Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:23 pm
*Sephiroth looked a little surprised.* You still don't care if I protect them...I know they mean a great deal to you. Thank you...for still trusting me. You can make that artifact for me if it makes you feel better. I may only use it until after our trip though.

*He thought about going to Jacob's realm for a little while, but then came to the conclusion that he shouldn't.* I would like to see your house, but I don't think I should. If Fal'jenul is a part of Jiluzix I don't want to risk something going wrong in the future from what was supposed to be a mere visit. I think I'll stay here a little while longer and then go back. For the same reason I'd like us to forget that we know you care about Rosemary and Veni and to be naive about it in the future. We have noticed that you started to seem different after you became their master and that you seem happy just mentioning them.

You've somehow managed to keep from the Niearcim the location your home when they've caught you in the past...maybe you should try to have it so they can't find out from you or those two the fact that you've grown really close compared to last year. Even if you can't hide the master part from them, it could be worse if they found out you've started to really care for someone.

By the way...I suspect that the two vampires sparked your sudden desire to make your house more comfortable probably for them. Comforts can slowly destroy or ruin a world. You've kept your paradise well so far it seems but all the same be careful with what you do. Don't forget to include a room for Rosemary's little girl. You'll probably make Rosemary happy that you thought of it if you do.

*Sometime after Jacob left, the man returned to his post.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:42 pm
*Rosemary turned over as she suddenly woke up with a rather good taste in her mouth. Someone nearby was afraid of something. Where was that coming from? Muerte just had a nightmare she realized. She then realized she was growing hungry for that. Her hands grabbed the blankets under her as she resisted the temptation to further that feeling in him.*

*I probably should go check on him...she thought. But she didn't really want to get up and cuddled into her husband for a little while longer. Eventually she forced herself to get up, wash, and dress in at least a night slip all the while she thought of what happened that morning.*

*When she was ready she exited and greeted Muerte finding it somehow cute that he still had the bunny.* Couldn't sleep? Why don't we see if your normal clothes are clean... Maybe we should go shopping later to get you more than one thing to wear so that you don't always end up in a woman's skirt when your bottoms are dirty.

*She took him to the laundry room and got out his clean loin cloth thing and handed it to him. Turning around suddenly because he changed right there which didn't surprise her.* I do not feel ready to be up for the day yet... Would you like to try to sleep again?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:55 pm
Jacob: "That's true, it wouldn't be wise if you came to my realm then. I'll start work on that item right away, since it could be something very useful. Is there any particular form you want it in, like a bracelet or amulet? I should mention that it's going to be a bit of trial and error to see how often you'll need to 'recharge' the artifact as well."

"There is one problem, though. I'm not sure I'll be able to *not* tell the vampires Fal'jenul. Rosemary has a telepathic link with me, and we keep inadvertantly reading each others thoughts, so it won't be too long before she knows. Maybe it would be a good idea for us to just talk with her and Veni in private about it... Oh, thank you for that idea. I'll be sure to make a nice room for Black."

"...Oh! Rosemary's birthday will be coming up, and Veni and I will be attempting to plan a surprise party for her. Would you like to come? We're actually going to see about holding it here."

*When their conversation completed, Jacob headed off to talk to the soul guiders and Thas about Rosemary's birthday and planned a few things. Thas agreed to help trick Rosemary into going to the Soul Fortress at the appropriate time.*

*When that was finished, the necomancer purchased some construction potions from Yerlix, then headed off to his realm. The demons were quite surprised that Jacob had decided to finally expand his living quarters, and helped him move his belongings, brought in new furniture, and other such tasks.*

*With their help, it only took him roughly five or so hours to construct three additional rooms. One was a new bedroom, lacking in windows with special plants and grass growing all along it's surfaces. There was a new large bed, with a sort of bookshelf for the headrest, bedside tables, and a few larger shelves for more of his books. Special crystals lined the walls that could easily be adjusted to lighten or dim the room.*

*He also made a small room for Black, having cleaned and moved his old bed in there, furnished with some pink sheets and pillows. There wasn't much in there, but he did find an old toy chest with a few small dolls that he placed in one corner of the room.*

*The last was basically another room for storage and work, placing his desks and the bulk of his spell materials and text in there. It left the main room with only a few bookshelves, and enough empty space to fit in a small couch and coffee table comfortably.*

*Jacob then spent most of the rest of the day gathering up spell components and crafting the special artifact for Sephiroth.*

- - - -

*Muerte swayed a little, yawning only a little bit without fully realizing it. He was a bit chilled with his large lack of warm clothing, and it did have a slight sleepy effect on the large man. Still, he wasn't sure if he should go back to sleep... it was very tempting though.*

Muerte: "~Should I not stand guard? Or is there something I should defend?~*

*He glanced at his hand not holding the axe, realizing he was still carrying around the stuffed bunny. He seemed slightly confused*

Muerte: "~Mistress Rosemary, what is the purpose of this object?~"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:52 pm
(A little bit back in time before Jacob left) ...I'm not sure I'll be able to easily talk about it again today. Take all the credit for the room idea. Might earn you some brownie points with Rosemary. When is her birthday?

----

(Now a about an hour or so later when Muerte gets up and somewhat wakes Rosemary with his tasty nightmare and Sephiroth has been back for a while.)

You do not need to stand guard. Someone else usually does that during the day time when we sleep. He's in the other room actually making sure no one comes in from outside. I only wanted you to stand guard last night because Veni was hurt.

*She looked at the rabbit.* One of the purposes of that stuffed bunny is to be a companion of sorts. People use it as company usually when they sleep. I gave it to you to hold while you slept to be a companion to you since I wouldn't be in the room. *She purposely didn't tell him that it was mostly for kids even though some grownups still have such things.*

You can talk to it and tell it things you're afraid to tell me, but want to say to something at least. It's patient, it can't talk back so it'll never tell anyone else nor will it ever judge you and tell you that you are worthless and broken. You can have that object and give it a name if you want to. You don't have to keep it with you all the time. Just don't abuse the toy and purposely try to hurt it. If it does become a little damaged it is most likely fixable.

*She yawned.* I want to try that sleep thing for a few more hours...when I get up we can get the little girl, go somewhere to get you some warmer clothes so you're not so obviously cold when you're out of that 'house' of yours, and *she seemed downhearted a little with this* furniture shopping. Oh and maybe the steak today...I want to teach you something called "table manners." Do you want to call that cotton stuffed bunny your own?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:19 pm
*While Jacob was decorating his new bedroom with plant life, a curious kui'mov spider by the name of Ji'mosli entered.*

Ji'mosli: "So, Jacob... What's with the sudden change in architecture?"

*The necromancer fiddled with fitting a light crystal into the wall, carefully sweeping away some flowered vines that were in the way.*

Jacob: "I just... needed a change, is all. Trying to learn to enjoy some more basic comforts like the others have been telling me I should."

*The spider demon simply 'hmm'ed' in agreement, before walking up to a wall and tracing a square-ish shape.*

Ji'mosli: "Odd that you don't have windows in here, though. It seems like you enjoy the sunlight or breeze sometimes. Why is that?"

Jacob: "Well, by not having any light in here, it makes it easier to fall into a deeper sleep. The plants give it more of a natural feel with fresh air though, and if I really do need light, that's what the crystals are for."

*There was a long pause as Jacob worked on the room and Ji'mosli just sat on the bed and watched him for a moment.*

Ji'mosli: "So I supposed the nearly rediciously large new bed you got is just for skinny old you, hmm?"

*Jacob dropped the potted plant he was handling and seemed to freeze in place.*

Jacob: "Well, uhmm... I tend to toss and turn sometimes and..."

Ji'mosli: "And I bet it doesn't have anything to do with you getting closer to two certain members of the undead. And what's with the slight sound proofing of the room?"

*There was a long pregnant pause before the necromancer dared to turn to face the spider. She had a wide grin on her face, sharp teeth and fangs gleaming, as she started to giggle.*

Ji'mosli: "It's alright, Jacob. Some of us suspect... certain things. Whatever really goes on is your business. Though hearing some things from others while I've been here, I bet your relationship isn't normal for a human, is it?"

Jacob: "No..."

Ji'mosli: "You're a little worried what the others might think if they find out, aren't you?"

Jacob: "Well..."

*The spider reached over and patted Jacob on the shoulder gently with one of her front legs.*

Ji'mosli: "Don't... we're happy for you, dear. We think that after all you've done for us, you deserve a little joy in life. And never feel ashamed. If others are going to judge you, well... lemme know, and I'll turned them into a liquid-free husk if you know what I mean. You ever need to talk to us or ask us for advice, please do. You've done the same for all of us. Personally, I'm afraid I won't be much help unless you want to know the mating habits of Kui'movs... and that's not entirely pleasant if they're still hellbound."

*Jacob sighed, picking up the plant he dropped and leaned against the wall*

Jacob: "So, how many of you know?"

Ji'mosli: "Only a few of us... Greg, Graz, a few others that I don't recall the names of right now. There's so many living here, and I'm still trying to get to know everyone after all this time. At least those caves are spacious and well furnished... They're less like caves and more like little motel rooms."

Jacob: "There would be more if some didn't move out and start making their own lives."

Ji'mosli: "Now that sounds lovely... I like that Limbo overall isn't too harsh on converted demons. I'd like to find a place of my own someday and raise my little Esme the best I can... Anyway, we're getting off topic here. Like I said, only some of us know, and we won't tell anybody unless you want us to. Graz and Greg know exactly who the others are, and you can talk to us anytime, alright dear?"

Jacob: "...Thank you, Ji'mosli."

- - - - -

*Muerte stared at the stuffed bunny for a moment, it's plastic black eyes gazing back at the large man. There was a sudden flash of memory... not something visual, but of some sort of warm emotion that he couldn't ever remember feeling.*

Muerte: "~Yes... I thank you for this gift, Mistress Rosemary.~"

*He unconciously hugged it to his body instead of letting it hang by the ears as he had been doing... fighting back a yawn, he expressed his desire to return to sleep, and headed back to the room he came from.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:07 pm
*Around the time Jacob was finishing his construction the two certain members of the undead began to stir. Sunset was coming and they got ready for the night: changing sheets, flirting a little as they cleaned and then got dressed, and other mundane things minus the eating of breakfast.*

*Rosemary quickly went home to check on the status of her place as Veni dismissed Sephiroth for the night. Sephiroth didn't really feel able to talk to them yet, so he opened his wing to teleport and went straight to the Soul Fortress taking on his normal form again. He went to one of the gardens and after watching the animals for a bit somewhat accidentally fell asleep.*

*When Rosemary got back she went to check on Muerte and knocked on his door before she entered.* Did you sleep well? Are you ready to go? We'll get you something warm to wear for the cold weather that's coming while we're out.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:12 pm
*Xylanthos was making his rounds, feeding the animals and tending to the plants around the structure. It didn't seem to be necessary, somehow the energy of the place keeping things in order for the soul guiders, but it was something he enjoyed doing anyway.*

*It was during the feeding of a group of egraths that he noticed Sephiroth near by, napping on one of the cushioned benches.*

Xylanthos: "Sleeping here once again? This has gotten to be habit. I understand this place has a wonderful energy about it, but is rest so difficult to gain in your own home?"

*The soul guider went and fetched a pillow for the man, as he had done many times before. Carefully, he slipped it under Sephiroth's head, being careful not to disturb the man's slumber. The non-threatening aura of the place, and of Xylanthos possibly helped with that.*

Xylanthos: "Sleep well, Sephiroth... We sense that something troubles your soul greatly, you know. Tiamos and I continually pray that you will find peace..."

*Having finished tending to the wildlife in his home, the gentle reaper left Sephiroth to sleep alone.*

- - - - -

*Muerte slept again, but only for a short while. He actually spent the rest of his time doing what Rosemary had suggested... talking to the plushie. He had been hesitant at first, unsure of the point of the activity, but he figured if his mistress suggested it, there may have been some reason for it.*

Muerte: "~... I continually have those dreams. I do not know who the woman is, or who the girl and small boy is, but they seem familiar. I do not understand why. For some reason, the boy...

...it feels like there is some manner of connection between me and the boy. But why do I dream? They told me that the dreams were visions to tempt me away from Death's path. Does Death create them to test me?

And then, there is my new mistress. Death always chooses my next owner, and never makes a mistakes. And no matter what, we are to obey our owner, for they serve Death. So... why do the things she says seem to... conflict... with what I've been told?~"

*Muerte suddenly stopped talking and looked up at Rosemary once she knocked on his door and begun talking to him. He instantly get out of the chair and stood at attention before her as she spoke.*

Muerte: "~I am well rested, Mistress Rosemary, and am ready to follow."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:19 pm
Good. *As she stared at him she wondered once again if she should try to treat him more like and object than she was doing than a person. It might confuse him less, but at least he didn't show any malice towards her for contradicting his teachers. She wondered what she was going to say to "Death" about him to try to get their help.*

*She took him to her room where Veni was waiting and ready to go. He broke one of those teleporting charms to spare Rosemary the stress of doing it and they all ended up at the Lazeranos mansion. They knocked and waited for an answer before entering.*

*BlackMN looked happy to see them and told them about the Nerf game they played last night and how she found out Alzamus was a police officer in his youth.*

*She noticed that Rosemary and Veni for that matter smelled more like Jacob than they normally did and she couldn't seem to stop grinning about it.* So did you have fun last night?

Parts of it were very fun, *she smiled almost sweetly thinking about it, but her expression changed back to neutral as she continued,* but the rest was boring. I followed some vampires home so Veni had the most fun last night I'd imagine. I never cared to deal with other blood suckers. Are you ready to go...furniture shopping? *Her eye twitched a little for she had lost count how many times they've needed to do this in the past couple years and furniture wasn't exactly the cheapest of stuff to have to keep replacing.*

Yeah. Though I think this time we should leave the main room mostly empty of it and get enough to seat everyone whose usually there.

Yes...btw...Galantros, I found out Muerte can be affected by temperature so I wanted to get him some clothes since winter is coming up. Where is a good clothes store for ridiculously tall people such as yourself and especially Alzamus? *She grinned a little.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:06 am
*Galantros pretended he hadn't heard that little bit about Rosemary and veni having fun, and closed the video game of Joust he and Black had been playing on the computer in one of his arm bands(He had been losing horribly anyway). Unhooking the controllers and snapping the arm band back on, he thought for a moment.*

Galantros: "Well, I know a couple of places where dad and I get our stuff. I could show you them, if you want..."

*Normally, he wasn't very fond of clothes shopping, but he reasoned that he'd be with friends this time, and he wasn't doing the shopping either. He'd just be tagging along.*

Galantros: "We could go to one of the malls around here and hang out or something..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:45 am
A mall? You mean a public place with lots of people especially teenagers who'd mistake me for one in which you're not so invisible? Wouldn't people stare at the wild man some with envious looks? Are you that hungry?

*Rosemary seemed a little strained at the mention of hanging out at a place with many people.* That would not be the best of ideas right now. I don't want to be near many people for too long. I can't feed mine as easily as you can Galantros and I'm growing hungry for that, so hanging out with you around a lot of people isn't on my to do list. I'd most likely want to scare the living s**t out of people and being around them isn't going to help. Hmm... I probably should have done something about it when I got up, but now isn't the best time of the evening for good pickings. But we can still go and get what we need done and not hang out there.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:44 am
GL: "Nonono Veni... it's not that. Muerte actually wouldn't stick out so much in one of our malls. A lot of different species usually congregate there."

"Well, we could always goof around some other time I suppose. There's always the lesser store clusters we could go to instead, they're not as crowded."

*GL's wings stretched a bit, before slithering in front of him and opening a portal. After travelling through it, they found themselves in front of a clothing store. Just as he was about to open the door, a large slug-like being in what looked like a rubber suit (obviously meant to contain it's mucus drippings) crawled by, muttering a gargled excuse me as it moved onto the sidewalk. It stopped part way though, and then turned to look at Galantros.*

Slug: "... Galantros? That you?"

*GL for his part blinked, trying to think of what slug-like beings he knew.*

Slug: "It's me, Grigulzot... Remember, from healing class?"

GL: "Grigulzot, Grigul... Grigulzot! Griggy! Wow, it's been what? Centuries?"

Slug: "Don't call me Griggy please..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:41 pm
*Rosemary looked around bored and then glanced at her feet as she noticed a group of people staring at her through the shop window. When she opened the door and headed towards them they backed away. She was almost tempted to hiss at them to see what they'd do for they tasted like dinner to her.*

*Veni looked bored at GL's conversation with lack of introduction and looked to see what Rosemary was doing. She had started to look at a rack of clothes and a group of people were staring at her nervously. He crossed his arms and shifted his foot into the shadows. To the group it felt like someone bushed against them, but of course no one was around to do that.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:07 am
GL: "Sorry. Well anyway, Grigulzot, let me introduce you..."

*Before he could make introductions, one of the people Veni brushed against suddenly screamed bloody murder. The others had been unnerved, but this particular being, looking like a strange sort of bronze humanoid, screamed... and loudly. Apparently it was female, and she ran through the store, rambling in some unknown language.*

*She was so blind in her fear, in fact, that she knocked over the large slug-like Grigulzot, causing the creature to collapse ontop of Galantros. She continued running, accidentally knocking people over as she went... and then she ran by a group of similar beings. For whatever reason, perhaps due to a herd-like instinct, they all began to scatter, screaming their heads off.*

*Meanwhile, Grigulzot started to panic... a patch from his rubber suit came undone, torn accidentally by the screaming being's sharp fingers, and it was covering GL in a snot-like substance.*

GL: "ACK! GRIG, YOU'RE SLIMING ME!"

Grigulzot (Trying to get off of GL, and at the same time freaking out): "OH GOD, MY SUIT CAME UNDONE! FIX IT, FIX IT! OH GOD FIX IT! WHY ISN'T MY BACK PACK WORKING!?"

*Along with the fear of the strange screaming beings, Rosemary got to taste Grigulzot's fear... he apparently was fearing for his very life, a strange sort of noxious odor leaking from the suit. It seemed he couldn't breathe Limbo's atmosphere. Galantros quickly got up and rummaged around in Grigulzot's backpack, shoving aside a pair of malfunctioning robotic arms that were supposed to seal up any rips in his suit. Grabbing a small spray bottle, GL pinched the ripped ruined part of his suit and sprayed it. This had the effect of sealing the suit once more, giving great relief to the slug being as he breathed in ragged pants to calm down.*

Galantros: "Sweet merciful crap... I wonder what the hell spooked that kreegie?! Why do they always insist on not wearing their fear-reduction charms?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:28 pm
*While GL was occupied Rosemary's eyes and that spook feeling she gave off followed the kreegie who began to run around, tople others, and then sent a bunch of other bronze humanoids scattering. What a stupid thing to do when their was a preditor around. If they stuck together it would be harder to pick one off, but since they scattered...it would be easier to choose and she could catch them...and...but there was someone already lying there easy for the pickings. He was too easy...no fun in it. If she couldn't catch one she could always come back for...

*Veni meanwhile was staring at the air in front of him and said,* I know you've been following me. If you appear now and say anything I'm not speeking to you at all later...

*Maybe there was a strange look in her eyes or a suddenly excited look, but BlackMN put her hand on Rosemary's stomach and shook her head. Rosemary blinked and relaxed a little. BlackMN looked at GL, shrugged her shoulders, and made an "I don't know" sound when GL sillily asked what spooked an easily spookable creature when there was a spook right there. Apparently he was very used to being by her and didn't notice it really anymore.* Is your friend alright now?

*Rosemary waited for the slug to calm down, for them to start to continue their evening, and smiled before she said,* After we're done here why don't we go "hang out at the mall" like you suggested earlier?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:50 pm
Galantros: "Eeeuggh, fear taste. I really don't like it."

*Things were beginning to settle down... officers were attempting to stop the kreegies from running around, in some cases having to tranq them. Thankfully, "Griggy's" slime dried quickly, and literally flaked off his clothes. During the whole episode, Muerte had been under "full alert" mode. Odd that Rosemary's smiling though, he realized... he then finally managed to put two and two together. He couldn't help but think, Aiiie, Rosemary! You're going to get us into trouble! followed by a much calmer, Rosemary, you can't just do that here out in the open like that...*

Grigulzot: "Phew... thank you Galantros. I don't know why my suit malfunctioned like that."

Galantros: "Where's your armored one anyway?"

Grigulzot: "They're repairing it in this store, but they're taking forever."

*With things calmer, GL introduced his group to the slug. Grigulzot had apparently been a classmate of Galantros', and one of the few that didn't outright dislike him. They chatted for a short while, before Grigulzot excused himself, stating that he was going to another store to buy a new protective suit.*

*When Rosemary suggested hanging out of the mall, the reaper-demon looked rather unsure.*

Galantros: "Is that.... such a good idea? I thought you said you didn't want to be around so many people..."

*They entered the clothing store while discussing that subject. While browsing through the selection, the store keeper seemed to keep a close eye on Galantros in particular. She seemed more keen on that than paying closer attention to customers who were attempting to pay for their items and check out.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games