Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:58 pm
"A pleasure to make your aquaintance. My name's Lufu," he called after him as he flew away. After Zack had left, he stood there on the cathedral roof for several minuts, thinking, then walked to the edge of the roof and stepped off again, this time descending slowly to the ground. He emerged from the cathedral entrance a few moments later, and walked quietly through the streets once more, another faint smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:03 pm
Zack flew straight to his house. He perched on the lamp post right outside of his balcony. He forgot to tell geoffory to let the guards leave. He sighed and jumped onto the balcony and entered. To his surprise there was geoffory with his dinner."Thanks Geoffory." He said with a small smile. "Sir, its a pleasure." As he turned Zack called out his order. "oh tell the guards they could go home. I dont think we'll be robbed or anything." His butler nodded and left.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:18 pm
Lufu found himself at the edge of town again, and he looked out absently across the landscape that stretched out before him. He sat down on a large boulder a few yards away from the main road, crossing his legs beneath himself and closing his eyes, turning his face upwards. He seemed to fall into himself, and remained still as a statue, not moving at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:20 pm
Zack at his dinner as he walked around the balcony. The air did him good. He had been sleeping a lot the past few days. He sighed after he finished and put the plate on his desk. That guy was interesting.Zack thought to himself. Actaully he was strange...very strange.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:29 pm
The boulder Lufu was seated on began to change slowly, little ripples running over its surface as its form was carefully altered. After a few minuts had passed, Lufu was seated on the dome a circular cave-like house that was roughly thirteen feet in diameter and was eleven feet high at the top of the dome. A small, round hole was halfway up one side, and Lufu, coming to himself once more, turned and slid down into it, landing softly inside the stone dwelling. It was temporary, the boulder would revert back to it's natural dimensions after he left in the morning, but it would do for now. A mound of earth off to one side covered with soft grass served as a bed, and Lufu fell onto it gratefull and was soon dozing away, but it was a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Zack walked back into his room and got changed into his nightwear. He wore only black really. Geoffory had come to retrieve the plate and left leaving a dessert. Zack picked up the small blueberry pie and whipped cream and began to eat. He wasnt in the mood for sweets but he shrugged it off. Once the blueberry pie was finished Geoffory retrieved it and left Zack to thinka lone in his room. Zack sat down on his bed and looked around the huge bedroom.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:47 pm
Lufu dreamed of his home, and of what his life had been like while he lived there. He awoke suddenly, and stared up at the curving stone above him. Getting up slowly, he pressed himself against the cool rock, sighing. He felt a little homesick, and this new world he was in was still a little confusing. His thoughts wandered eventually to his meeting with the Fallen Angel, Zack. He was a peculiar fellow, he thought to himself, but he seemed to be alright...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:49 pm
Zack layed down with his hands under his head. He stared up at the ceiling and then closed his eyes. he wondered what was happening to the world and why more angels were becomeing fallen ones. Demons seemed to be taking over more these days.

((Sorry crying I have to go. Cya tomorrow ))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:54 pm
Lufu eventually lay down once more and drifted off, dreaming this time of things that would make little sense to him once he awoke...

((something that short is criminal, I know, but god I'm so tired, I should have been in bed 3 hours ago. I really need to go to sleep now. I'll be back tomorrow, so your timing is perfect))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:23 am
Tiger finds her store which is closed for the week and Ty becomes very cross "all I want are a few freaking books" she kickes a rock into the window and keeps on walking as it leaves a large hole "i can steal anything, but a book, oi" she walks to the outskirts of town and lies on a patch of new grass and stares at the sky.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:27 am
Zack woke by the sounding of an alarm clock. He never rememberd putting an alarm clock by his bed!? Suddenly he noticed Geoffory standing by his bed. "What is the meaning of this Geoffory!?" He said as he sat up. "Sorry sir, but you DO sleep too much. Here's your breakfast and a cup of coffee. Have a nice day Sir." He placed the plate by his bed and took the alarm clock with him. Zack new his mornings were going to be rough with an alarm clock. He took the plate of food and started to eat slowly. "wheres that damn girl. Her training starts and shes not even around..." He said stuffing his mouth with food.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:36 am
Ty finally gets up and turns into a red robin and flies to Zacks house and sits on the balcony and stares at the sky while waiting for Zack to finish eating. i love the sky starts twittering and flies into Zacks house and starts flying around his head happily  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:39 am
Lufu had risen at dawn to watch the sunrise. The sun here was so much smaller. It was a different color too, but he liked all the same.
The boulder once more stood in it's natural state as he walked back towards the town, wondering what he should do today. He entered the streets, lost in thought, his feet and legs moving automaticly to move him along.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:41 am
Zack set the plate down and caught Ty. He held her gently in his hands, only letter her head escape his hands. "Please tell me your not going to train as a small bird?" He said with a chuckle.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:53 am
Ty struggles then starts talking "no im not," bites his finger, drawing a little blood "put me down, put me down" struggles and slips out of his hands and fliest to the end of the bed with her feathers quite ruffled and turns into a cat and starts straightening her fur "whats first?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games