Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:08 pm
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
:: She looks to the ground.:: " A demon and a witch you say...." :: she said. she thought to her self. " Would he want to know that the Witch was my great aunt and the Demon my father?...Would he kick me to the curb? Should i tell him?"::

why so blue ashed Will,your not the one the made the great phoenix to ash,well it your not going to tell i'll do what i came here fore,then Will went in the church and walk to the rn that had the phoenix's ash's in it then Will used a spell and 1000% of some of his fame power to trun the ash''s to a flameing bird,is was only a foot tall because it want to set on Will's shoulder,but it could get alot biger, now your back phoenix lets brun the ones that did this,since we are united they woouldn't stand a chance,but there's no reason to do it today,then Will walked back out of the churchthen all the crimson blood whent to the phoenix and it healed itself.and the gold mist whent away as well.there no reason to stay said Will unless you would like to stay said Will
"it may be not be my fault but its my Father and Great Anut..."::she sighs and watches the phoenix ::
would you hate me it i brun your farther and great aunt up? asked Will it don't have to because a phoenix comes back form the dread no matter what as long as the one the sommoned it from the dread is alive,but the phoenix haves time to heal him before he dies,anyway i was thanking about kissing you but maybe now isn't a good time for that,there was a teleaportion now you are in you room and will's outside by the door
"if you can find them than go ahead..i hate them anyway..they're the ones..who left me to die.." :: she says as she sits down on the hill and sighs:: "you were thinking of kissing me,were you? whats stoping you? "
there's a half demon half angel out there that would detroy you if that happned but she still haves my souless body so she may not do anything,but if you this want to,*will walked cloeser to ya* then its guit but.*will' lowered his head , there was eye contack,will put his right hand on the back of your neck and his left hand on your back and went 90,the other 10 is up to you if you dare said will with a dareing look on his face  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:01 pm
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
:: She looks to the ground.:: " A demon and a witch you say...." :: she said. she thought to her self. " Would he want to know that the Witch was my great aunt and the Demon my father?...Would he kick me to the curb? Should i tell him?"::

why so blue ashed Will,your not the one the made the great phoenix to ash,well it your not going to tell i'll do what i came here fore,then Will went in the church and walk to the rn that had the phoenix's ash's in it then Will used a spell and 1000% of some of his fame power to trun the ash''s to a flameing bird,is was only a foot tall because it want to set on Will's shoulder,but it could get alot biger, now your back phoenix lets brun the ones that did this,since we are united they woouldn't stand a chance,but there's no reason to do it today,then Will walked back out of the churchthen all the crimson blood whent to the phoenix and it healed itself.and the gold mist whent away as well.there no reason to stay said Will unless you would like to stay said Will
"it may be not be my fault but its my Father and Great Anut..."::she sighs and watches the phoenix ::
would you hate me it i brun your farther and great aunt up? asked Will it don't have to because a phoenix comes back form the dread no matter what as long as the one the sommoned it from the dread is alive,but the phoenix haves time to heal him before he dies,anyway i was thanking about kissing you but maybe now isn't a good time for that,there was a teleaportion now you are in you room and will's outside by the door
"if you can find them than go ahead..i hate them anyway..they're the ones..who left me to die.." :: she says as she sits down on the hill and sighs:: "you were thinking of kissing me,were you? whats stoping you? "
there's a half demon half angel out there that would detroy you if that happned but she still haves my souless body so she may not do anything,but if you this want to,*will walked cloeser to ya* then its guit but.*will' lowered his head , there was eye contack,will put his right hand on the back of your neck and his left hand on your back and went 90,the other 10 is up to you if you dare said will with a dareing look on his face
:: she looks to his lips. her eyes then move to this. she then closes her eyes and kisses him. she didn't know how he would react but she holds her place not caring about the half demon half angel out there.::  

_Demon_Korais_

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:38 pm
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
:: she looks to his lips. her eyes then move to this. she then closes her eyes and kisses him. she didn't know how he would react but she holds her place not caring about the half demon half angel out there.::
will' closed his eye and started lib-locking and moving his hand up and down her spine, then will' open his mouth more moving his jaw now and his tonge, the phoenix just watched as it all toke place  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:00 pm
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
will' closed his eye and started lib-locking and moving his hand up and down her spine, then will' open his mouth more moving his jaw now and his tonge, the phoenix just watched as it all toke place
:: one of her hands moves to his shoulder the other moves to his head. she ran her fingers through his hair.::  

_Demon_Korais_

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:27 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth looked down at wills still form, and scoped him up into her arms and smiled "i love you to Will" she breathed and manged to place his sleeping form on her back; turning to her father fearth cave him a node to say lets go and both started to go
after whale of walking there was a voice,i"ll take that boby off your hands said a voice,and then a lighting bolts rained form the ski, at that time there came about a 100 powerfull demon and the leader witch was a half-humen half element master, he was wareing a long duster that was all white, there was something evil about him,
fearth hissed to her slef; then looked at her father " take him ," fearth gave Will to her father and dashed away her wings unfloding as she went.
fearth lefted into the air her sabers slid out of her plames and greped them tightly in her hands;
"so you want to fight"laughed the elamental he sent a lightning bolt lazzaly at fearth exspeting her to go down in a herrier.
the women doged it and snarled at the man
"don't take me so likely wizered or this battle will be qucker then you'd like.
fearth manged to run a deep gash in his side but missed his vitel poits . turning back in mid swing fearth cought her blance and huvered before her foe , her eyes blood thursty , try me for size you might lurn some thing about a lonely women she hissed and charged agin, no one was going to hurt Will and her father ever agin at lest not while she still drew breath .
:meanwhale far far away: why did you sommon us said a male shadow arch demon,(it was 6.4 but it would get taller at will,it had no face but there was dark flames on its head for eyes and a mounth it also had 2 sets of bat like wing it had sword like craws on its hands and feet and it had a 12 feet long tail that looked like it could crush anything, because Will used apower and made a deal and now he needs the help of you and you mistress said Cellric,so i see said the arch demon,
its seems like to be that the soul on Will is more then a humens now said a female arch shadow demon,the male arch shadow in name di-ja and the fefemale in demonia,i been watching him ever since the clear demon infected him with the DNA change witch kills most humans that ever was hit by it theres only 3 liveing or something like the ones Will, the other in Didamus and the last was flamea,but the 3 don't seem to get along but didamus was changed in to a demon and flamea was changed in to a angel eater i wonder whats will going to trun to said demona ,

mean whale with fearth, liighting blaster yelled the half man that bilnded them so the demons could gang up on crisaw they began to take Will from crisaw but the half man would not let fearth to get close to them

I don't think so hissed fearth her wings poping open smashed two of the houded men to a moutine wall.
spining a bit fearth kicked anther into her fathers blade runing him throw.
"dad take flight !!"
carisaw nodded and opened leather black wings soring up into the air with fearth who still help tightly to Will sleeping body.
"is he all right?
fearth nodeed and whiped a sliver of blood from his mouth cursing at the fact that someone had manged to tuch him even with her holding him, turning to her father fearth mummbled " i need to get stronger"
"i know and i will help with that now come we must find a safe place to land ....
i thout you wasn't comeing back,but im gald that your back hope your not mad, will then opened his eyes there was something new to him ,Will didn't seem humen anymore and was souless at the same time, soon came a place that had manny trees to it, when landed,will walked over to a tree and put his han on it,once he did so the tree moved, the all the trees derooted them selfs and begain walking, THen will jumped on the bigest tree,

(sorry i had alot of 50 and up page reports to write and didn't have anyfree time i am not mad actly i hope you are not mad at me neutral along with the chemastry and pre cacltuless math well lol here i am sorry agin)
Fearth sat in a small clearing it had been some five days with will unmoving but true to her word fearth had stayed close to hime and no demon ar humen had been able to lay a hand on his sleeping froum scince the small cut had been healed on his face.
she sat with her back straight and tall her face like it was before she had meet Will was cold and showed no emomtion. Carisaw had left her some three four days ago for he had to go and see if he could reseract her dead mother. so here she was a deadly deomon/angle in the cold wast land in the eastern borders or a log forgoten country .
"so how much longer will this take " she thought and smiled to her slef... at lest i have goten stronger.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:42 pm
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
:: one of her hands moves to his shoulder the other moves to his head. she ran her fingers through his hair.::
Will finely pulled up the back of her top(libs still moveing, and his hand rubbed her back as it went up and down her spine,at this time will became more playfull,still may be getting to hot for this place someone may report us,so PM your reply to me ok smile  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:50 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth hissed to her slef; then looked at her father " take him ," fearth gave Will to her father and dashed away her wings unfloding as she went.
fearth lefted into the air her sabers slid out of her plames and greped them tightly in her hands;
"so you want to fight"laughed the elamental he sent a lightning bolt lazzaly at fearth exspeting her to go down in a herrier.
the women doged it and snarled at the man
"don't take me so likely wizered or this battle will be qucker then you'd like.
fearth manged to run a deep gash in his side but missed his vitel poits . turning back in mid swing fearth cought her blance and huvered before her foe , her eyes blood thursty , try me for size you might lurn some thing about a lonely women she hissed and charged agin, no one was going to hurt Will and her father ever agin at lest not while she still drew breath .
:meanwhale far far away: why did you sommon us said a male shadow arch demon,(it was 6.4 but it would get taller at will,it had no face but there was dark flames on its head for eyes and a mounth it also had 2 sets of bat like wing it had sword like craws on its hands and feet and it had a 12 feet long tail that looked like it could crush anything, because Will used apower and made a deal and now he needs the help of you and you mistress said Cellric,so i see said the arch demon,
its seems like to be that the soul on Will is more then a humens now said a female arch shadow demon,the male arch shadow in name di-ja and the fefemale in demonia,i been watching him ever since the clear demon infected him with the DNA change witch kills most humans that ever was hit by it theres only 3 liveing or something like the ones Will, the other in Didamus and the last was flamea,but the 3 don't seem to get along but didamus was changed in to a demon and flamea was changed in to a angel eater i wonder whats will going to trun to said demona ,

mean whale with fearth, liighting blaster yelled the half man that bilnded them so the demons could gang up on crisaw they began to take Will from crisaw but the half man would not let fearth to get close to them

I don't think so hissed fearth her wings poping open smashed two of the houded men to a moutine wall.
spining a bit fearth kicked anther into her fathers blade runing him throw.
"dad take flight !!"
carisaw nodded and opened leather black wings soring up into the air with fearth who still help tightly to Will sleeping body.
"is he all right?
fearth nodeed and whiped a sliver of blood from his mouth cursing at the fact that someone had manged to tuch him even with her holding him, turning to her father fearth mummbled " i need to get stronger"
"i know and i will help with that now come we must find a safe place to land ....
i thout you wasn't comeing back,but im gald that your back hope your not mad, will then opened his eyes there was something new to him ,Will didn't seem humen anymore and was souless at the same time, soon came a place that had manny trees to it, when landed,will walked over to a tree and put his han on it,once he did so the tree moved, the all the trees derooted them selfs and begain walking, THen will jumped on the bigest tree,

(sorry i had alot of 50 and up page reports to write and didn't have anyfree time i am not mad actly i hope you are not mad at me neutral along with the chemastry and pre cacltuless math well lol here i am sorry agin)
Fearth sat in a small clearing it had been some five days with will unmoving but true to her word fearth had stayed close to hime and no demon ar humen had been able to lay a hand on his sleeping froum scince the small cut had been healed on his face.
she sat with her back straight and tall her face like it was before she had meet Will was cold and showed no emomtion. Carisaw had left her some three four days ago for he had to go and see if he could reseract her dead mother. so here she was a deadly deomon/angle in the cold wast land in the eastern borders or a log forgoten country .
"so how much longer will this take " she thought and smiled to her slef... at lest i have goten stronger.
no im not mad,im just happy that it dosen't bud you that i been RPIng with _Demon_Korais like i have been doing,i would of most likely stoped checking this place if she didn't of come along,Will a woke, and he was more like him self now,and he walked over to fearth and put his arms aournd her playfully im gald that your back said will  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:00 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
Supreme Allah

((I thought you guys had left))

Hibiki walked back upstairs to his room, and begin searching for his bag. He became more and more angry as he looked. It was then that he realized what may have happened. someone pickpocketed me, he thought.

he kicked down the door and ran back downstairs, and grabbed the nearest man. He begin searching the frightened mans pockets. Hibiki pushed him back into his chair when he couldn't find it and took out his sword and said "I dont know which one of you bastards stole my cash, but I suggest someone hand it over or this man will die!"

((and you said Tiger12 was cold for stealing your cash)) Ishizai awoke suddenly, hearing a door being kicked down.
"What's going on?" she muttered, feeling slightly afraid.
Tiger pads up behind Ishi and growls quietly at being waken up. "what now" Ty mutters quietly.

"Sounds like trouble," Ishizai replied, "We should get out of here before we get caught up in it."
"careful"Ty growls sneaking off towards the window and jumping out.
Ishizai nodded and followed Ty.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:19 pm
Ishizai are youneeding someone to rp with,if so then i'll rp with ya,i don't think fearth wants to rp any more  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:38 pm
Thanks n.n it seems like everyone's leabing the rp lately.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Ishizai
your wellcome, yeah,i not sure ware or what your atin it but i'll come up with this

the ski was flameing with devil's fire, some thing hit the ground hard, then a swordmen came air born from the flames hitting the thing that came form the air over and over with his heavy one egde sword
Now stay dead this time said will passing out from the great air battle, the was green water coming out of bite mark on will's body,the flame whent away and the demon begain to get up ,you fool how power you may be only a ture demonic power can lock me away and humans can't use a power like that fore long, how foolish the demon begain to warp its manny vines around Will's body  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:49 am
williams_101
Ishizai
your wellcome, yeah,i not sure ware or what your atin it but i'll come up with this

the ski was flameing with devil's fire, some thing hit the ground hard, then a swordmen came air born from the flames hitting the thing that came form the air over and over with his heavy one egde sword
Now stay dead this time said will passing out from the great air battle, the was green water coming out of bite mark on will's body,the flame whent away and the demon begain to get up ,you fool how power you may be only a ture demonic power can lock me away and humans can't use a power like that fore long, how foolish the demon begain to warp its manny vines around Will's body
Ishizai looked up into the sky and saw the fight that was taking place.
"I better go help," she muttered, taking off the cape which had been hiding her wings. She jumped into the sky, sword in hand and used her wings to boost her up to where the fight was. When she reached them she slashed at them vines.
"I figured you could do with some help," she said to the swordsman.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:46 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"I better go help," she muttered, taking off the cape which had been hiding her wings. She jumped into the sky, sword in hand and used her wings to boost her up to where the fight was. When she reached them she slashed at them vines.
the vine grow back faster then they could be cut,it nice you come to my meal said the demon but will's out cold for 15 mins and im not going to come back to help, the dmon was a huge plant that looked like a carb thing, its vine hite like lighting, 5 mins past  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:51 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

the vine grow back faster then they could be cut,it nice you come to my meal said the demon but will's out cold for 15 mins and im not going to come back to help, the dmon was a huge plant that looked like a carb thing, its vine hite like lighting, 5 mins past
Ishizai continued to hack away at the vines, slashing them faster and faster.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:14 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai continued to hack away at the vines, slashing them faster and faster.

summeius said Will to the demon carb plant thing, i command you to stop this at once, but it didn't seem to understand, Wil got to his feet and pulled out a smoke bomb*smoke filled the air,,will called to the girl that was helping him a sword won'tstop him pull back, then will ran at the demon and jumped onto its top partof its shell, SUMMEIUS you will listen to what i say, black demon fire came out of Will's body burning and thing in a 10 feet range  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games