I was a punk" takes out his wallet handing his son a old picture User Image "I was raised to fight a werewolf natural enemy vampires as a alphas son I was cocky and arrogant"

Vampires are the scum of this world while wolves are superior to them

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:41 pm
pulling out a piture of his own and showing it to them User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" like my sons here i could be in anyform i wanted so i decided to go with how i looked in my younger years "he said then putting on a smile " i was in england at the time helping getting rid of the ones of our kind who went insane with blood thirst and wolfgang here stumbled upon me draining one to get its memorys and add there soul to my collection and the proceeded to try rid the world of another leach as he so put it not knowing who i was " he then sent wolfgang a smirk " why dont you tell them what happened with that"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Sighed as he thought back
Coughs up blood snarling at the vampire "you filthy no good leech!" runs at Vlad with his claws out "I won't have you draining innocent humans of their blood nor my kind!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

vlad smirked at him amused to him he was running slow " you are a feisty pup ill give you that and and i am afraid if i were to try and do that i might get a hair ball " he lazily grabbed his wrist then flicked him in the gut which made him bend over then flicked him in the forehead causing him to fly backwards " now come one little pup that cant be all you can do i can smell the blood of a alpha running thru your veins if this is how strong you are your father must be disappointed i would think he would breed someone stronger " he said with a shake of his head  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:03 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Glares up at the vampire as his eyes glowed deep gold while his body snapped changing into a giant dark red furred wolf howling out then snarled at him snapping his jaws

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:08 pm

vlad got a big smile on his face " yes now thats more like it pup " he said he then reached behind his back and pulled out a rolled up magazine and when wolfgang got close he popped him on the nose hard enough to knock him down to the ground then pulled out a spray bottle and squrited him in the face " bad dog no biting " he said with a chuckled wagging his finger at him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:13 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Snarls at the vampire "I am no dog you bag of dead flesh!" stands up tackling him onto the ground growling

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:20 pm

" oh you could have fooled me with the smell " flicking him in the chest with more force to throw him off again but this time crack a rib " now as much as i love playing with you pup you might want to stop before you annoy me and i get serious " his voice losing its playfully edge its had the whole time now sounding like a ruler  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:26 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

The pain forced him to shift back into his human form "you insulting b*****d!" Lunges at him till a hand grabs his jacket collar pulling him back "forgive my idiotic son count Vladimir he is still young" a gray haired man looks down Wolfgang growling

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:33 pm

giving hte gret haired man a light smile " its quite all right my old friend i like the little pup he's got spunk though you should teach him when to call it quits that arrogance of his will get him sent to early grave though he does have potential " he said with a soft smile before frowning at the man " are you all right friend you are looking worse then the last time i saw you "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:39 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

"For the lord of the vampires you can't tell when one is about to die?" The old wolf coughs up blood "anyway my son is going to the leader of the werewolf packs some so I want you to watch over him so he doesn't get into anymore trouble" sets Wolfgang down cracking his rib back into place as it heal quickly

"Father I don't need so pompous self centered vampire to watch over at college" yelps as his bone was cracked again

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:45 pm

vlad laughed at the boys reaction " you raised a spitfire thats for sure friend even after hearing who i am he still has spirit remind me kinda of you when you were his age though you actully used your brain " he then lookad placed a hand in his shoulder " my friend you do not have to die let me change you not only can we stand side by side in peace you beat the arrogance out of him " he said the last part pointing at wolfgang  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:53 pm
The old wolf coughs shaking his head "no my friend I've lived a long life raised a strong willful pup but he has to grow on his own, I know Wolfgang is like me but he'll be a good leader one day so I have no regrets..." falls onto his knees as his son runs over to him

Wolfgang eyes widen as he helps his father lie down "Father you can't go now I just turned eighteen you still have a a lot to teach me" holds his father's hand  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:58 pm

vlad walked over and knelt solemnly beside him " then while you are still alive allow me to let your soul live on in me with your memories i can help the pup over here learn to lead the pack better plus my centries of experience of leading should help as well" he said softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:07 pm
The old wolf laughs weakly "no Vlad besides Wolfgang's mum my Elizabeth is waiting for me" coughs up more blood "Just promise me you'll watch over my pup and his own family please as my last request and Wolfgang you'll be a great leader one day and your future son properly even better...you've made me so proud just as you did your mum......" breathes sharply as his heart stopped his human form slipped away showing a snow white Elder wolf in his pup's arms

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

"NO!" howls out in sorrow as tears slide down his face "Father please wake up I'll do better I promise please?!"

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games