Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:28 pm
Crimson-Valkyrie
Gray looked at Rie and put on a fake smile. He wasn't pleased at all with himself. How was he suppose to kill her now? He had to go beyond what he was feeling and kill with no mercy.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Rie asked Grey, curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:29 pm
Sebastian watched Aisuru charge towards him. To anyone else, she would be a blur. To him, in his hyperaware state, she moved slower than normal. Everything did, time seemed slowed. He moved with phantom like speed and the grace of a hunting wolf. He moved behind Aisuru, but as he did it came crashing down. His body convulsed, as his powers crashed inwards. His self-defense mechanisims were taking over and he was shifting back to a wolf. As one hand shifted to a furred claw, he swiped at Aisuru's back to complete his promise. He filled his claws with all of the wolf-based energy he could call. The scent of the pack, the sounds of the forest. If she received the blow, when she healed she would have another animal to call. And if she was powerful enough, he would become her wolf to call, to increase her power more than her triumvirate ever did, ever would.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:23 pm
An instant pain was felt against Sins wings and backs. The way she had folded her wings in had left her wings with least damage and her back open to more of the wound. The pain she felt instantly brought her back from her last attack, the hate-the bloodlust, was put aside for a moment as she turned back around to face Sebastian as well as creating a wider distance between them by moving towards the trees again. The pain, creeping along her skin, flared as the wounded healed. Sin felt a new power easing its way through her veins, combining with her animal-to-call, her source of power, even The Chains. Aisuru Sin leaned against a tree as she watched Sebastian from a distance, an unblinking stare.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:27 pm
Sebastian's body convulsed and hell fell over to all fours. A ripple went down his spine as fur seemed to push its way through his body. It seemed instead of the melding that usually occured when he switched form, his wolf demon side was forcing its way out of his body. A spasm of pain racked his body as he let out a howl that no human should have been able to make. His eyes faded to red as his body shifted painfully. His wings, the only part that never changed, healed completely. As the change completed, he shook his fur. A few feathers fell to the ground around him as he looked up at Aisuru Sin, waiting.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:06 pm
Sin held herself deadly still, forcing herslef not to wince. She stared at Sebastian intensely, thought she didn't comepletly focus on him she couldn't break her eyes away. Sin could feel the power, Sebastians power, and the effects of the blow. Not only in her back, but her senses were reacting. Her smell tuned in to more scents that Sin would have disregarded earlier, her eyes focused more directly rather than her actually trying and she let her eyes wonder away from the stare she had been giving Sebastian. A slight shudder went down her spine as her aura stopped, comepletly shutting down as the two powers combined. Sin was speechless, and she disliked being left defenseless, one of the only things left were The Chains. She looked back towards Sebastian, of the thousands of words that she could have said or the many feelings she could have felt, Sin was lost on both.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:11 pm
Sebastian took a hesitant step towards Aisuru. His paw landed lightly on the ground, and different scents enveloped him. He could smell the blood that flowed through Aisuru's veins, he could smell the flowers beneath his paws. The animals in the wolves, he could also smell two distinct scents...Rie and Gray. He blinked slowly, then refocused his eyes on Aisuru. What happened now was her choice, he wasn't even at 1/10th of his full power. He was severely weakened, but he waited. Aisuru hadn't made him her wolf to call yet, but he could fell the tuggings of her power throughout his aura. He didn't let his power drop, he wasn't that trustful. Only if his life was entwined with hers, would he trust her that much.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:47 pm
Sins defenses had dropped for the better, her aura and powers would have worked out of line while fighting Sebastians alien power, but she couldn't leave them down for long without reversing the changes. Sin was going to make Sebastian her animal to call. She neeled down, to his height, though she was still a few meters away. The fight was over, her defenses-at a still.

Sin held up her hand, palms upwards; cutting a line across her hand with a fingernail she winced slightly at the smell. As the blood spread from the cut Sin lowered her hand and looked towards Sebastian. Her words were still lost, but her actions showed that he could come to her without attack. Her reserved power, was turned to her hand, to make Sebastian her animal to call - sharing power and thoughts in the second mark - he would have to drink from her blood.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:53 pm
Sebastian closed the distance between himself and Aisuru."Show me you are stronger, and I will submit."He said telepathically to her. He knew that she was sharing vampire marks with him, something that meant the vampire held you of high esteem. He had not shared his demonic powers with her yet, because he didn't consider her worth it. She was powerful enough to still be alive, be she hadn't impressed him."I will be your wolf, but you have not shown me that you are strong enough to be my master."Sebastians voice echoed as he slowly lowered his muzzle to the cut on Aisuru's hand. He closed his eyes and slowly traced the cut with his tongue. He kept his eyes closed, as Aisuru's blood slowly trickled down his throat.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:38 am
Sin smiled softly, and replied outloud though quietly, "The mark will seal when you finesh." She waited a moment, then spoke inside Sebastians head slightly shifting through his thoughts. "We'd share thoughts if the seal is complelted. What is it that really goes through your mind?" She questioned, more a thought to herself that she had failed to hide rather than a question only to Sebastain. She rarely hide things from her animals-to-call; she would not hide nothing from Sebastian as well. Her last question was also asking to browse his thoughts, his powers.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:46 am
Sebastian looked up into Aisuru's eyes, but didn't answer the question. His mind was peacefully, some would say ignorantly, blank. He continued to lick the blood from the cut until it healed, at which time he sat back upon his haunches. He stared up at Aisuru as if he were in a drunken daze, he was giddy on the power contained in Aisuru's blood."I've spent many years in the vampire court, you will get nothing from me until you prove your power."Sebastian said, he giggled quietly afterwards. He lay on his back and rolled, his paws kicking lightly at the air.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:02 am
'I must prove my power. The that answer was a yes,' Sin reasoned and smiled again. She would do more than just browse his blank thoughts, not everything could be blocked out. Sin wondered what triggered his thoughts, though Sebastian may know have known it - during the fight she realized what triggered one sparc. Sin focused on smell first, while in his blank thoughts it was easiest to control, she passed each smell; stench,sweet,sour, and any otherwise that she had been introduced with, all in a matter of minutes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:07 am
Sebastian shook his head and giggled again."I warned you. Prove your power, or you get nothing"He said, and there was a slight hint of anger even through his telepathic speach. His eyes started to glow, and the smell of the pack quickly grew to cover everything around him. Inside his mind a metaphysical barrier quickly shut his mind off to the vampire marks. He visualized fire around him, the purity of the flame to stop vampire tricks from getting through. Until she proved herself to him, Sebastian would not submit.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:24 am
Sin smiled more this time, "Oh, anger?" She had caught the hint in his voice before he shut out his mind. "That only makes me even more curious. Well now...." If she was shut out of his mind, she wondered if sight and smell combined would work.

"Now tell me, in the fight, was the illusion of death, decay, and fear too much?" She molded the scene around her and Sebastian, the trees aged and shrunk to nothing by moss, then the ground faded to darkness. The smell of the pack was still there, the tinge of blood in the air was faint but growing as time passed. A body appread, clawed and deformed - a momeory of a body that Sin had seen - then another, and another. Sin wondered what horrors invaded Sebastians mind, regardless of her prodding.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:32 am
"Death?"Sebastian said that one word, and instantly the scene changed. The trees were black and deformed, something like blood trailed from all of the trees, and ran like an ominous river near Sebastian's paws. Bodies were piled in a corner, each one had an expression of horror on their face."Decay?"He asked, and the scene changed again. The trees were now in the space between alive and dead, suffering. The bodies were alive again, but they were rotting. They felt the pain of the rotting, and still they lived. They screamed, but made no noises."Fear?"He asked once again, and everything changed. The illusion showed himself in Heavenly Demon form, it showed people running in terror. He had conquered a country, brought the rich to their knees. He was known as many names in that era, among which were The Exucutioner and Death. He released the illusions and let it go back to what Aisuru was showing him. He giggled again, trying to fight off the afterglow of the vampires powers."Prove your power, and your questions will be answered. Prove your power, and your curiousity will be sated."  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:53 am
Sin smiled, a soft laugh echoed from her throat. Forget being civil, she enjoyed what she had seen and her curiosity grew. "My curiosity, oh such a grand thing, it grows by the moment now." Sight, smell, and touch. "Prove my power? It must be done to state my curiousity? It will not, I want more." Sin stressed the word want. She was concieded, selfish, and hungry.

The fights over, so no harm would be done. Sin reached up to touch Sebastians ear. "What is it that a demon mostly fears? What is it in us that makes our inner soul cringe at the darkness, or open up towards the holiest of objects? Or is it vice-versa?" Sin questioned, smiling, as she went to scratched his ears and neck. "What is it that makes light dark? It is the dark that is chased away by light no the other way around...Curiosity of a vampire you could say." Sin paused, waiting for an answer, she would prove her power, but she would take her time.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games