Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:19 am
Sha hit the ground with huge THUD. He a small crack."Great I broke my arm or something."He tries standing up and when he does his earring falls to the ground in half."Oh Crap."Sha is a water imp and has to have a power limiter to help him appear human and to limit his demonic powers. All of a sudden his hair lengthens and his eyes become an icy blue,and markings appear on his arms and on his neck where the wound was."Its play time..."He leaps into the trees with amazing speed and agility."JACK!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:22 am
PrettyBoi18
Sha hit the ground with huge THUD. He a small crack."Great I broke my arm or something."He tries standing up and when he does his earring falls to the ground in half."Oh Crap."Sha is a water imp and has to have a power limiter to help him appear human and to limit his demonic powers. All of a sudden his hair lengthens and his eyes become an icy blue,and markings appear on his arms and on his neck where the wound was."Its play time..."He leaps into the trees with amazing speed and agility."JACK!!!"

((Wowzers... i wish i was a different animal... cant afford it))  

iWasabi

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:23 am
PrettyBoi18
Jack turned holding Keely."Attack me she dies."He said looking at Sha.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:26 am
blackmagic5
Precious_Jade
blackmagic5
PrettyBoi18
Sha looks up suddenly seeing Keely safe but a little shaky he breathes a sigh of relief. 'Now to deal with this hair ball!' he thought to himself before randomly sucker punching the Werewolf in the jaw and making a run for Keely. Sha quickly took to the trees leaping and avoiding jagged branches."Keely!!"Sha yelled.
Jack turned and tackled Sha."You.I'm going to kill you!"Then he took out a kinfe and stabbed it into his wound are his neck as deep as he could and threw Sha to the side."YOU!"He yelled at the elf while tackeling her and grabbing her neck.
"NO! SHA!"she started crying."Let me go!!"his grip around her neck was tightening she could barely breath"..Let...me....go!!!!"A pillar of light formed around them both and her eyes glowed a brillant white."ASAR RIANTU!!! BLAST OF HOLY LIGHT!!!"she sent the powerful blast through Jack's stomach.
Jack flew backwards and landed on his feet."NIGHTMARE CANNON."Jack opened his mouth and a beam of darkness hit Keely in her chest then jack jumped on top of her and bit her as hard as he could on the neck.
Saarah's form appears in Keely's place. As Jack is biting down her neck Saarah reaches her hand up and places it on his face with a smirk although blood is pouring from the neck."Get back you Demon!!!"she squeezes his face and white light bursts from her hands blowing a hole through his skull.  

Precious_Jade

iWasabi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:27 am
Hikaru turned into a rabbit, "hmm" she said with a smirk on her face. She jumped through the little slit in th firewall. "Yes!" she ran and tranformed back into her human/ rabbit form and tackled Jack in the back. She leaped up high (as she is a rabbit) and pounced up into a tree. The gwee spit fire at Jack, almost hitting Sha. "Sorry Sha!" Then she ran up a tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:30 am
Precious_Jade
blackmagic5
Precious_Jade
blackmagic5
PrettyBoi18
Sha looks up suddenly seeing Keely safe but a little shaky he breathes a sigh of relief. 'Now to deal with this hair ball!' he thought to himself before randomly sucker punching the Werewolf in the jaw and making a run for Keely. Sha quickly took to the trees leaping and avoiding jagged branches."Keely!!"Sha yelled.
Jack turned and tackled Sha."You.I'm going to kill you!"Then he took out a kinfe and stabbed it into his wound are his neck as deep as he could and threw Sha to the side."YOU!"He yelled at the elf while tackeling her and grabbing her neck.
"NO! SHA!"she started crying."Let me go!!"his grip around her neck was tightening she could barely breath"..Let...me....go!!!!"A pillar of light formed around them both and her eyes glowed a brillant white."ASAR RIANTU!!! BLAST OF HOLY LIGHT!!!"she sent the powerful blast through Jack's stomach.
Jack flew backwards and landed on his feet."NIGHTMARE CANNON."Jack opened his mouth and a beam of darkness hit Keely in her chest then jack jumped on top of her and bit her as hard as he could on the neck.
Saarah's form appears in Keely's place. As Jack is biting down her neck Saarah reaches her hand up and places it on his face with a smirk although blood is pouring from the neck."Get back you Demon!!!"she squeezes his face and white light bursts from her hands blowing a hole through his skull.
Jack stumbled back ward and disappeared."Guess what that was a nightmare of course I did bite you.PLAY TIME IS OVER."He sat down on the ground then tarted to spin and he created a fire cyclone."PYRO CYCLONE."He yelled at the elf as the fire cyclone pulled her closer.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:30 am
"Jack now I'm really pissed off"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:32 am
PrettyBoi18
"Jack now I'm really pissed off"
"SO AM I SHA!!!!!"He yelled still in his fire cyclone.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

iWasabi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:32 am
ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:33 am
Mityl came up behind Jack and hit him over the head with a giant rock hard enough to split the rock in half. then she remembered something and looked into Keely's eyes.
"let's see what you can do Keely..ASAR RIANTU!"
she blasted Jack with the same spell Keely had used point blank in the head.
"let's see you get up immediately after that!"
she spat the words at jack and then drove her sword down at Jack's stomach.

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

iWasabi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:34 am
((no one seems to ever listen to me...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:36 am
"Nobody f**ks with me and gets away with it!!!He turns intohis demon form and charges both hands at his side forming a water attack"AQUA BLAAAAAAAAST!!!!He aims towards the flaming cyclone immediatley putting it out."Damn, I must be a little rusty..."  

Rai Kashino

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:41 am
Ecitra Doll
Mityl came up behind Jack and hit him over the head with a giant rock hard enough to split the rock in half. then she remembered something and looked into Keely's eyes.
"let's see what you can do Keely..ASAR RIANTU!"
she blasted Jack with the same spell Keely had used point blank in the head.
"let's see you get up immediately after that!"
she spat the words at jack and then drove her sword down at Jack's stomach.
Jack grabbed the sword."Some thing is happening."The same sheild that appeared around him appeared agin but bigger."RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAGGH!I'M FREE AT LAST."Jack was as big as the golem but twice as powerful."DIE!"He yelled as he threw a black fire bomb at the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:41 am
Hikaru walks away into the forest, tears and rips on her jeans, "Must have been from jumping through the firewall" she said to herself. She walked into the forest hearing fighting in the background and walked AGAIN back to the creek. She took another dip going completely in the water. She swam to the bottom and didnt have a care in the world at that moment.  

iWasabi

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:44 am
khaseyjhean
Hikaru walks away into the forest, tears and rips on her jeans, "Must have been from jumping through the firewall" she said to herself. She walked into the forest hearing fighting in the background and walked AGAIN back to the creek. She took another dip going completely in the water. She swam to the bottom and didnt have a care in the world at that moment.
"DIE"Yelled Jack."FIRE FLARE!"A fire ball hit Hikaru in the back and created a explosion.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games