Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:03 am
Considering you tried to make a stew of me among other various unpleasantries, I think I have every right to be jumpy around you, Ice. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 am
Icy Reign
(Sorry abou that! stressed Teacher almost caught me!!! redface )

*stares blankly at TES and Ryzan* Why so jumpy and defensive? *sips latte and notices leko* leko, my love!!! Haven't seen you for a while. How are you dear?

good good but i got to go!
*hugs* Icy and flies back out*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:09 am
*smirks at TES and Ryzan* And -this- is supposed to be your bodyguard? rolleyes *sneers and sips her latte, going to her table* As I've told you time and time again, my dear TES. If I indeed want you, I shall have you. You can't run, nor hide. But, if you futile attempts make you feel better, than, have at it...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:23 am
you say that, but it sure took you a while to get that ticket from me. Speaking of which, did you ever redeem the ticket you got the other day for killing the Halloween party thread?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:26 am
eek confused Ticket? Kill thread?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:27 am
Forget I said anything twisted  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:27 am
*grits his teeth at Icy's words and speaks in a more serious and deeper tone of voice* Elg'caress stressed

*a slight red glow is seen behind his glasses as he grips his staff and begins to cast a spell... imagining having his hands around Icy's neck*

Afculkvngr!

*a red glow surrounds Icy for a brief moment, then her throat constricts, making it harder to breathe*

Xun naut vith xuil uns'aa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:30 am
eek Ryzan! She was just joking!
Vel'bol l' uoi'nota xunus dos xun?! scream

Icy! Are you alright?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:31 am
*leers at Ryzan and goes to say something, but forthe life of her, she can't speak. Icy's throat becomes tight and feels as if an invisible rope is around it, being pulled. Icy becomes immediately alarmed and starts scratching at her neck, trying to grasp what she cannot* Wha- I-I-*choke*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:36 am
*Icy falls to her knees, regaining the ability to breathe again and sucking in as much as she can. Once the loud gasps subside, and her neck isn't constricted anymore, Icy looks up at Ryzaqn, first astonished, horrified, and then absolutely PISSED* mad You? scream YOU TRIED TO KILL ME?!*Icy jumps up, a little to fast but ignores the sudden rush of dizziness and stalks toward Ryzan* Why you insignificant little smurf!!! Who the hell do you think you are pulling that kind of- of- mediocre crap like that?! *stands face to face with Ryzaqn, ready to put her whole fist and then some in his snide little face*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:41 am
*laughs evily*

That was only but a taste of my ability. I can demonstrate a greater power if you so desire, and we'll see just who is the insignificant one twisted

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:46 am
Ryzan, xun naut xun nindol uchado.
This place is not like back home... *tries to shake Ryzan out of his current state*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

psihug

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:50 am
eek  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:00 pm
*scoffs* You really are much too lenient with these lowly rivven.

*grabs Icy firmly under the chin and pulls her face close* You are lucky that Quortek has shined favor upon you, else I would not have merely "tried" to kill you for what you have done.

*pushes her to the ground and walks out with Tes*

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:27 pm
*shrieks with rage* THIS IS NOT OVER!!! *throws a table at Ryzans fleeting figure* I will have you drawn, quartered, skinned and filleted you filthy smurf! *leaves in a fury out the back door, slamming it so hard the glasses, windows and bottles shake*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games