Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:22 pm
Nero just stared back with a serious look, "Huh... I guess I know why now...", he muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:24 pm
"I... I am having issues right now, Nero." Nova said "I dont have time for friends. Not even romance. When ur life is hell u have to try and fix it." She said "I dont even know why I am here. Avon's in danger." she said, turning to walk away  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:25 pm
Nero looked back at her, then said, "Hey wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it that way... If you need some help, maybe I can be of assistance...?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:28 pm
"I'm going to need all the help I can get...." Nova said stopping and turning to him "Do u know how to fight Nobodies and Heartless?" she asked  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:31 pm
Nero had a cheesy grin on his face, "Thanks to a new friend of mine, I managed to get one that'll work fine against those creatures"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:35 pm
Nova smiled "Well then we better get-" she was cut off, staring past Nero. Heartless and Nobodies began appearing all over town. Women and children screamed and ran for cover. "Oh, c'mon!" Nova said summoning her staff "Nero I hope ur friend taught u well."  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:44 pm
Nero conjured his new katana into his hands, and felt a surge of confidence in him. "He didn't teach me anything. He just upgraded the gear I had", Nero said to Nova, his back to hers as he cried out, "And now it's time to show it off!"

He dashed towards the closest group and slashed downwards, killing off a few.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:46 pm
"Ok, that.. works I guess." Nova said slamming away a few Heartless and Nobodies that Jumped at her.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:03 pm
Nero played recklessly against the Heartless and Nobodies. There were too many close calls where he almost lost a finger or an ear, but that didn't stop him at all. Each swipe smashed hard into their bodies and another destroyed them. He was enjoying the feeling in his new katana, and he couldn't help but go on like this for a long time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:04 pm
"No, everything was just perfect" KIkyo said hugging him tight. "I love you so much Forzie-kun..."  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:08 pm
Orion kissed Kikyo's forehead softly and his hand stroked her arm gently, "I love you too, Kiki..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:53 pm
Nova back flipped away from a swarm, firing a wave of Fire at them mid-air. She landed back to back with Nero "Quit being so reckless Nero-kun, u want to lose something?" she asked, firing again destroy another swarm. Her eyes dimmed slightly  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:13 pm
"Huh? Aren't you having any fun?", Nero said to Nova, a huge grin still on his face, "There's so many and yet I don't fear it! This is exciting!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:24 pm
Nova glanced at him over her right shoulder. "have u ever tasted death? ever died?" she asked, kicking and oncoming Dusk. "It is not fun"  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:53 pm
Nero's face suddenly darkened, "Once, and it wasn't a good experience..." His reckless movements started to disappeared and managed a scratch on his shoulder. He backed away from the Heartless horde, making sure Nova wasn't in front of his range, then arched his sword arm back. In an instant, he swung his sword with increased speed and he cried out, "Wind Streak!"

A shockwave blasted from the sword swing cutting through the Heartless and Nobodies in front of Nero, reducing the numbers.

The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games