Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Cyove

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:24 pm
Yay! I'm new! Thanks for the random invite. ^^ *feels warm fuzzies inside*

I like to play the game Petz 5, so my hexed Scottie Ganglion I made for myself would like to say a few words on my behalf...

User Image

Um, as for who invited me, something about a Mule. Hehe. The page was very purpley. XD

Hm, what else... Not like anyone will really read this, but yeah... Ums... I am a pet and nonhuman animal person more than I am a human person, actually humans really annoy me, but yeah. Obviously I still have SOME interest, if ever so minute, to engage in human interaction, so yeah. Thus, I have the internet! Woo! X3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:48 pm
hi, random invite victim, dont know what this guild is for even, just joined as randomly as i was invited. XD Name's jake btw  

kage wangetsu

Bawdy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:51 pm
Hi! I was randomly invited. I think... sweatdrop Well, I decided to join anyways! biggrin Just call me Baw or something..lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:30 pm
Although I may not look it, I'm actually an old user of gaia. If you want to know more about me just check my 'about me' on my profile; and from the way my layout looks I think you can get an idea of what I'm like sweatdrop .

I think the one who had invited me was ~The Why Not Guild Mule~ . I'll try to look around this site as much as I can. mrgreen  

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

reality-monkey-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:46 pm
why did i get invited? im a mean person who does mean things to nice people...i need a reason...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:17 am
Hello everyone, I'm Lite. 7teen, male, and if you want to know anything else you'll have to pm me what you want to know.

Ohh... and i have no clue how invited me.  

Shins Edge

Feminist Barbie

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:40 am
I'm Ashley, 20, female. I like most things and have fun chatting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 am
Hello, I'm lance im new here. I was invited & I'm still looking around to see what type of guild this is.

Prince_Lance022

PfftJogOn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:58 am
Welll, erm...the names Ben joined today..got invite by the admin i think xD...im chatty and friendly and im down for anything =)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:26 am
Hey smile i'm new so i've been on gaia for hmmm... one year i think and you invited me today and I'm just saying this ^^ oh and I'm from Bulgaria if you want to know..  

Borislav

Dosuchinu S

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:31 am
hey yeah um i was just randomly invited and i just decided to join. yu can call me Dustin. if you have any ideas for an RP im looking for some

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:05 am
I was randomly invited. My name is Gilbert.  

Techno Runner

king evigmorke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:05 am
hey im evig, pretty simple to look at my username, umm im new to this guild and i got invited by the Head Admin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:15 am
hi everybody!
i was invited by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~ .  

Basaltface

Fiend Angelica

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:04 am
Hi! I don't remember who invited me... But I must be a very likable person because I've only been here for 1 1/2 weeks and almost anyone who talks to me asks me to be there friend. mrgreen  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games