Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:48 pm
"Just follow the people on the ground for now," Marcus says, "We'll get more specific once we're out of danger, relatively speaking."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:29 am
Mia looked up at Marcus and Terina. "Yeah, I hear that!" Mia followed Ty's barking and got behind the tree that she was hiding behind.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:23 pm
(Sorry I haven't been on...ground from the computer and all lol bad grades!)

Ayu was on Arty and she picked up Mia. "Hello there need a lift?" She smiled and Arty caught up with Ty. "Ty are u ok?" She looked at her knowing the fact the new comer was weird to her too.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:25 pm
Mia was startled as she was lifted onto Arty's furry back. "Oh, thanks Ayu. I was begining to wonder where you went!"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:26 pm
"Arty ran away, plus they attacked him." She looked at his bleeding shoulder. "Aways lets keep going." She leaning forward and Arty caught up with Ty. "Ty are u ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:06 pm
Mia gasped as she remembered something. "Oh! That lady! She said something about a prisoner that they had. I think it could be that necromancer or something!"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:04 pm
"What!" She looked at Mia but ducked as a branch flew over their heads. "What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:52 pm
Tiger growls low and runs a little closer to the ground. "Necromancers... least we only have one, thats is bad enough, but who is the prisoner?"

((I was away, then I got so sick that I looked like a corpse. Sorry?))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:04 pm
"Ty settle down!" She got down on Arty's back to talk to Ty. "Please Ty stay calm?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:08 pm
Tiger turns into a arctic fox and lies down with her tail over her nose. "Not my fault that necromancers and things keep happening..." she mumbles into her tail.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:09 pm
She picked up Ty and looked into her eyes. "Please It's not ur fault." She smiled and laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:36 pm
Tiger snuffs and wriggles. "Ya ya... We should find camp, maybe another cave? Feels stormy."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:40 pm
She walked Arty into a cave and jumped off. "Here Ty." she put Ty on a rock.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:08 am
"Wow-wow-wow-wow! It's pretty big-big-big-big." Mia smiled at her echo. Mia took out her pillows blankets and other camping stuff from her bag and set up beds for the to sleep. "There. Now, some sticks for fire." Mia walked to the back of the cave and got and armful of sticks and dropped them in the middle of the cave.

"Ayu? Could you light the fire? And Ty, if you could, can you help me hunt for some rabbits? Tonight we're going to have a rabbit dish."

((Wow! It sounds like it was bad. But you're ok now right? As long as you're feeling better!^_^))  

zepherion

flamered1

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:07 am
((sorry i was away, i was busy helping move house))

terina Swoopped In, after checking high in the sky, "Ye it looks like there might be a bad thunder storm, tonight" she said unstarping Marcus, so he could sit down, "If anyone needs help, with anything, that involves traveling fast i will try help" Terina said with a smile, looking at everyone.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games