Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:52 pm
Hello out there! I'm Shae or you can call me Krish. I'm from Kansas City, KS, USA. I love most types of music, all genres of movies and books and of course, I adore fanfic! I'm kinda diggin the color purple at the moment, but it has a tendency to change-it might be blue or green sometime next week. No fave foods, but I like most fruits. I don't watch a lot of tv but The L Word is my fave show. I read fanfic everyday-no seriously. If it wasn't for that lil need called sleep, I'd read 24/7... As for my fave pairings: Harry/Draco is a given, Ginny/Luna, twincest is good, and Sev/Remus/Sirius has its moments.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:42 pm
What's your name? Skye, but I go by my middle name, Lacey. :3
What nation are you from? USA.
What are your hobbies? Art, video games, cooking, and I dabble in fashion.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Color is pink, but I've taken a shining to yellow lately. Any kind of cheese will have me drooling. And I don't watch TV x_x.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? It varies a lot.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Ron/Draco, Luna/Hermione, Sirius/Regulus, and Bellatrix/Narcissa.
You could even give us a pic of yourself! A bit old, but eh.

User Image

WhiteLace

SilverZephyr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:47 pm
What's your name? Just call me Silver ^.^
What nation are you from? The US.
What are your hobbies? Drawing, writing, reading, and debating.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? It varies
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Also varies ^.^; I discuss it more than I read/look at it though.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Ginny/Luna! x3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:19 pm
What's your name? Caitlin
What nation are you from? America
What are your hobbies? Does sleeping count? hehe, writing and randomly doodling when Mr. E is talking
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? purple or green mostly/ Food/ WAG, Case Closed, and YuYu Hakasho is all I'm really watching at the moment/ hmm.... my school's initials mean something else.... North Marion High - Not Much Here... How true...
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? half as often as I breatha
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Man, this is tough... Do I have to pick just one? Cause I can't decide... Snarry, Drarry, Malfoycest (of the L+D variety), Luci/Sevy, Twincest, Twincest w/ Percy (wait, that technically isn't a pairing, cause that's three people....), Dumbles/Tom, Siri/Remy, James/Peter, Oliver/Percy, Lily/Cissa, Dean/Seamus, Luna/Ginny, sometimes Pansy/Mione and Neville/Ron  

Countess K

Hilarious Vampire

7,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

bleakdesolation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:15 pm
What's your name? Ummm, Bleakdesolation. Sorry I don't give out my name on the internet.

What nation are you from? The United States of America

What are your hobbies? Reading and writing. Oh and coming on here.

Favorite color/food/tv show/ Green, seafood,The Big Bang Theory.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? It's like I don't sleep. I read them all the time. Every day. I'm a little bit obsessed. sweatdrop

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Severus/Harry all time OTP! No fem-slash.

You could even give us a pic of yourself! Umm ya that goes with the whole name thing. Plus, I uhh.......don't know how. Hehehehe sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oopsies. D: I didn't see this! Please don't yell at me!!! crying I'm just a newbie here!!!

What's your name?- Jenny, but please, just call me RedWorld. ^^
What nation are you from?- Does America count? O.o
What are your hobbies?- I like Naruto, Ouran HIgh, drawing, reading, school, decorating, and HARRY POTTER! surprised
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Food: Pizza Color: Pink TV Show: I have alot of these. Let see... Naruto, Cops, Ninja Warrior (or as it's called in Japan, "Sasuke", game shows, etc...
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?- I try to find Harry Potter anime art (which is really good! <3). One time, I was watching this thing called "Harry Potter Idol" and they were doing duet singing and there was Harry and Malfoy and after they sung, I saw!!! A pic of them shirtless, face-to-face! surprised Or something like that. ><
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?- Personally, my "right" pairing would be Harry/Hermione, but if you mean yaoi, then it would be Fred/George. :3
You could even give us a pic of yourself!- I drew one! See? xD
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1331310/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RedWorld

Drakie Cakie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:42 pm
What's your name? Draconis VonTrapp

What nation are you from? Texas

What are your hobbies? Writing, drawing, and Harry Potter.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Black+Pink, spaghetti, TV?. Harry Potter is my life, man. What is this 'TV show' you speak of?

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Most of my time? I never go a day without slash!

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
Fem: Hermione/Luna
Men: Harry/Draco, Sirius/Remus, and Severus/Lucius

You could even give us a pic of yourself! There's one in my sig, but if that doesn't satisfy you:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:12 pm
What's your name? Hollie but you can just call me Phi (Pronounce Fee of course xD)

What nation are you from? I'm From England >.>

What are your hobbies? Reading, Writing, Going out with Friends, Computer. Normal stuff xD

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Blue, Cheesecake, Beyblade

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Everyday sweatdrop

Harry/Ron, Dean/Seamus

You could even give us a pic of yourself! Maybe later xD

FireTigerLightningPhoenix

Kirby_Komatose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:49 am
I hope it's not too late to post here...since I've already made 2 other posts...but I really didn't see this thread...well, you know what they say, 3rd times a charm, and this is my 3rd post here! sweatdrop

Call me Kirby, and yes, I so stole this name from the pink puffball! Chyea! xd

I'm from the US, LA to be exact.

I like to do many nerdy things like read, write, stay online for hours. I really love computers though! My friend, he's a genius with them, I can only hope to be like him someday! I'm really excited to be taking a CET course once school starts up again! 3nodding

My favorite color is orange, due to a Naruto overdose! xp

My favorite TV show is Reaper, man that shiz is hilarious! biggrin

I read HP slash everytime I get online...which is quite alot, mind you. I'll read some Naruto, KH, the occasional Loveless and others, followed by HP! I like to keep what I read balanced so I don't tire of a fandom.

I don't really have a favorite pairing...I just like a pairing in a well written fic! I'll read SnapeHarry, DracoHarry, CedricHarry, OliverHarry, RonHarry, TwinsHarry, SiriusHarry, RemusHarry, oh and the list goes on and on! Yes...I see that most of the pairings involve Harry...obsession? Me? I don't have an obsession! Oh, screw that, I'm a huge ukeHarry fan! domokun

I really don't know what else to say, so if you find me that interesting, you can always go look at my profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:51 am
What's your name? Madgrape (in the game) Kristina (outside the game)
What nation are you from? United States
What are your hobbies? reading, drawing
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? It was pink, but now I like green, blue and red/ ice cream, fries (not together though)/ Doctor Who, Torchwood, and some others that I don't really want to list, sorry
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Its basicly what i read now, especially Sirius/Remus
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Sirius/Remus  

madgrape

Erishkegal

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:30 pm
Just joined biggrin Hello everyone!

What's your name? Liz

What nation are you from? I'm American, don't hold it against me, lol

What are your hobbies? Various internet pursuits. Also, reading.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Purple/food? omnomnom/SO MANY/rabid fangirl!

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I check my LJ flist daily which fills all my slash cravings...the amount I read is usually between a moderate amount and WAY TOO MUCH wink

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? My OTP is Harry/Cedric (I love rare pairs the best!) but I also read a lot of Harry/Draco and Harry/Ron and I have a fondness for Harry/Ron/Hermione. Basically, anything where Harry is slashed...I like my guy heroes better with other guys! ...other than that, I'll pretty much read anything with slash, any pairing (or trio/more!)

You could even give us a pic of yourself! Here's to Facebook!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:45 pm
Hi I just joined. ^_^

What's your name? Rose

What is your age? 17

What nation are you from? United States

What are your hobbies? reading, writing, and others

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? color-red,blue,and black. food-pie, pizza, and others. tv show-NCIS

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? At least once a day, but it is generally all that I do when I am home.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? I love Draco/Harry, Voldemort/Harry, and Severous/Harry. They are wicked awesome. whee

Anything else you want to know pm me.  

yaoirose1018

PervyKirby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:15 pm
My name, obviously, is PervyKirby, though Kirby is fine. 3nodding

I'm Mexican-American, Chicana, from LA!

My hobbies are those frequently seen in shut-ins: I read, write, draw, and lurk around online, oh yeah. cool

Favorites: I love the Rainbow and Orange. I watch Kenny vs. Spenny, That 70's Show, and Family Guy. Umm, if anyone's really interested, they can just take a gander at my profile.

I used to spend every day after school online reading the R/M/NC-17 rated fics! Now though, my sister is home and it is rare that I can enjoy such a luxury, like once a month.

My favorite pairing of all-time is Snarry!!! I'm open to just about anything with Harry as the bottom! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:03 pm
What's your name? Marinda H
What nation are you from? Paraguay, but lived in America all my life.
What are your hobbies? Reading, Writing, Drawing
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Blue/Meat/Psych/etc.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Everyday.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Snarry, For Hp, Spirk, for Star Trek, Shassie for Psych, SasuNaru for Naruto.
You could even give us a pic of yourself!
User Image  

Marinda H

Versatile Player

8,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kabulin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:59 pm
I didn't find this guild, it found me. And I love it blaugh

What's your name?
Victoria. Feel free to give me a nicname.

What nation are you from?
I am from the USA but I am Hmong~ Asian.

What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing poetry, making graphics

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
Deep violet, traditional noodle dishes, CSI: Vegas, Bones, Glee, Charmed, ...

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
TUMBLR almost all day long (that will stop when school starts again). Nasty habit but yeah, I read a few fanfics before I head off to bed, and some takes hours.

Just a huge Drarry and Albius shipper. Other than those two, I am open to others and willing to give them a try.
As for others not related to Harry Potter, I fell in love with Naruto and Sasuke first but my slash fandom started with Yukito and Toru from Card Captor Sakura as a kid. Femslash... Neptune and Uranus from Sailor Moon.

You could even give us a pic of yourself!
Here is a gif instead! Hope to talk to you guys around here!
User Image  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces