Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:36 pm
Daiki growled and tried to push Ayu away but she cuddled up even closer. "Yeah whatever you say Dhalgren."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:09 pm
Dhalgren tried to hold back the laughter, and turned around, to hide the look on his face.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:15 pm
Daiki pushed her awayagain and the she hugged him. "Ahh!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:37 pm
"As much as I hate to break you lovers up, you need to be involved in choosing the watches," Takeshi said slyly, "Personally, I think if you're going to distract each other it'd be safer to not have you watching out for us."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:51 pm
Daiki jumped up and ran. "Run she is abou to shoot an ar-" Daiki fell to the ground with an arrow in his leg. "Wooo 10 points! I win Daiki! Over 100 years and we couldn't finish the game." She giggled and pulled the bloody arrow out of Daiki's leg. "OUCH! God Damn it Ayu!" He yelled and healed his leg. "Well I won fair and square! Sore loser." Daiki growled. "Thats right I'm sore come here you!" He ran after Ayu and tackled her, then chained her to a tree. "Hey no fair!!!" She tried getting out but couldn't.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:57 pm
Dhalgren scratched his fur for a moment. "Stupid game, shooting each other with arrows." He commented. "And shoddy first watch."  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:30 pm
"Yeah but If I shot her I would have won..." He growled and watched Ayu struggle.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:45 pm
"Doesn't make it the smart thing to do." Dhalgren replied.  

Mr.Navar

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:30 pm
((Sorry for absense, have millions of people visiting))
Tiger pops out from behind and tackles Ayu. "Rawr! How have you been?" Ty smiles, looking happy and well feed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:36 pm
Ayu smiles. "Good.." She takes out an arrow and shoots at Daiki barely missing him.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:20 pm
"Save your arrows for the enemy," Takeshi said harshly, "And don't wound your allies, even if they can heal themselves. I'd hoped everyone knew that, but I can see now that it's not so." He walked over to a tree and was swiftly within it's upper branches.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:29 pm
"It's never ending quiver of arrows...we evles are smart...well he isn't" She giggled and looked up at Takeshi. "Is your leg ok?"  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:53 pm
Tiger looks at Takeshi curiously from beside Ayu. "Whats his problem? He get shot at or something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:18 am
"Daiki kicked him in a pressure point on his leg making it impossible to move for 3 days....or was it years?" She looked at Daiki and he shrugged so she looked back at Ty. "Well he is probably doing that because he just got hurt by an elf."  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:42 am
"I hope you realize I can hear you," Takeshi said from the tree. "And by the way, I'm 'doing that' as you put it because even if you do have unlimited arrows, it's still stupid to shoot at your allies."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff