Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:24 am
Mia stared in awe of all the cabinets in the one room. Mia scanned the labels on the cabinets, searching for R, A, T and M labels. Mia opened the A cabinet and scanned through the numerous files and took Ayu's file. Then she found hers, Rosie's and Ty's files and gave them to them. Mia opened her file and hesitantly read the contents. Mia had gotten past the experimental reports and to the history. But Mia stopped and closed the file.

"Actually, I think I'll keep this for another day. I like being who I am now, so I think I'll remember another day."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:32 pm
Ayu put her hand to her head. "No....ty......you are acutually the oldest...but u went through an aging proccess that made u younger."
Ayu shook her head. "Come on what is the matter Artemis? Can't you keep your mind straight?" She looked up her eyes filled with nervousness. "Artemis......Artemis....." She looked at Darek. "I think I know why all of us were here. I think we were all friends before we got new names and lifes...before all this. Draconus was Darek, I was..I guess...Artemis, and ya'll were somebody else...." "Thats it Artemis....your getting it."  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:13 pm
"There's sure to be an answer in one of our files," Darek says, walking over to the filing cabinets and begining to search under D. "It's all a matter of finding out which one." He pulls out his own file, sits down at one of the tables, and begins looking through it for something that would connect him to the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 pm
Rosie's hands were shaking as she stare at the file with her name on it. This was it, she was going to find out who she really is....she was going to find out who her mother is and her father and her home. She would get to go home and get a car and....live the way she used to?

She swallowed slowly and then flipped the file open. There were a bunch of papers with codes, a combination of letters, numbers, and old weird symbols. She kept flipping through them, but not new. It was the same thing over and over again, paper by paper. Nothing the about her, even her name wasn't on it anywhere, it was just on the folder. She started letting the papers fall to the ground. Searching for the one page that would offer her the information she wanted and then she came to the end. There was nothing in it about her or her background. "Who am I?" What if i don't really exist?? she a pain she's never felt before tug at her chest, making her cough.

CrimsonxXxSolace

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:05 pm
Ayu took her file from Mia. She looked in it. "Oh my gosh!!! I never knew I had a twin!!! I also had a boyfriend...that...that is weird....My parents died when I was 6...thats all I remembered." She looked at the paper sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:45 pm
"Just as I remember it," Darek says, "Top of my class in my swordfighting lessons. I have a girlfriend, that sounds right, although I can't picture her. Hello, what's this?" He takes a picture out of the file and places it on the table. It shows him and Mia holdng each other, seemingly very much in love, with an older looking Ty standing on one side of them and Ayu on the other. Rosie is sitting in front of the couple, and it is obvious from the picture that they are all friend. "I wonder who our photographer was."  

CainZeros

Lala Kain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:48 am
Miraiya wandered deeper into the forest. Soon she came upon a cave entrance, or what looked like a cave entrance atleast. Miraiya by some sort of animal instinct knew that people fought here. Even though all signs of it has been cleared away. Despite her fear, Miraiya felt herself drawn into the cave.
Miraiya was shocked by what she saw upon entering. Instead of rough nature carved walls, she saw smooth titanium steal walls. She walked forward and eventually saw light lining the walls.
"What is this place..? Why is it here....?"
She let herself be carried by her legs down lower into the ground and through many halls.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:25 pm
Ayu found a picture in hers. She put the one she found in hers next to darek's and gasped. "I know that man!!!" She pointed to the side of her. The picture had Mia leaning on Darek, Ty on Mia's side and Ayu on Darek's and Ayu holding the man's hand. He had blond hair and was tall. He looked more gothic punk that Ayu had remembered. "Uhhh whats his name!!!" She flipped through the folder and found the paper. "AH HA!!!! I knew it started with a K!!!! Kyo that was his name......." She flipped over her's and Darek's picture and found Kyo's photography on both of them. "Kyo must have taking both of the pictures with his timed cameras." She smiled and tried to remember his laugh but it was all faint.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:17 pm
Mia walked to the table and looked at the pictures. "Hey, y'know, now that I see these, I sorta remember that day. I think it was a New Years party when this picture was taken." Mia put her hand to the bottom of the photo.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:21 pm
"That sounds about right," Darek says, "That was our first New Years as a couple, I think. How many years was the before all this happened to us. I know it's been a couple years since it happened, and this must have been a few years before that. I must be about sixteen in that picture. Now we just need to find a little more on Rosie and Ty, see if there's anyone wondering where they are, which I'm sure there is. Their parents at the very least. Maybe then we can look for Kyo. I'm sure he and Artemis have a lot of catching up to do."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:20 pm
Artemis smiled. "I would love to see him again but for all I know is that he is alive and thats it." She looked at the paper. "I live in Tokyo and thats all I know so far." She looked at the pictures dates. Wow 6 years have gone by....maybe I'm 23 now instead of 17....and maybe he is 24 instead of 18." She smiled. "It has been a long time." She looked on the side of the picture. "Wait a sec...is that Rosie?" She looked at it and right behind Kyo in the backround and far away was Rosie sitting and laughing at someone. "Rosie where u laughing at someone!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:37 pm
Mia tapped her cheek with her index finger. "Wow! So then, I guess I'm 25! Ooh, I wonder how that's going to work out for my job. I put my age as 19! Ooohhhh!!! What am I going to do!"

Mia put a hand to her face and sighed.  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:36 pm
"Am I really the only one who knew they were older?" Darek asks, "I think I remember something about how I got here again, and if I remember correctly I knew I was 24. I can't tell though, it's too fuzzy." He mentally clings to the shread of memory, fighting to get as much out of it as he can.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:14 pm
She looked at the picture some more. She hugged it and sighed. "I want so badly to get back to my life!" She looked at the picture again and kept rubbing her finger over Kyo's face. "I miss him badly!" She smiled at his half smile and his emo looking hair cut.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:36 pm
"I don't know about everyone else," Darek says, "But I do too. Wow, six years. And our families have been wondering where we've been this whole time." The young man quickly searches through his file, looking for the last known adresses of his relatives.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games