Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:53 pm

ed walks closer to the shore, just enoghf his moth apeared "i belive... that we should go home, it's already eavening"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:53 pm

*after a while yumi exited the pool and sat leaning against a tree. lowering her head she closed her eyes again*

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:56 pm

negima got out of the lake and goes to sleap
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Arelia_AmaChocolata
*after a while yumi exited the pool and sat leaning against a tree. lowering her head she closed her eyes again*
((wasent it an lake?)) ed gets out and walks to the mansion, the bitter chill of the night's wind was blowing, but he didnt seem to mind, he continued looking at an starlit sky, he stoped on the midle of the way just to apreciate the sight, the moon was full "it's... an beautifull night" he said for himself and continued walking slowly, looking foward ((now i really got down making this one))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:58 pm

notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*after a while yumi exited the lake and sat leaning against a tree. lowering her head she closed her eyes again*
((wasent it an lake?)) ed gets out and walks to the mansion, the bitter chill of the night's wind was blowing, but he didnt seem to mind, he continued looking at an starlit sky, he stoped on the midle of the way just to apreciate the sight, the moon was full "it's... an beautifull night" he said for himself and continued walking slowly, looking foward ((now i really got down making this one))

((ack, sorry, my bad..))
*yumi didnt move. on and off she went to sleep, afraid her nightmares would come back*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:01 pm

Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*after a while yumi exited the lake and sat leaning against a tree. lowering her head she closed her eyes again*

((ack, sorry, my bad..))
*yumi didnt move. on and off she went to sleep, afraid her nightmares would come back*
when ed got home, he laied down on the sofa and contacted yumi good night, try to find somewere you are confortable, i'm not going back there he sent, then he wandered in a deep sleep, but he forgot to cut the lnk

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:04 pm

notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((ack, sorry, my bad..))
when ed got home, he laied down on the sofa and contacted yumi good night, try to find somewere you are confortable, i'm not going back there he sent, then he wandered in a deep sleep, but he forgot to cut the lnk

*towards the middle of the night yumi fell asleep uncontrollably, even though she began to have her nightmares again, she couldnt find the strength to wake up. her drowsiness caused her to fall sideways onto the ground, but she still didnt wake up from the impact*
((g2g, you can find her there tomorrow not able to be woken up XD))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((ack, sorry, my bad..))

*towards the middle of the night yumi fell asleep uncontrollably, even though she began to have her nightmares again, she couldnt find the strength to wake up. her drowsiness caused her to fall sideways onto the ground, but she still didnt wake up from the impact*
((g2g, you can find her there tomorrow not able to be woken up XD))
((until you login of couse... think i'm out too))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:14 pm

sk8rkool1
negima got out of the lake and goes to sleap

Tadashimo: -returns from training still wet- uhhhg...-sees Negima--walks over to him and pokes him in the for head the hides-
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:34 pm

negima wakes up what was that

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Snedotori:-walks up to him- What you cant see her?
(g2g)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:37 am

Negima: oh hi

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 am

(wb...question: did the fact that you didnt close the link mean you saw the nightmares?))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:27 am

ed wakes up felling strange, he had some dreams with yumi becalse the link was kept after he ended up sleeping, and was still on, the dreams were more like nightmares, but he didnt mind much, after some time to lose the lazyness, he walks to the bathroom to take a bath, but before that he wnt to his room to grab some clothes, once he got what he needed he went to the bathroom, he took an quick cold shower, once done ed picked up his new clothes and puted then on, he grabed the laundry and started taking it downstairs, once he was on the outside, he puted the laundty inside an bucket thaat was used for storing those, after that he decided to clean the house, 3hours later he was done so he went to the woods for a quick walk

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:29 am

Arelia_AmaChocolata
(wb...question: did the fact that you didnt close the link mean you saw the nightmares?))
((ya))
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games