Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:25 pm
night maze . .. lucius . . .malfoy . . . . crabbe . . .goyle . . .whatever! *waves*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:26 pm
Maze
Ky Jelly
yes indeed! cause i read her post after the change so the whole cloning thing confused me.

I figured that was the crux of the problem. Sorry to have confused you! 3nodding

@Mmm Bop: XD

@All: NIGHT! o:

biggrin as you leave, i'm left to represent the excessively handsome blondes. i shall do my best!  

Mmm Bop

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:35 pm
Mmm Bop
LooneyLunaLovegood
What do you mean by lucky Snape? *is lost*

hufflepuff! *attacks* happy to have you!

Thanks, I noticed their was a shortage.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:50 pm
Mesa posted, Heartsy! :B

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:56 pm
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`

Yay! Your name doesn't have to do with a crying papillion dog does it? Because I'm in French and I'm pretty sure Pleurant means to cry. But I could be wrong... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:04 pm
LooneyLunaLovegood
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`

Yay! Your name doesn't have to do with a crying papillion dog does it? Because I'm in French and I'm pretty sure Pleurant means to cry. But I could be wrong... sweatdrop

Nooope. xD It means "The Crying Butterfly".
"Chien" means dog. o:

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:05 pm
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`
LooneyLunaLovegood
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`

Nooope. xD It means "The Crying Butterfly".
"Chien" means dog. o:

I thought you might have meant the breed. Oh well, I got part of it right which is good enough for me! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:09 pm
WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE? Sevvie? What about Sevvie? I saw him mentioned.... xDDD

I definitely wouldn't mind her developing a crush on him, but I intend to be... snarky towards her, as only Severus can (well, obviously also Lucius, but you get what I mean) x3;

un de plus pamplemousse

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:13 pm
H e a r t s
WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE? Sevvie? What about Sevvie? I saw him mentioned.... xDDD

I definitely wouldn't mind her developing a crush on him, but I intend to be... snarky towards her, as only Severus can (well, obviously also Lucius, but you get what I mean) x3;
FINE! D< No Remus/Severus.
I didn't even want to do it anyway! scream
'Cause your sister and I are going to do some hot Remus/Sirius. Yeah!

..xD! <33333  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:34 pm
comfortably_dumb
H e a r t s

..xD! <33333

No way, dude! In my mind, Sev is as gay as a maypole x3;; I just thought it would be funny for a girl to crush on him 'cause... he's gonna be gay D:< xDD

But I am looking forward to some hot Remus/Sirius! :'D <3333

un de plus pamplemousse

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:47 pm
H e a r t s
comfortably_dumb
H e a r t s

..xD! <33333

No way, dude! In my mind, Sev is as gay as a maypole x3;; I just thought it would be funny for a girl to crush on him 'cause... he's gonna be gay D:< xDD

Snupin is becoming one of my favorites. :B I read a couple of really good ones, but for some reason, I cannot find any crap of them from when they were in school. D:<

Oh, you remember that picture of the Marauders that I gave you? You know how I was like.. "Look at Remus with his arm around Sirius." WELL. THAT REMUS IS REALLY JAMES! D:<

JAMES DOES NOT HAVE BLONDE HAIR!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:50 pm
comfortably_dumb
H e a r t s
comfortably_dumb
H e a r t s

..xD! <33333

Snupin is becoming one of my favorites. :B I read a couple of really good ones, but for some reason, I cannot find any crap of them from when they were in school. D:<

Oh, you remember that picture of the Marauders that I gave you? You know how I was like.. "Look at Remus with his arm around Sirius." WELL. THAT REMUS IS REALLY JAMES! D:<

I do like me some Snupin :'D

D:< WHAT?!?! NO HE DOESN'T. WTF, MOVIE PEOPLE. DDDDD:<

un de plus pamplemousse

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:53 pm
H e a r t s
comfortably_dumb
H e a r t s
comfortably_dumb
H e a r t s

..xD! <33333

I do like me some Snupin :'D

D:< WHAT?!?! NO HE DOESN'T. WTF, MOVIE PEOPLE. DDDDD:<
I KNOW. I was listening to Mugglecast, and they are like.. "Ugh, that's James." 'cause when you zoom in, you can see circular glasses.

1) James is not a blonde. HE HAS BLACK HAIR.
2) His hair is not neat like it is in the picture.
3) He does not have circular glasses.. they are square.
4) HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HARRY.. when really he is supposed to look exactly like him, minus the eyes.

So either Remus has really bad dark circles around his eyes or that's our James.
Hopefully he has the circles.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:57 pm
comfortably_dumb
I KNOW. I was listening to Mugglecast, and they are like.. "Ugh, that's James." 'cause when you zoom in, you can see circular glasses.

4) HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HARRY.. when really he is supposed to look exactly like him, minus the eyes.

So either Remus has really bad dark circles around his eyes or that's our James.

DDDDDDD: OBVIOUSLY MOVIE PEOPLE DO NOT CARE. Wtf? That is not James; I refuse to believe it! DDD:  

un de plus pamplemousse

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:00 pm
H e a r t s
comfortably_dumb

DDDDDDD: OBVIOUSLY MOVIE PEOPLE DO NOT CARE. Wtf? That is not James; I refuse to believe it! DDD:
WE SHOULD MAKE THE MOVIES. YOU, ME, YOUR SISTER, WOOD, AND MAZE IF HE MONEY IS RIGHT.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games